Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[Urgent-ongoing] Bipolar HB 9

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im RIGHT NOW on the receiving end on text/video of a bipolar or borderline girl who actually takes lithium and psych meds.

She's a druggie and an alcoholic as well.

As much empathy as I have for her condition:

I want to eject and run to the hills.

For regular girls, it's a quick block from all online medias.

But for psychos, should the approach be different so that they don't try to **** up my life even at the risk of their own?

Or just be ruthless and run to the hills anyway, and deal with the fallout - screaming, crying, accusations etc etc?

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
You didn’t go into much detail, so I’m not sure what exactly you’re on the receiving end of… but if you’re looking to eject, and you’re able to just successfully ignore her, I’d do that first.

Perhaps consider giving her the slow fade if you’re concerned that an abrupt exit could potentially cause you problems.

If she continues to harass you, then block her on everything. I’d even consider informing her why you’re blocking her going forward. Gives her an opportunity to drop being a nutcase for a moment on the off-chance she can be civil & settle things with you amicably.

If that doesn’t work, and she still contacts you or interrupts your life, I’d file a police report. There’s not much else you could do at that point without risking your own future by stooping to the level of her mental illness.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you bang this chick?
No man, hell no. I've never met her. We flirted on video months ago. Im guessing my anxiety thinks the worst and she'd try to accuse me of harassment if she wants to ruin me.

You didn’t go into much detail, so I’m not sure what exactly you’re on the receiving end of… but if you’re looking to eject, and you’re able to just successfully ignore her, I’d do that first.

Perhaps consider giving her the slow fade if you’re concerned that an abrupt exit could potentially cause you problems.

If she continues to harass you, then block her on everything. I’d even consider informing her why you’re blocking her going forward. Gives her an opportunity to drop being a nutcase for a moment on the off-chance she can be civil & settle things with you amicably.

If that doesn’t work, and she still contacts you or interrupts your life, I’d file a police report. There’s not much else you could do at that point without risking your own future by stooping to the level of her mental illness.
I dropped a couple of hints now that I'm not the kind to be around because I'm not mentally equipped to deal with her stuff.

SHE JUST WENT BATSH!T.

She started harassing me, abusing me and ****. Mentioning how she's been to jail twice. How her friends have burnt cars.

She told me she threatened her sister that she'd burn her room down earlier after she had a fight with her earlier in the day.

Probably all lies to scare me idk.

But the fact is whether she's making stuff up or not I should not text her back and block her.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Save all the crazy communication/texts from her. If she tries to jack your life up by involving the police then you'll need those.

In the meantime, you should probably consider why it is that you're drawn to drug-addicted, broken women.
Thank you. I didn't meet her but just talked to her because she is intelligent, worked out, listened to good music and overall took care of her health skin fitness etc.

I guess psychotic trumps it all and I should reevaluate my decisions better.

We just disconnected the call after a lot of struggle from my side.

In a bit I'll delete her number to take screenshots with her number on the messenger screen and save them somewhere.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
I've never met her.
Keep it that way bro.

Look how emotionally volatile she is and you haven’t even met her yet, let alone banged her. She doesn’t even try to hide it.

This girl is FVCKED.

@Pan87 made two good points that you already acknowledged: Keep screenshots of the convos just in case, and practice some self-reflection of why you’re overlooking MAJOR red flags in women. Both of these will benefit you going forward.

I hope her friends don’t burn your car lol.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They reel you in with that sympathy and then f*** you in the @$$ and then leave you for dead. Theyre not worth a hook up. That fun and craziness will always turn into a living h3ll eventually. They manifest it for themselves and those around them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This chick is psycho...no need for advice from the board, just delete and block and hopefully she isn't able to find where you work or live

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a 5/6 disguised as 9

For a woman to be a 9 she needs to literally be in the top 10% of females that's not just looks , that's behaviour too

In future screen better , those two above are massive massive red flags that should automatically trigger you to downgrade her value and act accordingly

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a 5/6 disguised as 9

For a woman to be a 9 she needs to literally be in the top 10% of females that's not just looks , that's behaviour too

In future screen better , those two above are massive massive red flags that should automatically trigger you to downgrade her value and act accordingly
Yes buddy I gotcha, thanks for the tip @Bingo-Player

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have never met this chic? What are you afraid of then? Crazy druggy alchy is a 9? Since when?
I think maybe you are reading to much into this.
Dont tell her anything just ghost.
And what does a women who you never met have on you that could ruin your life?
Yeah ghosted af.

Thing is we played a bit on video once, so just me overthinking her screenshotting to harass and ****.

Anyway I'd rather deal with any fallout than risk my mental health with the nutcase

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im RIGHT NOW on the receiving end on text/video of a bipolar or borderline girl who actually takes lithium and psych meds.

As much empathy as I have for her condition:

I want to eject and run to the hills.

For regular girls, it's a quick block from all online medias.

But for psychos, should the approach be different so that they don't try to **** up my life even at the risk of their own?

Or just be ruthless and run to the hills anyway, and deal with the fallout - screaming, crying, accusations etc etc?

You should have walked away the moment you found out or noticed her behavior. But before it goes for longer and since you haven't met, just walk away. You don't owe any explanations nor it's your job to counsel her. Now just don't be rude, disrespectful, or cruel, have a little compassion, and start responding less and less but do walk away asap.

Modern Man Advice

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a similar one and when I broke up with her I assumed she'd trash my car. Turns out she was a little bit scared of me and didn't do anything. Out crazy her to keep her in check.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a guy's mind often plays tricks to avoid potential opportunities to reproduce.

Despite seeing red flags, sometimes we choose to ignore them the more attractive we consider a woman.

This is why spinning plates is useful as it lets us eject due to abundance.

A similar mindset CAN be cultivated without plates if the guy is super headstrong.

I am going to look up more ways to meditate.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man, hell no. I've never met her. We flirted on video months ago. Im guessing my anxiety thinks the worst and she'd try to accuse me of harassment if she wants to ruin me.

I dropped a couple of hints now that I'm not the kind to be around because I'm not mentally equipped to deal with her stuff.

SHE JUST WENT BATSH!T.

She started harassing me, abusing me and ****. Mentioning how she's been to jail twice. How her friends have burnt cars.

She told me she threatened her sister that she'd burn her room down earlier after she had a fight with her earlier in the day.

Probably all lies to scare me idk.

But the fact is whether she's making stuff up or not I should not text her back and block her.
I'd just block her and then totally forget about her. Since you never even met and therefore she's not done anything for you, who cares about her and her stupid problems? It's not even worth talking to people like this.