"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Update on the girl sneaking in my bed in her mom's pool house I'm renting

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
... So long story short. She is verbally telling me she likes me. They all go shopping for the day and I'm like cool. I'm doing laundry, gym, watching their big screen... All good. I go to bed early, she taps me with a sandwich she made, cuz I didn't eat dinner with them. I'm all.... Lay on the bed with me, what's up? "Do you like me or something?"
I'm here ain't I.
I'm like yes or know like you're in court.
Bla Bla, girl babble.... She gets her flashlight to inspect my condom.... Lol
But she tells me.... You got to be super secretive because I don't want drama with my mom. I'm like, I'm pretty sure your mom knows we at least have a crush.... Having a baby is trouble I think. Although the mom jokes with me that if I don't help more around the house, she won't be my mother in law.
I'm all... That's too bad cuz the food here is great.

Anyway that's what the girl says every time after we bang, sneaks off to her room. Which sucks cuz she holds in her moans. And buys me t-shirts to work out in. I buy her like girlie sandals if I'm out buying me a pair.

(not so much long story short)
Here's why I'm writing.... I have a fan in my room and it emits radio music from time to time.
All of a sudden, mid fvck, we hear voices. Oh fvck I'm gonna get the cops called in on me. Lol

But she's a doll when she wants to be... During the day, I wink at her and she gets mad.

The other day, I had a female friend put on her lipstick and kiss my neck and face all over.
I come home, like nothing.
Girl throws a fit.
"what the fvck is wrong with you?!"
Pushes me hard against the wall.
I'm like, thought in public we are not anything, so I got another.
She throws an orange at me.
It was hilarious.
I told her it was like a joke/prank.
I called my mom, she didn't think it was funny either.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top