Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Unsure if she's into me

jojo18

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
27
I know, typical topic, but it is still kinda confusing and in no doubt you'll understand the same.
At work, I got this co-worker who started recently, and since then she started speaking with me, asked me typical questions, what I'm doing in life (teenage work place) blah blah..
anyway, shifts later, I noticed few things; I started wearing glasses, and she complimanted me, she twice asked me when I work next week, and when she found out we won't work on the same day she made an "oof" sign. after she done it twice, for interest I said "Ah,, sux I won't see you next week (first time I didn't do so..)" and she asked if I'm gonna miss her, said yes.
once she finished her shift, I gave her a hug and said "well, do something so we can work together" noticed also that she should've went already to sign off, but still kept staying around just until i reminded me that she really should sign off her shift (Might make troubles afterall).
The problem arised here: co-worker of mine told me he's into her, and few days later I saw them together, him talking to her, I decided to not be a ****blocker and took a piss or something, later after he left, she approached me and started talking about random ****.. and slowly was like "ehh.. idk how to do that.. " blah blah, and I kinda teased her to tell. and guess what she said "well, I think this guy is into me (co worker) and I dont know how to tell him that I'm not interested" and I asked for interest why she said "well, I dont know, i'm not sure.." tried to avoid the reason, (guy's a little fat, obviously) and I teased her "well, isn't whats inside whats important?" and she said "well.. but I'm not sure I want a bf right now, I had a bf a year ago, and we broke up and I want to feel free right now"
said well, ok and convo continued to random **** about wow how cool is it that guys pick you up, and I wish I was picked up by girls and she said "ah, yeah thats somtimes nice blah blah"
during the convo, I noticed few things, he eyes, and her lips.. might be non-sense but it was cute, she looked at me once and then on the ground, and was kinda shy looking, and plus once she looked me I noticed she bitten her lips (which we all heard mean something [or it was just dry out there..?])
so, basically i'm really confused if she's into me, or just extremely friendly to share a guy she doesn't really know for long about her relationships..
Few points, I'm not a "gay" acting guy who's friendzone with everyone. I can tell a girl to go **** her self (not by actually saying that). problem is I've never called a girl into a date, and I feel confident with girls up until its actually about romantics..
(all the convo I had with her was before the scene when I hugged her and she said she would like to work with me more)
Problem with those "if she smiles or laughs" is that 90% of the girls around me smile and laugh at my stupid jokes like i'm a ****ing comedian..(and i'm not). but DJ I am surely not.. so that is why I'm always in a confused loop (Thats the about myself in overall and not specific story).
So yeah.. advice would be nice.. if you got overall advice, not just about this girl, would be awesome aswell
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jojo18

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
27
She sees in you 100% safe friend. Which is good, you need friends in life. She's also what 100% of women are, attention wh0re.

Well, In the video he says she does it when there are others around (for the attention). but with me it happens completely the opposite (She's showing signs mostly when others are gone, and its just me and her around)
 
Last edited:

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
So yeah.. advice would be nice.. if you got overall advice, not just about this girl, would be awesome aswell
The conclusion I came to from reading places like this site and my observations is that it's pretty hard to tell the difference between an AW and someone genuinely interested until you (a) ask them out on a date and (b) go to kiss them (and see how they react). That said, I wouldn't personally go for a co-worker but it's up to you, obviously.
 
Top