"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Urge to kill...rising.

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Okay, so I finally decide that I'm tired of wondering about this chick, she's been giving me MAD buying signs, she's really cool, etc. I call her tonight, shoot the breeze, then ask what she's doing saturday. "Oh, I might go to seaworld." "Seaworld? You just randomly driving down there or what?" "No, my boyfriend's taking me, he just doesn't know it yet." "Ah, okay." "Yeah, sorry." "Okay, talk to you later." "Bye."

What was I supposed to do there, besides wait until the phone finished hanging up, throw it across the lawn, and scream?

On the upside, this officially clears me to shoot for her hot friend, and move on to those backups I've been so busily working on. I love school.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I'm confused, what do you want to know?
 

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
It was more me venting, but if you know of some C+F or something I should have said, so I didn't come off looking stupid, I'd love to know :)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well definetely next her for 2 reasons, shes a liar, and she may have a boyfriend
 

smitty1707

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Sorry, don't really have any advice... but nice simpsons reference
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
if she really DOES have a boyfriend, then either
a) she's an attention *****
b) you need to brush up on your "buying signals" because she's not as interested as you think
either way, forget her

if she DOESN'T have a bf, then
a) she's playing mindgames with you. What a ****in *****.
b) she's tryin to make you jealous. Looks like she's the one DJing you.....

meh...
 

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
just because she said she had a b/f your going to forget about her?!?!? brooooo she is giving you signalsss, who cares if she has a b/f. She is probably just trying to make you jelous, or trying to seem "hard to get"

my suggestion is never give up until SHE TELLS YOU SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU.
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
No way! If you keep trying until she flat out tells you she's not interested, you're be persuing her forever. By her actions she's already labeled herself an attention wh*re, and if you try to continue chasing her, you'll just feed the flames. Worse, you might even fall into 'friend' zone. Nobody wants that. Your best bet is to just get over it and next her. Good luck.
 
Top