"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Up and ... down again

saigonheadache

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronta
What's going on Brothers. Need to hear what you gotta say about this. About 5 months ago I had it goin on you know. It's like I knew already that a girl was going to give me her number before I even approached her, I mean I just felt it you know. Well now all of this is gone. Whenever I picture approaching a girl I feel this really weak feeling in my gut. If I do start talking to a girl the conversation just turns out to be AFC-like and i just feel I'm not going nowhere. When I try C&F it comes across as rough not confident and smooth enough which makes me look like an *******. It got to a point where I dont even feel like getting out of bed. What's happening here, will I have to go through all that "first approach pain" again? Within these 5 months this what happened. Stoped working, had a gf for about 3 mths which i lost due to turning in afc (but I got out in time so now she's calling back). And right now I got like 4 numbers I could be working on but I cant do nothing untill i know I can approach strange women again, becasue that will put me back in position of power and choice so for now I am just ducking calls from my ex and the girls I know cause if I will pick up they will sense the disaster I'm in and I will lose those too. I'm so confused, please help me out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
holy sh man

Cmon dude, are you for real? Dont want to get out of bed, why? that sounds almost suicidal or depressed. Damn, when you get to that point you just gotta say F the world, and do your thing.
You need to meet new people. Vent, workout. Cmon, man, get your ass outta bed for starters. Nothing is going to come to you that way. Go out with some friends.

Staying in bed is ridiculous. Im not here to be nice, im here to shake you outta this mess. So freakin do it already.

Damn. your complaining about a girl. Holy sheet. Far worse things to worry about. Who cares about what a girl thinks anyway.
IF you are at the poing where you dont care, thats a good point to be at, cause you can go out, have fun, and guess, what you dont care about S, you are just out ot have fun, and what happens happens.

Grow up man. Stop sulking. You had the mojo, then you laid low. Offseason is over. Go out to have fun first, everything else, including girls, is secondary. Get a grip, and talk to someone just to talk, if you want to approach. Act like you are going up asking her what time it is. You arent there for a number, you are just asking a question, then go from there. Im not sayin ask for the time, im just sayin have that mindset. Cmon now.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by saigonheadache
you guys really think mating season has anything to do with this?
Whoa.

Go to a party with a bunch of guy friends and get trashed, hook up with the hottest sl*t you can that's equally trashed (and if not go for a 6 as long as her body is nice.. also try to get one from out of town or that nobody knows) and get out of your slump. Wear a condom if u decide to f*ck. It always gets my game back up to par.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jamesw82

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
London, England
Always man, i go through it I think alot of people do...

Its life though, you have highs n lows, like a rollercoaster... you've just gotta do everything in your power to make the highs freakin awesome and damage limitation on the lows...

I think exercising has helped me loads dealing with periods of low confidence or depression, cos everyone feels good after a work out, and hey, you're getting fit too ! A bargain at twice the price!!!
 

xsonik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Romania
it's all about growing up from AFC to Master Don Juan bro. See Don Juans bounce back, theres like a million chicks out there! Learn from whatever mistake you made, and move on man.
 
Top