"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Urgent: Roleplaying for Halloween!

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
Urgent: SEX Roleplaying for Halloween!

Tomorrow I'm dressing up as a geeky nerd and my g/f is gonna be a skimpy, fobby japanese schoolgirl.

We're gonna roleplay, but I need some ideas on what to say/do guys!!

So far, I know this is part of the scenario:

She's just using me to do her homework and in turn I get sex.

I've thought of this one line:

"Wanna play with my floppy?" (as in floppy disk)

Any tips? :D
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Probably, but I don't think dressing up as a geek while girlfriend is a schoolgirl has been done/wanted to be reminded of.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Wow man you are a genius. a Nerd with a School Girl. /sarcasm

Here's my better idea. How about tough guy/good girl. or Bad girl/Nerdy guy.
 
Top