"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Update :Crazy chick

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Agree 100%.

Dude, you're in deep s*it.

The members on this board who told you to keep f*cking her should be given a time out or quit SS. Horrible advice, obviously.

Maybe you're too young or just ignornat but NEVER put your d*ck in crazy. EVER!

Now, she could go the the cops and say you raped her. She probably will. You could be looking at huge legal fees and jail time as when it come to rape, the man is always "guilty until proven innocent" whether he did it or not. Say goodbye to your employability, social life, freedom, basically everything if this happens.

Go to the cops NOW and tell your story. Get a lawyer just in case.

For all your guys who think with your d*ick and not your f*cking brain, read OP's posts a few times.

Good luck.
She wasn't crazy before we started fvcking, she was cool as I said in the original thread. Just when we started sleeping around, she became cray cray.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She wasn't crazy before we started fvcking, she was cool as I said in the original thread. Just when we started sleeping around, she became cray cray.
Some of em put it on you for "ownership" rights. So they'll get crazy.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Maybe get a Ring cam or Internet Camera. Who knows what she'll do. At least you'll have evidence.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This is why you have the deadbolt chain, so you can open the door a bit and see who it is, if they try to push their way in, they won't be able too.

Unless she did one of these lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
This is why you have the deadbolt chain, so you can open the door a bit and see who it is, if they try to push their way in, they won't be able too.

Unless she did one of these lol
Damn that's some crazy sh1t. Crackheads at its finest.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Well apparently she is "sorry for her breakdown", whatever the fvck that means. I accidentally run into her in bakery downtown, even tho I have been avoiding getting into her these days. She told me that she loves me, can't live without me blah blah.

She also said that I have almost an negative impact on her, that she doesn't usually act weird but somehow I made her lose her sh1t, even tho I didn't do anything. Said I have "control over her" and because of that she's crazy for me apparently. And yeah her father was back in the car watching the whole thing, I was in uniform so I guess he didn't want to act on it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Well apparently she is "sorry for her breakdown", whatever the fvck that means. I accidentally run into her in bakery downtown, even tho I have been avoiding getting into her these days. She told me that she loves me, can't live without me blah blah.

She also said that I have almost an negative impact on her, that she doesn't usually act weird but somehow I made her lose her sh1t, even tho I didn't do anything. Said I have "control over her" and because of that she's crazy for me apparently. And yeah her father was back in the car watching the whole thing, I was in uniform so I guess he didn't want to act on it.
This is the type of woman who comes over one day and says "If I can't have you, noone can have you" and shoots you to death.

Literally do whatever you need to do to get as far away from her as possible.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
This is why you have the deadbolt chain, so you can open the door a bit and see who it is, if they try to push their way in, they won't be able too.

Unless she did one of these lol
you can use your foot, with a sneaker or shoes you can pretty much hold the door and they can push it, doing so you can even take a full kick from the door without any damage to you, and yes I tested it aains a moron who think he could, well he did get his leg hurt then tried to get me with his arm, lets say you shouldn't put your arms in places like that
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
When you're thinking with your diick you may think you can fuuck crazy because you're hard or whatever, but they're called crazy for a reason. They're irrational women. You won't be able to talk sense to them and even if you try subversion and dubious manipulation they're irrational. You could get stabbed over blowing your nose or farting or doing nothing at all. You could get poisoned just because she's curious what your eyes will look like as you die. Inducing fear or literally anything can backfire, it doesn't have to make sense. She could catch a disease and pass it to you. It may be more subtle. She may one day decide that for the rest of your relationship she'll try to make you insecure and cry or kill yourself.

If you apply your principles and call her out she'd be gone in a heartbeat. She may also not care if you toss her out because that's normal to her. And you may think that's reason to let some things slide. WRONG. Stay true to yourself.

I've fuucked girls that don't give a fuuck about pregnancy but still want to feel the nut deep inside. So what do they do? If they get pregnant they proceed to drink and smoke heavily to induce a miscarriage. It's just business as usual to them. I've rolled up to other guy's houses where a crazy slut is. I'd text her, she'd come down to my car drunk or high, I'd fuuck her brains out in the back seat, then send her back up to the cuck's place and leave. I've had girls want to be choked until they pass out. They get crazy wet but the risk is sky high. If she doesn't wake up or has any permanent damage it could mean many years of jail or prison. I never let these types learn anything about me. I was also young and lucky for not catching some disease from them.

The younger they are the less likely they've caught something.

There are definitely women that are a good fuuck and have brains. They're obviously rare but they exist. You can also always get a church girl and teach her to fuuck. But once the genie is out there's no going back. Thats why being captain save-a-ho always ends in misery. You can inspire a crazy to go straight, but it takes lots of hard work for her and she'll usually find a way to fuuck it up and try to blame you or something.

If you sleep with crazy you live with the risk of her cutting your nuts off in your sleep or some other bizarre nonsensical crap. Is it worth it? No never. If you're an experienced player that knows how to handle them it can be some risky fun, but even then you could still get burned bad. It's playing with fire.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
When you're thinking with your diick you may think you can fuuck crazy because you're hard or whatever, but they're called crazy for a reason. They're irrational women. You won't be able to talk sense to them and even if you try subversion and dubious manipulation they're irrational. You could get stabbed over blowing your nose or farting or doing nothing at all. You could get poisoned just because she's curious what your eyes will look like as you die. Inducing fear or literally anything can backfire, it doesn't have to make sense. She could catch a disease and pass it to you. It may be more subtle. She may one day decide that for the rest of your relationship she'll try to make you insecure and cry or kill yourself.

If you apply your principles and call her out she'd be gone in a heartbeat. She may also not care if you toss her out because that's normal to her. And you may think that's reason to let some things slide. WRONG. Stay true to yourself.

I've fuucked girls that don't give a fuuck about pregnancy but still want to feel the nut deep inside. So what do they do? If they get pregnant they proceed to drink and smoke heavily to induce a miscarriage. It's just business as usual to them. I've rolled up to other guy's houses where a crazy slut is. I'd text her, she'd come down to my car drunk or high, I'd fuuck her brains out in the back seat, then send her back up to the cuck's place and leave. I've had girls want to be choked until they pass out. They get crazy wet but the risk is sky high. If she doesn't wake up or has any permanent damage it could mean many years of jail or prison. I never let these types learn anything about me. I was also young and lucky for not catching some disease from them.

The younger they are the less likely they've caught something.

There are definitely women that are a good fuuck and have brains. They're obviously rare but they exist. You can also always get a church girl and teach her to fuuck. But once the genie is out there's no going back. Thats why being captain save-a-ho always ends in misery. You can inspire a crazy to go straight, but it takes lots of hard work for her and she'll usually find a way to fuuck it up and try to blame you or something.

If you sleep with crazy you live with the risk of her cutting your nuts off in your sleep or some other bizarre nonsensical crap. Is it worth it? No never. If you're an experienced player that knows how to handle them it can be some risky fun, but even then you could still get burned bad. It's playing with fire.
I dealt with crazies before even worse than this. I'm a sane man and I'm not prone to manipulation of any form. I ended things with her when all that sh1t happened and I hope she will get a message. When I was with my ex who was crazy as hell, I never slept at her place, that thought of her chopping my d1ck was always in my mind.

In conclusion, I'm disappointed. I thought she will be legit girl, a ltr material but she's not. And her being so hot makes me even more angrier. I guess you can't have it all. Having a girl who is 10/10 and also good with her head. Maybe there are girls like that but I haven't find them, yet. Now I have to deal with the fact that she's my neighbor so I know this is not all I've seen or heard from her, despite my efforts to cut everything.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
This is the type of woman who comes over one day and says "If I can't have you, noone can have you" and shoots you to death.

Literally do whatever you need to do to get as far away from her as possible.
Yes brother, I'm proceeding away from her with much effort.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Let's revisit what I said in the last thread...

She's a fvcking nutcase. You NEED to get the fvck out early. I had a chick like that and the bytch stalked me for a year. Couldn't go meet new women because SHE WAS ALWAYS THERE to c0ckblock me.
And now this 5hit happened:

I asked her what the fvck was wrong with her? Apparently, she found out somehow I approached this blonde girl in town and she's 'hurt'.
She's been stalking you.

I accidentally run into her in bakery downtown,
Accidentally my ass.

She was crying and screaming, threatening me that "this is not over".
I'm willing to place bets that she is correct. You're going to be dealing with this 5hit until she finds a new man to sink her claws into. Crazy obsessive bytches don't give up easily.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Let's revisit what I said in the last thread...



And now this 5hit happened:



She's been stalking you.



Accidentally my ass.



I'm willing to place bets that she is correct. You're going to be dealing with this 5hit until she finds a new man to sink her claws into. Crazy obsessive bytches don't give up easily.
Yes they don't let you go easily. She knows she's hot and now she is trying to lust me to fvck her again. I'm not gonna crack up again. She even invited me to her birthday next week lol. Last time I saw her before that sh1t, she tricked me into fvcking her so now I'm working on getting some new puzzy fast.
 
Top