Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[URGENT]The pledge

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically, I am going to spend the next 2 years of my life, to the day, attempting to raise my game - physical, wealth, everything.

I've managed gf in my life, but always missed out on the ones I like. I've been played, chewed around and spat out too many times.

I'm so relentlessly self critical, so jealous of other dudes who seem to pick up the iOi so far quicker than me. In so fed up of rejection, humiliation, being laughed at, having hot women genuinely bail at my approach. So utterly heartbroken, not just by the ones i loved, but also teased and humiliated by the odd few I crushed for. I've had an adolescence where I was always last, or almost last in the male ***** pecking order. I watched my one true love, I was her BF for a year, I waited for her virginity for a year and she gave it to another guy. She now has a child with this man. Everything I dreamed of.

I've had my marriage fall apart with a woman who bizzarely didn't want kids with me. I tried so hard.

I had a childhood I am happy I left now. Although some parts were good.

I have spent my whole life focused on just finding a mate sir dreaming of raising a normal family.

Since I was little, I've had a Pattern of being rejected, since I was 7. Years old. Perhaps not the worst in school year, but since I was a kid, my life is a tale of unrequited love. For those doing consistently well, and are here as a hobby, imagine the kid in your group who struggled for pvssy and swap body and life with him and you will know how my life has been.

So, I have found much of my life almost to much shame and humiliation to bear.

In addition, I would consider myself intelligent so I can't accept fate like a truly dull person could. I know exactly what has happened, and the truth is that, whatever the reason, I cannot compete with most men of my grouping as well. In clever and have a good job, I have studied game. In currently overweight because I hit a bad depression. This was because I was in good shape and a woman I had a huge 1itus for decided to basically destroy my self esteem for no reason.

Anyway, I have decided that after perhaps a couple of years, if I can't find what I want - i am going to kill myself. I am not living this life as me, while other luckier individuals swan around receiving benefit they have only genetic and upbringing good fortune advantage over me to thank.
bad day today. . I had to face the ***** who ****ed my brain up. It's been 3 years and I haven't been the same since and never will be the same agains

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, puzzy ain't all its cracked up to be! Please have some love for yourself and get get some professional help ASAP!, it ain't worth killing yourself over... :(

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
**** you man. I was homeless for two years. In Wisconsin. In the winter also. I ****ing drank all the time. I lived in three different homeless shelters. I've slept on a park bench for a month. I would donate plasma to get a liter of vodka and a pack of cigarettes. I ate popeyes chicken out of a motherfvcking dumpster.

Trying being one of a handful of white people in homeless shelters that are mainly blacks.

Sh1t can turn around when you least expect it. Within 2.5 months I went to detox, then rehab, then a halfway house, and another. Within 3 months I had two different women picking me up to go on dates from my halfway house.

Things can turn around quick.

One big thing I've learned is you need to get over yourself. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, that Is ****ing cancer.

Now I live in south Florida. It's December at it's like 75 out. Shorts and flip flops everyday. I have a nice little social circle I've found. I've made some nice friends.

I'm poor but it's ok for now.

You need a change in priorities.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Committing suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. I have been where you are. Trust me when I tell you that letting a woman destroy your life is a cowards way of not appreciating what gifts you have. Hang in there brother. It will get better. Go talk to someone before you do something that is irreversible. Good luck.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** you man. I was homeless for two years. In Wisconsin. In the winter also. I ****ing drank all the time. I lived in three different homeless shelters. I've slept on a park bench for a month. I would donate plasma to get a liter of vodka and a pack of cigarettes. I ate popeyes chicken out of a motherfvcking dumpster.

Trying being one of a handful of white people in homeless shelters that are mainly blacks.

Sh1t can turn around when you least expect it. Within 2.5 months I went to detox, then rehab, then a halfway house, and another. Within 3 months I had two different women picking me up to go on dates from my halfway house.

Things can turn around quick.

One big thing I've learned is you need to get over yourself. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, that Is ****ing cancer.

Now I live in south Florida. It's December at it's like 75 out. Shorts and flip flops everyday. I have a nice little social circle I've found. I've made some nice friends.

I'm poor but it's ok for now.

You need a change in priorities.
What was the intention in your comment?

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
You need to get out of your comfort zone. See a therapist. Find a good one you click with. It helps to talk about stuff with someone who you trust and is a professional.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
sounds like a big pity party for a bunch of "alphas". Don't invest time into getting women, they come and go. Invest time in yourself because you're the only one that has to live your life.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you describe is changeable if you will it to change. Wanting it isn't enough. Everyone "wants" things...wanting is just an idea of having it...willing is taking that idea and putting forth an effort and putting in the necessary work to make that reality.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let today be the last day that you mope. That you drown in sorrow. That you make any excuses.

Become a new man 1 step at a time, day by day.

You ought not to kill yourself for the reasons listed. You have more potential than many men in this world. Use it.