Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: Girl texted me at 12:06am...

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me this:

"Happy Birthday sosuave213! *blue heart emoji*"

This is the girl I'm going to call tomorrow or Sunday and make a fifth date with. Last date (the 4th one) I was able to rub her nipples which were hard as diamonds. She's super reserved or I'm just super weak to not have been able to bed her yet. I think I just need to be smoother. As @Chowder said, intimacy happens smooth.

No girl that does not like you or want that D would ever wake up at ****ing midnight just to text you something like that. She went back to sleep after since it said "Last seen at 12:08am". And this girl lives on Whatsapp too.

So it's looking hopeful bros. This text was sent 3 days after our last date.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You should have replied something like

"Thanks. Looking forward to unwraping my present next time I see you:devil: "

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not uncommon for girls to text at all hours. Sometimes it is due to high interest or horniness. Other times. They’re bored or ‘I’m awake, I’m sure he’s awake.’ thinking.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have replied something like

"Thanks. Looking forward to unwraping my present next time I see you:devil: "
Not necessary or effective. I know this girl well. I've tried using sexual innuendos like that since the first and second date. She ignores them.

But she agreed to dinner. I called and told her "Let's cook dinner." She said OK. I was so nervous I didn't almost make the actual date! However I was able to ask her out for Monday at 6.

She couldn't hear me after so she told me to send her a voice message. I texted her instead:

20230701_131131154.jpeg

When I see men on here struggling to make a date because the women are wishy-washy I would suggest you move on...Women not only help you when they like you but will make it easy for you to do what you want with them, and to them (but don't be rapey).

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not uncommon for girls to text at all hours. Sometimes it is due to high interest or horniness. Other times. They’re bored or ‘I’m awake, I’m sure he’s awake.’ thinking.
And when you don't reply right away it adds mystery and excitement...i.e. this guy is hard to get a hold of, why the hell are the rest of these AFCs blowing up my phone? I want him...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Hulio

Im not worried about the other boys like you kiddos

literally have no competition

fix your mentality. If you're not Chad then who is?
I called and told her "Let's cook dinner." She said OK. I was so nervous I didn't almost make the actual date!
You’re on date 5 or 6 still trying to get a whiff of puss, you’re not that guy.

I’m happy for you, I only made that joke because you actually believe she woke up to text you rather than her being up already. I hope the date goes well but if you don’t smash then you need to move on.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessary or effective. I know this girl well. I've tried using sexual innuendos like that since the first and second date. She ignores them.

But she agreed to dinner. I called and told her "Let's cook dinner." She said OK. I was so nervous I didn't almost make the actual date! However I was able to ask her out for Monday at 6.

She couldn't hear me after so she told me to send her a voice message. I texted her instead:

View attachment 10481

When I see men on here struggling to make a date because the women are wishy-washy I would suggest you move on...Women not only help you when they like you but will make it easy for you to do what you want with them, and to them (but don't be rapey).
Take her to the grocery store which will give off the coupling vibe and then seal the deal.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jiminy Xmas I can't believe everybody missed this.

She texted you at 12:06 AM on your birthday.

She was WAITING to do that, it was premeditated.

It wasn't a random midnight text.

AND since she went to sleep right after, she stayed up ONLY to text you that AS SOON AS it was your birthday.

Play it cool OP, ease into it. DO NOT play any silly "pua games" from the SoSuave peanut gallery.

Don't F this up!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me this:

"Happy Birthday sosuave213! *blue heart emoji*"

This is the girl I'm going to call tomorrow or Sunday and make a fifth date with. Last date (the 4th one) I was able to rub her nipples which were hard as diamonds. She's super reserved or I'm just super weak to not have been able to bed her yet. I think I just need to be smoother. As @Chowder said, intimacy happens smooth.
Intimacy also happens fast.

5 dates in 2023? If she has any type of look to her you have to sleep with her in 5 min. Be a feminist.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Intimacy also happens fast.

5 dates in 2023? If she has any type of look to her you have to sleep with her in 5 min. Be a feminist.
I wasn't patient and I acted weak in some situations, but other guys can't handle her beauty. I've maintained my composure long enough where all the other guys drool and act like a servant over her.

I don't date easy women. Been there done that: They're boring and I can spot them a mile away.

I'm not strictly looking for sex.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't patient and I acted weak in some situations, but other guys can't handle her beauty. I've maintained my composure long enough where all the other guys drool and act like a servant over her.

I don't date easy women. Been there done that: They're boring and I can spot them a mile away.

I'm not strictly looking for sex.
If/when you bang her, look to see how much effort/enthusiasm she puts into it. If there's isn't much she's likely selfish and not good LTR material anyway.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If/when you bang her, look to see how much effort/enthusiasm she puts into it. If there's isn't much she's likely selfish and not good LTR material anyway.
Why are you focused on a relationship? I don't even know this girl yet...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you focused on a relationship? I don't even know this girl yet...
Exactly, because you haven't phucked her yet. She's a relationship girl, but her making you wait so long is possibly out of selfishness. So if she's giving in bed, that's how you can tell.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, because you haven't phucked her yet. She's a relationship girl, but her making you wait so long is possibly out of selfishness. So if she's giving in bed, that's how you can tell.
@pranshu sorry I missed the point here! She has told me herself on the 3rd date, "It's better if we wait for sex, but once you do it's worth it."

I think it's time.