Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular Opinion: I feel muscles are overrated.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure half of those guys if not all, are using PEDs
They are in their early 20s, its pretty easy to make it work when your body is primed but if thats the case fine to me, I fully support anything that maximise results.

I know idiots that will pick fights with NFL players, especially if they haven't gotten laid in a while.
I know, I'm one of those but I was used to get in conflict with bouncers instead cause when you're used to fight you are not so much in the mood to tolerate a roided **** that wants to show off.

I once had a fight with a 120kg bouncers while I was about 80kg, he threw me around like I was a kid while my low kicks were nothing on his legs but at some point I managed to grab his leg and get him on the ground (google single-leg take down), he didnt get any damage but he stop be an a-hole cause he understood he wasnt invincible.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I once had a fight with a 120kg bouncers while I was about 80kg, he threw me around like I was a kid while my low kicks were nothing on his legs but at some point I managed to grab his leg and get him on the ground (google single-leg take down), he didnt get any damage but he stop be an ******* cause he understood he wasnt invincible.
So he could have curbed stomped u, but he didn't and was surprised how u kept on trying? Most people know they are not invincible. There will always be someone bigger/badder etc. unless they are in highschool (really young).

I'm leaning towards the bouncer thinking: "shiet, why is this shiet try to still fight me? Or great, he got a hit on me..."

I could be wrong though... whatever...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he could have curbed stomped u, but he didn't and was surprised how u kept on trying? Most people know they are not invincible. There will always be someone bigger/badder etc. unless they are in highschool (really young).

I'm leaning towards the bouncer thinking: "shiet, why is this shiet try to still fight me? Or great, he got a hit on me..."

I could be wrong though... whatever...
I simply think that his motivation to attack me was too weak for him to risk something which means that the fear for him to get injured was bigger than his desire to harm me.

Also when a guy half your size faces you with no fear and throws you on the ground and you dont even understand what happened, you kinda get concerned.

Personally I would be much more concerned of a crazy man with a knife than a cop with a pistol.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree muscles are not the end all be all. I know plenty of short, bald overweight men with tons of confidence and with obedient wives. But let's be real now.

The strongmen type like Thor on this picture, 835.jpeg will be attractive to women. But it takes an extremely masculine man to get away with this. Same for all the other traits. In my town there is a guy who is extremly tall, like in a funny way almost ,and he is also a huge incel.

By the way, being muscular is extra important when you get go bald, or when you are short. If you are both.. its EXTREMELY important to compensate with being lean, or even ripped if possible.

When you get older you rather be true type with reasonably big arms and shoulders. Grey hair, but still a threatening physique . The type of body and old men strength that takes 20 years of fitness to create. Women love that . .

Just don't end up looking like a 8 months pregnant woman . Mame sure you look oke in a t shirt.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else believe men put far too much focus on muscles?

So why not spend less time trying to get muscles and more time developing social skills?
Why does it always have to be an either/or ? Why not get the best of all worlds and develop both ? Seems obvious to me

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
LOL who told you that man? What is the same who said apple cider makes you lose weight?

Dozens of studies show that Broccoli lowers estrogen and increases testosterone.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dozens of studies show that Broccoli lowers estrogen and increases testosterone.
I'll inject them myself in my veins if they give me back regular morning woods!

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of fitness has fluctuated fairly wildly over my lifetime. I've never sensed it made any great difference. When I gained a foot of height in my late teens, on the other hand, suddenly I was treated with a modicum of initial respect (not for long though -- still "awkward," after all).

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your personality has to be congruent with your looks. I'm a very fit guy and have found many women don't like the intellectual side of me. They prefer I be a c0cky guy who just wants to have fun. I literally had one tell me that I'm cuter when I don't talk. But that's not who I am so naturally I repel those women.
Women wouldn't be women if they didn't reward you most for being your worst self.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Your personality has to be congruent with your looks. I'm a very fit guy and have found many women don't like the intellectual side of me. They prefer I be a c0cky guy who just wants to have fun. I literally had one tell me that I'm cuter when I don't talk. But that's not who I am so naturally I repel those women.
Women want the Strong stoic guy, let them do all the talking. Women are not really designed for intellectual conversation anyways.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want the Strong stoic guy, let them do all the talking. Women are not really designed for intellectual conversation anyways.
It's worse: even the ones that are more or less intellectual still want a troglodyte.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles are no more overrated than Newton's Laws of Motion. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else believe men put far too much focus on muscles?

Muscles are nice but the ROI just doesn't seem to be there.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A swimmers physique is all you need, the girls who want roided up body builders make up a very small niche. I've honestly stopped going to the gym and noticed no difference with the women I attract.
Here's a song that explains what you have just said:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if you are pro/anti the link you posted,but, not all gym goers are making up for an unnatractive face,iv been told by lots of girls im good looking/a pretty boy and im muscular also,and of course,there are many like this...the (whatever) "cel" way of thinking always seems to be so black and white!