Urgent Help needed

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok its now sunday evening and Friday night I got a girls number at a club. Quick setup. She was looking at me so I approached. We danced all night (didnt really talk much). She went for the kiss on me. I told her I wanted to hang out sometime and got the number and she was like "you better call!". I really liked her because we had fun and we werent even drunk. Well I want to call her cuz technically its 2 days but i knew not to call Sunday during the day and we are in pittsburgh and I know she is a steeler fan as am I and the game starts at 8:15 tonight. So i figured she may be tied up. She might be going out of course she may also be sitting at home like me because i work early tomorrow.

Point is, I dont think it would be too soon but I dont want to run the risk of catching her at a bar or with friends and then get "can i call you back". I dont want that but I want to talk to her and I dont want her to think I forgot about her. She seemed very worried about that.

Please give me advice as time is approaching!

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ****ing call her! Maybe ask her to see the game at some pub or take her to a coffee house... The more you think about it the more likely you are to Screw up :p.

Love

Amethyst

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with what he said
call her up before you loose your stones

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself usually wait about 7.5 days, if I call at all, after procuring a # , lately.

I'm not saying that's necessarily the way to go, because you might well forget about her by then, but she'll definitely remember you and she'll be very happy you suddenly called. Just make sure you were busy all week, possibly even out of town, even if you had all week off. That's what I usually do at least, seems to work alright. But again, I'm not saying that's necessarily the way to go for all guys in every given situation.

~Dino~

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two ways this could end up:

1- call her, bring her to the game, but violate the 2-day rule. If you can keep your game on, that shouldn't be a problem

2- Go to the game with your own buddies, call her a few days later and say, "I would've called you sooner, but I went to the game with my friends." For a push-pull factor. That may get that lady hooked.

Your decision.

-Damian

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should call her later and even say You had free tickets. It will make her think, that she should hook up with You because You are cool. Calling in 2 days is nothing cool. Btw do You think girl that dances with unknown man full night and gives hi ma kiss without kowing him is good material for gf?