“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Update On "Oneitis With Benefits"

Hercules20

New Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Ok guys,

Recently I converted my oneitis into a "oneitis with benefits". It's been like this for a month roughly. Here's the original post: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54761


Having experienced a month of fun with this girl, I have some things to update. First being that all the hype and build up that we have for our oneitis, isn't worth it. Secondly, we've remained on a friends with benefits level. There's nothing wrong with this at all, but now i've reached the point where I wonder how long this will all last for. It doesn't look like we are going to date anytime soon, only continue fooling around. The only problem is that she gets her panties in a knot whenever I mention other girls and she gets very jealous. She tells me that she isn't ready to date yet, but that she wants to maintain what we have for awhile. However when it comes to other girls, she wants me to remain committed to her. Smells like bullsh1t to anyone on the outside looking in.

This girl is the flirtatious type, and when she drinks she has a tendancy to flirt alot with other guys. Whenever im with her at the bar we are all over eachother, but when im not there I hear some stories about her flirting with other guys. I try my hardest to shrug it off, but I get a little jealous/pissed off over this.

So we both get pissed off about the idea of eachother flirting with others or seeing other people. I have another girl on the side that I want to fool around with, but I don't want to hurt the feelings of my friend with benefits. I also want someone to fall back on if my friend with benefits is fooling around with another guy behind my back.

Has anyone been in the same situation? How long did the benefits and friendship last for?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hercules20

New Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
we've both mentioned dating, but we have both come to the general consensus that we won't yet.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
then you shouldn't be pissed if she flirts with other guys while your gone. just flirt with other girls and go out with that chick on the side. good luck.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
She's having her cake and eating it too. Trust me on that one!! And she's getting pissed off at you for doing/wanting the same thing.


My advice which will be the best advice you get on this thread is to continue fuvkin' her and hook up with other girls on the side without telling her about it.



PIMP
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
What good is a cake if you're not gonna eat it? Can someone tell me please?

Sorry for the off-topic post. ;)
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
She's having her cake and eating it too. Trust me on that one!! And she's getting pissed off at you for doing/wanting the same thing.


My advice which will be the best advice you get on this thread is to continue fuvkin' her and hook up with other girls on the side without telling her about it.



PIMP
That's your best advice? To continue banging and being deceptive?

I agree with Brokentrustdrummer's assessment. She likes you, but cannot define the current relationship as being bf/gf type because you might not be doing the typical romantic stuff couples usually do.
 
Top