"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Update on the female, advice needed

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I'm a major AFC...or RAFC, if you wish. Luckily, I seem to be weeks ahead of some of the other people on this thread, because I'm outgoing/friendly by nature and saying hi to somebody doesn't intimidate me.

Anyway, there's this girl. Actually, there are two.

Girl A and I have been friends since mid-summer, and before it was always me who initiated contact/a get together. However, on weds night (no school thurs/friday, hurricane) she approached me about hanging out, then ditched me. I got a little annoyed, told her so, then left to be with friends my age (she's one year younger).

Anyway, she has her own group of friends who don't know me well, except for one (M) who I think has a thing for me. We met roughly two weeks ago, and since then there's been major eye contact. Anyway, on thursday afternoon M calls me up. A is at her house, and they want me to come over to hang out with them. While I wanted to, I figured that it would be prudent not to go, so I said I had plans with another friend or two (I had tentative plans). They begged me for a few minutes, we chatted, and I hung up.

Once again, no huge deal. Last night I had no power, and I'm sitting in my gazebo at around 8 when M comes up (A had told her where I live) and asks to borrow some eggs. She was at A's house cooking something. Now, A lives one street over from me, and had any number of neighbors with power who would have had eggs. M also said she and A had wanted me to come over, but A's little sister would have told on them.

Thoughts? And how to approach this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I should add that I tentatively tried a little bit of kino on M, and she didn't pull away. She actually looked up and smiled at me. While she didn't return it, she wasn't in a position to.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
You are overcomplicating things.

NEVER, in your statement, have you said the phrase: "I want">

Who cares what these girls want? What do YOU want?

If you are attracted, invite one of them over and have fun. If not, just be nice and pollitely refuse any offers. That's it.

Stop telling us what's going on with them, and tell us what YOU want so we can help you achieve it.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Originally posted by Porky
While I wanted to
:D

actually, acdc is right, listen to him. he's a wise man. wait hes not a man yet. but hes wise. listen to acdc. i dont mean the band either. well i'm not saying they're a bad band but listen to the acdc that told you what to do, and maybe also the band. you'll have to ask acdc about that.
 
Top