Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on this 10 I'm seeing / how do I keep her ?

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few months ago I posted about this 10 I was seeing. And she was pretty much perfect except sex was bad. And I asked you guys for advice and I thought it was just her. But a lot of you said it was my fault that the sex was bad. And I honestly didn't think so because my other girls were great at sex. And I enjoyed sex with them more even tho they weren't as attractive. But since then I started trying new things. And she reciprocated a little but nothing really changed. And it got to the point where I was actually going to drop her. But I had to think about what kind of person she was in general and what her kinks might be. But since she's shy and didn't really like talking about sex that much. She pretty much wanted me to figure it out. And it didn't help that she's not that experienced. ( I'm the second guy she's ever ****ed and and the first dude they lost their virginity together. So it was pretty vanilla) She has a really nice and very feminine personality and out of nowhere it clicked. BE MORE DOMINANT since then I started being really rough if I wanted something I didn't ask I'd just make her do it. I even made her do anal. And this has honestly been the best sex I've ever had. I can't believe I was actually going to drop her. I know most girls like a little BFSM. But this girl likes it a LOT. And come to find out she has rape fantasies. And I don't think she realized it until I started being extra rough.

So Thank you guys for the advice. Since then We officially became elusive and she's now got the title of my girlfriend. But I'm scared to fall back into "Beta tendencies" because I really like her and the only problem we had was sex until now. And she's by far the hottest girl I've been with. So how do I keep her into me ? Anyone who's in a relationship with a women you really like how do you keep frame ?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Be aloof and mysterious. Do not fall into the boring category. The relationship, in the beginning, is interesting to the lady because she doesn't know much about you. Over time, naturally, she'll learn more about you. However, you need to control the amount of information you give to her. Give and take. Give some information, be selective on other information (I.E. hold back key details so she has to figure it out herself).

Do not be too available, allow her the opportunity to miss you. Never chase. Don't chat or text too much. A little here and there is okay, but not filler texts. If you've not heard from her in a day or two, a simple morning text saying, Hey, Just wanted to wish you a productive day and hope all is well should be enough to keep her hamster wheel going.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few months ago I posted about this 10 I was seeing. And she was pretty much perfect except sex was bad. And I asked you guys for advice and I thought it was just her. But a lot of you said it was my fault that the sex was bad. And I honestly didn't think so because my other girls were great at sex. And I enjoyed sex with them more even tho they weren't as attractive. But since then I started trying new things. And she reciprocated a little but nothing really changed. And it got to the point where I was actually going to drop her. But I had to think about what kind of person she was in general and what her kinks might be. But since she's shy and didn't really like talking about sex that much. She pretty much wanted me to figure it out. And it didn't help that she's not that experienced. ( I'm the second guy she's ever ****ed and and the first dude they lost their virginity together. So it was pretty vanilla) She has a really nice and very feminine personality and out of nowhere it clicked. BE MORE DOMINANT since then I started being really rough if I wanted something I didn't ask I'd just make her do it. I even made her do anal. And this has honestly been the best sex I've ever had. I can't believe I was actually going to drop her. I know most girls like a little BFSM. But this girl likes it a LOT. And come to find out she has rape fantasies. And I don't think she realized it until I started being extra rough.

So Thank you guys for the advice. Since then We officially became elusive and she's now got the title of my girlfriend. But I'm scared to fall back into "Beta tendencies" because I really like her and the only problem we had was sex until now. And she's by far the hottest girl I've been with. So how do I keep her into me ? Anyone who's in a relationship with a women you really like how do you keep frame ?
We tried to tell you...haha...good you figured it out...women like guys to handle their business in the bedroom

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We tried to tell you...haha...good you figured it out...women like guys to handle their business in the bedroom
Very true. Ladies want their pvssy beaten up in the bedroom. As long as they do not stay no or stop, keep making her cvm. It's ironic that the most well mannered (I.E. acting) lady outside the bedroom is a freak in the sheets and wants to be dominated. I can only imagine how AOC is with her boyfriend... Though, she could be into some B-D-S-M sh!t.. That b!tch is cray cray.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AOC is probably into pegging him lol