Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular Opinion: Body Count Doesn't Matter

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given what you have written here, is there really any difference between the girl on the left and the girl on the right in your above post? Both girls are living in the same times, in the same world, with the same advantageous dating market, so what makes you think that the two girls are different? This is the only difference: The girl on the right knows her dating sexual market value, and the girl on the left doesn't know her dating sexual market value yet. If the girl on the left has no religious convictions to justify her low body count, once she figures out her dating sexual market value, she will become the girl on the right. At the same time, the girl on the right can become the girl on the left once she has finished exploring her sexual freedom.
Anecdotal, but to add to this

I dated a girl some years back who was at her peak in smv. She was a 'good girl' to me, but prior she had been with a handful of guys mostly through relationships. It bugged me a bit at the time since we were so young and I had no experience. Anyways, this girl fell down the slippery slope of utilizing that smv and garnering the attention of men. She cheated on me and went full ride on the CC. At this point in time I didn't care as I was already checked out. She spent some time 'exploring' herself and now 5 years later she's a wreck, gained weight, has a pretty awful reputation and no guy will commit to her, she made an attempt coming back to me to which I rejected. She was a 9 to most guys and now she's a tatted up feminist who hates men. not kidding

Inversely, over the summer I dated a girl who had a body count of one and was fairly conservative (east asian). She had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship and was deeply damaged, she was cheated on. We crossed paths and things were short lived despite interest being high mutually. Why? because she was a hot 23 year old recently single and she saw what was dangling in front of her. She jumped ship, hopped on the CC and I saw her on tinder a week after we bailed. She also tried to come back and was rejected.

There are many factors at play, but any girl has the capacity to pursue her smv and 'have fun' at any given moment.
I think it is in general best to have a girl with a lower count for relationships and marriage though, but they are rare.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least not in the way that you think.

I know that I'm going to get some flack for this post, but let me ask the question:

Don't you think that a girl with little-to-zero body count is more likely to blindside you by a sudden curiosity and desire to explore other options than a girl with a medium-to-high body count who has already been there and done that?

Let the debate begin!
Stats show you are wrong

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotal, but to add to this

I dated a girl some years back who was at her peak in smv. She was a 'good girl' to me, but prior she had been with a handful of guys mostly through relationships. It bugged me a bit at the time since we were so young and I had no experience. Anyways, this girl fell down the slippery slope of utilizing that smv and garnering the attention of men. She cheated on me and went full ride on the CC. At this point in time I didn't care as I was already checked out. She spent some time 'exploring' herself and now 5 years later she's a wreck, gained weight, has a pretty awful reputation and no guy will commit to her, she made an attempt coming back to me to which I rejected. She was a 9 to most guys and now she's a tatted up feminist who hates men. not kidding

Inversely, over the summer I dated a girl who had a body count of one and was fairly conservative (east asian). She had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship and was deeply damaged, she was cheated on. We crossed paths and things were short lived despite interest being high mutually. Why? because she was a hot 23 year old recently single and she saw what was dangling in front of her. She jumped ship, hopped on the CC and I saw her on tinder a week after we bailed. She also tried to come back and was rejected.

There are many factors at play, but any girl has the capacity to pursue her smv and 'have fun' at any given moment.
I think it is in general best to have a girl with a lower count for relationships and marriage though, but they are rare.
So, in other words, low body count means jack?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, in other words, low body count means jack?
Yes and no, it matters only how much you put emphasis on it and how you view things.

My point being that the temptation can exist regardless of whether or not the person has explored themselves sexually. The more attractive the woman the more tempted she will be, she has options and will always feel that pressure to trade up until she doesn't. Women with high body counts do tend to have issues with relationships in the long term, but women who have little to no experience (who have good smv) will be tempted by greener grass syndrome. There are tradeoffs for both

Ultimately it comes down to how much the individual cares about these things. I agree with @Dr.Suave in that debating about this will never reach a conclusion. We all hold different values and standards and place a degree of emphasis on things which affect our views. I think it is best to keep an open mind, but to be aware of these things and to use past personal experiences to shape your views. I personally would struggle to commit to a woman with a high notch count based of my experiences, inversely I would also be somewhat hesitant to be committed to a virgin for other reasons.

It is a give and take. There is no 'correct' answer. It all comes down to personal opinion to which everyone is entitled too

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she got in a relationship with a guy who cheated on her, she couldn't have been that high quality herself (like attracts like) and that's confirmed by her subsequent behavior after the relationship ended.

The definition of 'having fun' is completely different between low notch and high notch. Think about, a beautiful young woman is like a guy having lots of money. He can use that to invest, build a business, whatever or 'have fun' (aka self destruct) with alcohol, drugs and hoes.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is a clip from Jedediah Bila's YouTube show. Jedediah Bila was a former co-host of The View, who provided the conservative viewpoint. She is the rare exception of an attractive woman (she's 44 but would still crush it in the dating scene, if she was single), who had a low body count (possibly a virgin before marriage), who seems very happily married. So, she fits the theory that many people in this thread are expounding. However, she does talk about what I have discussed in this thread:

1) The concern over marrying a virgin, for fear that she may eventually want to explore her sexual freedom.
2) The pressure that a pure woman faces from her promiscuous female friends to live it up, sexually.

The above linked video is worth a view (no pun intended :)).

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she got in a relationship with a guy who cheated on her, she couldn't have been that high quality herself (like attracts like) and that's confirmed by her subsequent behavior after the relationship ended.

The definition of 'having fun' is completely different between low notch and high notch. Think about, a beautiful young woman is like a guy having lots of money. He can use that to invest, build a business, whatever or 'have fun' (aka self destruct) with alcohol, drugs and hoes.
I don't disagree.

I did not say that girl was of high quality. In fact I quite dislike that woman and that would be why I later rejected her, I think rather poorly of her and that is not coming from a place of bitterness. (Really I feel somewhat bad for her, but I digress.)

By 'having fun' I meant that as being promiscuous. In the case of this girl she gave off BPD vibes, was deeply insecure and was exceptionally manipulative. I'm sure her ex was a low quality guy, but if my reads are correct (they normally are) i'm sure this girl drove him up a wall and he self destructed in turn. Likes do attract like in this regard and that is why her and I did not work out.

I would not jeopardize my values or allow myself to be swayed or controlled.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be nice to see these stats. BTW, I love that you are a Washington fan!
partner_count.png

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9952

Thanks for sharing, but you have to look at things, logically. In today's dating climate, which is highly advantageous toward women, I can't fathom why anyone would think that a girl with a low body count won't eventually get curious and want to ride the carousel. Even a rare exception like Jedediah Bila, who I linked above, considered making that exploration during her single years. I still strongly believe that a medium-to-high body count girl is the best bet for relationship longevity because in today's dating climate where women have so many options, that medium-to-high body count girl is more likely to be less curious about what else is out there. If your low body count girl does not have religious convictions anchoring her libido, she is going to want to and will explore other men. It's just logic.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By 'having fun' I meant that as being promiscuous. In the case of this girl she gave off BPD vibes, was deeply insecure and was exceptionally manipulative.
100% this.
When OP or anyone else thinks that, yeah she's high notch but that was in the past, only the present matter ... yeah well, what kind of vibe do you think a high notch count woman gives?
If your low body count girl does not have religious convictions that are anchoring her libido, she is going to want to and will explore other men.
If she's low count just because of religion, that's worthless and a red flag. The 'exploring' mindset is incompatible with loyalty and being wife material.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you in agreement with me that a low body count girl isn't a safe bet?

Would you agree with me that a high body count girl is less likely to be curious about other options than a low body count girl due to a prior history of having already explored her options?
Not necessarily. A lot of factors to consider. There are too many statisticians on this site and there is no practical real world use to be using sports nerd analytics when you can only meet and assess one girl at a time.

Guys here will say "women are women" except when they don't. When that contradicts their fairy tales about the 50s or medieval times then suddenly it's NAWALT. Some will even take a "virgin" who's sucked 50 cawks over a chick who banged 10 guys.

Anyway, what are you "betting" on?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, what are you "betting" on?
I'm simply saying that a medium-to-high body count woman, in today's dating climate, is realistically the better choice for a relationship than a little-to-zero body count woman. The latter is more likely to blindside you in the relationship than the former because the carousel ride is too tempting.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think that a girl with little-to-zero body count is more likely to blindside you by a sudden curiosity and desire to explore other options than a girl with a medium-to-high body count who has already been there and done that?

Let the debate begin!
No. Slvts do not accumulate a high body account to satisfy sexual curiosity. They do it to obtain validation.

Last edited:

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Slvts do not accumulate a high body account to satisfy sexual curiosity. They do it too obtain validation.
Can you explain what you mean? I think I know what you mean, but I want more clarity.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They fvck guys to feel wanted. In other words, to satisfy their insecurities.
Thanks for the clarification. I believe that is true for some women but not all.

I think that some women just want to ride as many attractive guys as they can, so they don't feel like they are missing out on anything. You don't agree?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body count does matter. A man who knows a woman has a high body count will think less of her. Even the desperate men would put her in the slut category.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body count does matter. A man who knows a woman has a high body count will think less of her. Even the desperate men would put her in the slut category.

By your username, I'm assuming that you are female. How do you personally feel about the way women with high counts are labeled by society? Do you believe that a medium-to-high body count woman can be a better long-term partner than a woman with a low body count? Why or why not?