"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Up for a good laugh anyone?

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
This girl was kinda my friend in high school this year but hasn't talked to me in like 3 months, but that's totally allright cause she isn't really all upstairs either i'm pretty sure now. She called me one time and left a message like hey Jeff you there?...well this is so and so holla back!..You may recall i wrote a post about her one other time about her sending me a christmas card a month after christmas, basically wishing me a merry christmas kinda weird i thought but didn't think much of it. Well today I got a card in the mail, inventation to a tubberware party! Lol Guess who can't make it... I laughed my ash off. I must come off as gay or something?..Tupperware is about as interesting to me as watching a light bulb burn out. Well hope this comes as a good laugh. Does anyone else think this is WeIrd lol?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I think this girl has a serious mental health problem. I suggest you go to your school counselor and talk to her about it, tell her about this christmas card thing and all of the other wierd activity. Tell the counselor that you suggest this girl meets with her.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Hahahaha...a tupperware party date....that's ****in hilarious. I would definitely go.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I'm thinking serious mental problems. Or she thinks your gay or something! That's hilarious! You should go and dress up in a costume and be like, "Happy new year!" And start singing christmas songs and lighting off fireworks! Or not!
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
How does spray paint, a lighter, and a paintball gun tie together? How does a paintball gun with a lighter even work?
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Heh unless she is really ugly i think she is a keeper. Not everday you find a girl like that. She could really keep you on her toes. Go out with her and keep a journal on the forum for all of us to read!
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Dude, a tupperware party?
That's beyond hilarious. I'm gonna try & remember that one.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Short Field Report..
needless to say, I never called back to rsvp..on Sat. I don't think I would go out with her, lol yeah she does have some issues though seriously, discoverd she suffers from emotional problems and takes meds to help her from not being "depressed". I definetly won't go out with her it would be a crazy ride, she is also jail bate so nah. I'm going to send her an inventation to go to a "girls"strip club in Canada with me and my bro. i'll put rsvp on the back..!
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I'd bring a lighter and a few cans of spray paint. Then I'd get my paint ball gun and attach the lighter a few inches past the nozzle. MELT THAT TUPPLEWARE BABY!!!! MeLT IT DOWN!!! Or the gun will blow up and I'll get flamed....literally. That would suck. Yep. Burning sucks.:(
a paintball gun with a lighter wouldnt work...the puff of air would put the lighter out...:rolleyes:
 
Top