Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on my life

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

I'll begin by saying that I've made it in the professional sense of life. This means that if I play my cards right I'll be able to work when I feel like, take time off, and never be employed by somebody else again.
That being said, ever since quitting the office job in March I've been working a lot harder and almost every day which doesn't leave time for much else.
Now how was this possible?

- Always do what you think is right, not your family, your boss or your friends think you should do.
- Think deeply about your goals in life and the things you're actively doing to achieve them.

That's it.

I have also stopped masturbation a long time ago and encourage everybody else to do the same. Last time I had sex was in February and the semen accumulation plus being locked up and working from home have driven my mind insane in every sense of the word, a real experience.

There's also my ex, with whom I've been no contact since a year and a half. She's been stalking my profiles recently, I obviously instablocked her from every platform but deep down I keep having this desire for her to just show up at my house and fuk the brains out of her, after that I'd propose a threesome with another girl she's been terribly jelous of and cuck the ****t out of her while I fuk the other. I've been replaying this fantasy in my mind many many times.
I can't really do anything to make it happen, it just has to play out on its own...

On physical health, I'm the fittest I've ever been and definitely notice the looks women give me in the street.
I Stopped eating sugar, carbs and useless flour foods.
My meals are meat (80% of the times red, 10% chicken and 10% fish) with something else like corn, tomatos or boiled eggs.
I work out most days doing calisthenic type exercises, I find those a lot more enjoyable than taking vitamins and pushing weights.

Hope this helps somebody, I just felt like writing it all down.
My age is wrong for some reason, I'm 26.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Way too much red meat bro. Should be completely the opposite. Fish and chicken mostly, red meat sparingly.

Great job on the other parts tho.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much red meat bro. Should be completely the opposite. Fish and chicken mostly, red meat sparingly.

Great job on the other parts tho.
Thanks, I think it's fine, been adding a lot of this cut which is very dry and tasty. Dunno how it's called in english.
161819275910274.jpg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks, I think it's fine, been adding a lot of this cut which is very dry and tasty. Dunno how it's called in english.
View attachment 6799
It's not fine...that much red meat is damaging to the cardiovascular system long term. High cholesterol = increased internal damage the body is trying to repair. Cholesterol is the body's internal bandaid to repair damaged systems.

1. Cardiovascular health. Data has shown time and time again that red meat is linked with high cholesterol, and in turn, increases risk for cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks and strokes. Consumption of less meat also is associated with decreased rates of obesity in both children and adults.