Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular Opinion: Body Count Doesn't Matter

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least not in the way that you think.

I know that I'm going to get some flack for this post, but let me ask the question:

Don't you think that a girl with little-to-zero body count is more likely to blindside you by a sudden curiosity and desire to explore other options than a girl with a medium-to-high body count who has already been there and done that?

Let the debate begin!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least not in the way that you think.

I know that I'm going to get some flack for this post, but let me ask the question:

Don't you think that a girl with little-to-zero body count is more likely to blindside you by a sudden curiosity and desire to explore other options than a girl with a medium-to-high body count who has already been there and done that?

Let the debate begin!
Its been scientifically in numerous of studies proven that the more sexual connections a women have the less she can emotionally bond with a future partner/husband. So yes body count does matter - a lot.

//End thread. :devil:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the surface, this sounds logical, but it falls apart on closer scrutiny. Firstly, there's a big, fundamental difference between women who are little to zero body count and those with higher body count. Those in the first category hold sex and love as intrinsically twined and value loyalty and family. The idea to 'explore options' to such a girl would sound as ridiculous as 'explore your gender' to you ... maybe you'll feel better as female or non binary, who knows. :lol:
Secondly, the medium to high body count woman has already crossed the threshold several times, so the probability she'll cross it again is higher.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not totally sure that I agree with you two. I think that the girl with little to zero body count has to have a religious angle that explains her low body count. Otherwise, I think that she can blindside you at any moment. All it would take is for one good-looking guy to flirt with her to get her to think about other options. And though not always the case, I see girls with the medium-to-high body counts almost like retired professional athletes, who got their stats and had their shining moments but are now tired of the game and are ready to move on to another phase of their lives. If you can find a girl like that who doesn't have any children, then I would say that she is your best bet. But I'm curious to hear other opinions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And though not always the case, I see girls with the medium-to-high body counts almost like retired professional athletes, who got their stats and had their shining moments but are now tired of the game and are ready to move on to another phase of their lives. If you can find a girl like that who doesn't have any children, then I would say that she is your best bet. But I'm curious to hear other opinions.
That's not how it works in reality. It's a nice idea though.

The big problem is that women operate on "all the feelz". Women are more emotional than rational. Women with high body counts are less likely to get their emotional needs met by any man. The penis carousel over time has affected her emotional reactiveness so much that she'll be more likely to keep seeking a certain emotion she felt in the past when she had less emotional baggage.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with what I have been reading is that there is this belief that women with the bigger body counts are too emotionally challenging and don't have a strong enough moral compass to make a long-term relationship work. I just don't think that is the case with all women. You have look at each woman, individually. And that is why I don't think that it's the correct route to assume that little-to-zero body count means that the relationship will be better. It could mean the opposite. For all you know, that girl hasn't figured out her value in the dating market yet? But happens when she does? Will you still think that you have the right girl?

Like I said before, if there is no religious explanation for a girl's low body count, then you really don't have a good indication of whether or not the girl will commit to you in the long run. You just have to regularly access how she is treating you as opposed to factoring in past body count to determine if she is the appropriate partner.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not how it works in reality. It's a nice idea though.

The big problem is that women operate on "all the feelz". Women are more emotional than rational. Women with high body counts are less likely to get their emotional needs met by any man. The penis carousel over time has affected her emotional reactiveness so much that she'll be more likely to keep seeking a certain emotion she felt in the past when she had less emotional baggage.
Exactly.
Hence why there is term exists called the "The 1000 C0ck Stare" and it is a real thing for women.

1681305359248.png
1681305371377.png

This is also as I mentioned in my first posted connected and proven through scientifically studies and that women lose ability to bond the more she rides the c0ck carousel and eventually she will develop the "thousand c0ck stare". Se no longer believes in love and uses her looks and sexuality instead as a means to get her ways and access to resources, but her trust in men is gone out of the window.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's largely irrelevant in societies where women have sexual freedom. Once she breaks the seal, she'll get curious and have her fun.

You'd have to move to a Muslim or similar country with stiff corporal and even capital punishments for female sexual "crimes." And then they're only (mostly) complying because they don't want to die.

Those in the first category hold sex and love as intrinsically twined
A few might, but this is largely a male-driven fairy tale notion. Men are so romantic that they project their Disney values onto women, who play along if it helps them. Even RP talk about "emotional bonding" shows how deep into it some guys are. A woman's going to fukk who she wants or needs to to get by. Might be only you for a lifetime, good on you, she'll have her reasons.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's largely irrelevant in societies where women have sexual freedom. Once she breaks the seal, she'll get curious and have her fun.

You'd have to move to a Muslim or similar country with stiff corporal and even capital punishments for female sexual "crimes." And then they're only (mostly) complying because they don't want to die.

A few might, but this is largely a male-driven fairy tale notion. Men are so romantic that they project their Disney values onto women, who play along if it helps them. Even RP talk about "emotional bonding" shows how deep into it some guys are. A woman's going to fukk who she wants or needs to to get by. Might be only you for a lifetime, good on you, she'll have her reasons.
In the past men (1900 -->70 / 80ties) were part of the core family and raised their daughters to know better and acted as a counter weight to the mom and the female imperative. Today mostly single moms raise their kids and thus teach their daughters the feminist agenda and the men are left outside, hence they cannot prevent this.

The end product of this is of course what we see today with a very high number of females in the western world identify themselves as feminist and also alt-left which comes with all these crazy ideas of trans crap, gay agenda ,free stuff for everyone and much more crazy stuff.

If men was still in charge of their castles at home this would probably not happen, but in the modern world as of today this is not the case. The traditional core family has been ripped apart by feminism and leftist ideology and any women that adhere to be a home wife that does it because she loves her man will be ridiculed and hated. Men on the other hand have no longer no saying as they are often not a part of their kids daily lives. No wonder kids today are so f-ked up and that so many chicks thinks having their "fun" in their 20'tes will serve them well because there is no dad around to protect them and learn them the truth.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Juan_Man, I wonder the reason for your post. Have you met a high body count girl that you now try to find a reasoning for justifying?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I guess you could find a good girl who cheats on you and a thousand c0ck girl who is loyal. Exceptions make the rule and all that,

Listen @Juan_Man Im surprised no one has mentioned this already but one of our favorite posters and valued member of the community has (had?) a similar thinking to yours and got married to a woman who rode the carousel for years and it was now "out of her system". After some time he had to go out of town and his wife took advantage of this opportunity to dress slutty and flirt with guys at the bar. We have not seen him in a while, hopefully he is busy getting divorced. We miss him and we are still rooting for him.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And though not always the case, I see girls with the medium-to-high body counts almost like retired professional athletes, who got their stats and had their shining moments but are now tired of the game and are ready to move on to another phase of their lives.
Yeah, that's the phase where she wants to find a beta male able to support her financially, maybe have a kid or 2. But when she denies sex to her husband (after all she's not in love or lust with him) would YOU want to be that guy? Knowing she fvcked who knows how many guys after a couple dates and a few drinks, and yet here you are putting a roof over her head and at best you get a mercy fvck every week or so. :rolleyes:

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Juan_Man, I wonder the reason for your post. Have you met a high body count girl that you now try to find a reasoning for justifying?
No, but if I meet a girl and she doesn't have children or any STDs, I don't care about how many guys she was involved with before I pursued her. Key word: before.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the phase where she wants to find a beta male able to support her financially, maybe have a kid or 2. But when she denies sex to her husband (after all she's not in love or lust with him) would YOU want to be that guy? Knowing she fvcked who knows how many guys after a couple dates and a few drinks, and yet here you are putting a roof over her head and at best you get a mercy fvck every week or so. :rolleyes:
I don't know if I will get in trouble for the below write-up, so my apologies in advance:

I think what you posted is an extreme worst-case scenario that doesn't represent every high body count girl. Just because a high body count girl settles down with you, doesn't mean that she is not attracted to you and will withhold sex from you. I'm familiar with the phrase that you can't turn a garden tool into a housewife. But I say let the girl's actions instead of her past speak for themselves. And how do you know that your low body count girl isn't a latent garden tool who just needs a trigger, such as a smile from a hot guy, a glimpse of a enticing clip from 50 Shades of Grey, or some "Girl, you need to get out there and work it" type of advice from a relationship-sabotaging female friend, for her to blindside you and sacrifice the relationship that you two had so that she can explore her sexual freedom?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you could find a good girl who cheats on you and a thousand c0ck girl who is loyal. Exceptions make the rule and all that,

Listen @Juan_Man Im surprised no one has mentioned this already but one of our favorite posters and valued member of the community has (had?) a similar thinking to yours and got married to a woman who rode the carousel for years and it was now "out of her system". After some time he had to go out of town and his wife took advantage of this opportunity to dress slutty and flirt with guys at the bar. We have not seen him in a while, hopefully he is busy getting divorced. We miss him and we are still rooting for him.
Interesting post! Nice that you brought in a poster's real-life experience to this discussion. It is definitely something to think about. With that said, I have to ask: You don't think that kind of misfortune can happen to a guy who wifes-up a low body count girl?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So are you in agreement with me that a low body count girl isn't a safe bet?

Would you agree with me that a high body count girl is less likely to be curious about other options than a low body count girl due to a prior history of having already explored her options?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you posted is an extreme worst-case scenario that doesn't represent every high body count girl. Just because a high body count girl settles down with you, doesn't mean that she is not attracted to you and will withhold sex from you. I'm familiar with the phrase that you can't turn a garden tool into a housewife. But I say let the girl's actions instead of her past speak for themselves. And how do you know that your low body count girl isn't a latent garden tool who just needs a trigger, such as a smile from a hot guy, a glimpse of a enticing clip from 50 Shades of Grey, or some "Girl, you need to get out there and work it" type of advice from a relationship-sabotaging female friend, for her to blindside you and sacrifice the relationship that you two had so that she can explore her sexual freedom?
The basic thing you don't seem to understand is that a low count girl is fundamentally different compared to a high count girl. Also, the past has built you into who you are now ... the woman that has had the mindset of a high notch count girl and cemented it through her actions up to 30yrs old won't suddenly become a different person. The outer manifestations of her character will change (for instance she won't be the party girl she was at 20), but to expect that she suddenly turns into a loyal, loving wife sounds absurd to me.

A loyal, family oriented girl won't have the kind of hoe friends suggesting her to explore her sexual freedom or some other euphemisms for what essentially means to be a hoe. And if she sees something from the 50 Shades of Grey that catches her eye, she'll either put it in practice with you or leave it to fantasy land if it can't be safely applied in real life.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care since i'm not likely to commit anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think it has importance when you are seeking an ltr/wife, but otherwise whatever

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past men (1900 -->70 / 80ties) were part of the core family and raised their daughters to know better and acted as a counter weight to the mom and the female imperative. Today mostly single moms raise their kids and thus teach their daughters the feminist agenda and the men are left outside, hence they cannot prevent this.

The end product of this is of course what we see today with a very high number of females in the western world identify themselves as feminist and also alt-left which comes with all these crazy ideas of trans crap, gay agenda ,free stuff for everyone and much more crazy stuff.

If men was still in charge of their castles at home this would probably not happen, but in the modern world as of today this is not the case. The traditional core family has been ripped apart by feminism and leftist ideology and any women that adhere to be a home wife that does it because she loves her man will be ridiculed and hated. Men on the other hand have no longer no saying as they are often not a part of their kids daily lives. No wonder kids today are so f-ked up and that so many chicks thinks having their "fun" in their 20'tes will serve them well because there is no dad around to protect them and learn them the truth.
Given what you have written here, is there really any difference between the girl on the left and the girl on the right in your above post? Both girls are living in the same times, in the same world, with the same advantageous dating market, so what makes you think that the two girls are different? This is the only difference: The girl on the right knows her dating sexual market value, and the girl on the left doesn't know her dating sexual market value yet. If the girl on the left has no religious convictions to justify her low body count, once she figures out her dating sexual market value, she will become the girl on the right. At the same time, the girl on the right can become the girl on the left once she has finished exploring her sexual freedom.

It's not about the body count, it's about how the girl treats you in the relationship. Coach Corey Wayne explains this point really well in the linked video below:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Interesting post! Nice that you brought in a poster's real-life experience to this discussion. It is definitely something to think about. With that said, I have to ask: You don't think that kind of misfortune can happen to a guy who wifes-up a low body count girl?
It can happen to anyone (exceptions make the rule and all that) but I believe low notch count girls has better odds. This is the way (Sorry, Mandalorian quote).

There is a female youtuber, JustPearlyThings: She keeps going on and on about some scientific studies. Basically you want a girls with a notch count of less than 4. Most (not all) LTRs/Marriages of girls with higher notch counts dont make it.

Other thing I forgot to mention in my eralier post: I dont think notch counts should be sidscussed on SoSuave because many posters will tell you stuff like "never ask a girl her notch count, you should not care about it, you are insecure, she will never tell you the real number anyway" or some variation of that, so the whole exercise of discussion becomes kind of pointless