"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Updated on my situation with this 10

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
31
Ok so a week or 2 ago. I Posted about this really hot girl I've been talking for like 7 months. Shes great personality wise but for some reason our sex wasn't that good. When I posted a lot of people told me a lot of things. Mostly that I wasn't seductive enough. And I needed to focus on what she wants more. And I got a lot of good advice. But since then the sex has improved so much. And I honestly think the reason that she got comfortable And someone who commented told me to not let her get to comfortable and make sure that she knows that you will leave if you need to. And since I tried to end things the sex pretty much became amazing after that. I realized that maybe I've got to comfortable and let her pass with to many things that I shouldn't have. And maybe she didn't suck a D!ck that good cause she felt like she didn't have to. I mean I view myself as alpha ever since I took the red pill and started f.u.c.king more women. But always self evaluate. And be as non biased and transparent with yourself as possible. Because it took me asking for advice to realize that I was the problem. And with a very attractive women anyone is susceptible to reverting back to beta tendencies. But that's what this forum is all about.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lots of ppl think
Red pill = Alpha
the same with being red pill aware = applying the red pill philosophy

its not


It is easy to be red pill aware but an other thing to live by its philosophy and being Alpha.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
If this is the reason it means you aren't very good in the sack and she is only doing it for a period of time. Step your game up.
 
Top