Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unpopular Opinion: Body Count Doesn't Matter

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chasing women with low counts after you hit 30 imo is ludacris.
I think it's easy. If you want sluts, you go where sluts are. You want virgins or low count women, you go where those women tend to be. It's not hard.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's easy. If you want sluts, you go where sluts are. You want virgins or low count women, you go where those women tend to be. It's not hard.
I think ,and that a compiment, that you are one of the posters who doesn't have too much trouble pulling women. I was talking about the average man.

But oke, where does a man find these unicorns? My imagination won't go beyond church the mosk or the library.

The more common places where a man can chase women are also notorious for being filled with slvts, such as clubs/bars festivals, not even talking about OLD. Most men(especially after 30) dont want slvts ,but keep running into them anyway.

Edit. I already stated: unless you have the talent to do day night game AND the "carpenter eyes" to tell if she is a slvyt or not from a distance.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But oke, where does a man find these unicorns? My imagination won't go beyond church the mosk or the library.
IMO the key is to become the kind of man that's on the same vibrational (for lack of a better term) level with these women and then you'll find each other, on the principle that like attracts like. When one says that he's looking for a virgin/low notch count girl yet he's spending his free time on swipe apps and whenever he gets a date, pushes for sex ASAP, then his actions don't match his words. So basically he's putting out the player vibe and will get women who are on the same frequency (ie women who are full of baggage, who continue to add to it, yet they wonder 'where are all the good men?' ).
The possibilities of where to meet these unicorns are almost limitless and unique to each individual. It can be at the church, gym, you could be teaching something and she's part of the attending group, connection through work, and so on.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be in various places, yes. The church is actually the least likely place I would go unless I was looking for a wife or to snipe some naive young women who are entrenched into the church culture due to having a good family and parents. I have ethics against corrupting a girl like that so I tend to avoid those types of girls. They deserve a good man and family. I tend to not match up with their expected demographics.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a significant drop off in marital satisfaction after having even one partner. But the most interesting thing about that chart is that it shows there is a drop in marital satisfaction for men with multiple partners as well as women. I would not have guessed that.

Regarding body count, I saw someone on a video the other day talking about that (can't remember who it was, sorry). He was saying that it was like reading a resume for a potential employee. If you saw a girl had 30 different jobs in the last 10 years, you might be concerned, more so than if they had held 2 jobs in that 10 years. It's the same with sex partners. A girl who had banged 30 guys in 10 years might appear less stable than a girl who had been in 2 LTRs during that time.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding body count, I saw someone on a video the other day talking about that (can't remember who it was, sorry). He was saying that it was like reading a resume for a potential employee. If you saw a girl had 30 different jobs in the last 10 years, you might be concerned, more so than if they had held 2 jobs in that 10 years. It's the same with sex partners. A girl who had banged 30 guys in 10 years might appear less stable than a girl who had been in 2 LTRs during that time.
That is an interesting analogy, but there is a difference between a hooking up and being in a relationship. If a girl had banged 30 guys in 10 years, with most of those bangs occurring when she was single, my main concern would be whether or not she had any STDs. If a girl had been in 30 LTRs in 10 years, I would wonder if she had any STDs (for hooking up purposes) and ultimately conclude that she wasn't wife material due to her obvious inability to commit to one guy.

In other words, if a girl banged a lot of guys before I pursued her, that doesn't necessarily mean that she is not wife material, especially if those bangs took place primarily when she was single. However, a girl having had a lot of relationships before I pursued her would be a red flag as to her ability to commit.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting analogy, but there is a difference between a hooking up and being in a relationship. If a girl had banged 30 guys in 10 years, with most of those bangs occurring when she was single, my main concern would be whether or not she had any STDs. If a girl had been in 30 LTRs in 10 years, I would wonder if she had any STDs
I think part of the point is that the girl had NOT been out there hooking up with a bunch of guys (aka wh0ring it up), but rather was pursuing relationships.

The other thing I would say is that she had 30 LTRs in 10 years, those weren't really LTRs because they didn't last very long. And 30 LTRs would be a red flag in itself, because why aren't they working out? Either she's choosing the wrong guys (bad judgement), or what kind of behavior is she demonstrating to cause all those breakups? So either way, the girl with the two LTRs in 10 years comes out looking like the better potential mate.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So either way, the girl with the two LTRs in 10 years comes out looking like the better potential mate.
2 LTRs in 10 years is a big red flag signaling she's not wife/mother material. Imagine this, you meet a 28yrs old woman who's had 2 LTRs in the past 10yrs, she seems perfectly fine, you think of marrying her. But what are the odds that when your first kid is 5 you'll still be together? And not just together for the sake of the kids, but in a loving relationship.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And where are the low count women? At home?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want sluts, where can I find them?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be in various places, yes. The church is actually the least likely place I would go unless I was looking for a wife or to snipe some naive young women who are entrenched into the church culture due to having a good family and parents. I have ethics against corrupting a girl like that so I tend to avoid those types of girls. They deserve a good man and family. I tend to not match up with their expected demographics.
Church is a great idea, could I as a 34 year old pick up an 18-21 year old with minimal family pushback, at church?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Church is a great idea, could I as a 34 year old pick up an 18-21 year old with minimal family pushback, at church?
That's a hard question to answer but religious parents tend to be either for or against older men getting their young daughters. Depends on the parents and religion. There's a lot of naivety in the christian faith, for instance, so they look down on older men getting with their young daughters simply cause they are projecting their values on her. And let's not forget, at the moment, there's a lot of bluepill thinking in the christian faith which is why you have people constantly getting married and divorced. In other religions like islam and judaism, you can get with younger girls a lot easier cause it's not seen as taboo [a hint as to why Epstein island and pedophilia exists all throughout the government and hollywood; which religion is dominate there?]. And in third world countries, it's normal cause older men tend to have more resources than most poor families. So they sell off their daughter or put her in an arrange marriage to increase their family power.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who tend to have high notch counts have mainly mental problems : low self esteem, bipolar, too dramatic , etc

High notch count is a proxy for other problems

Imagine this, you are a cool,smart and good looking woman, the vast majority of guys would make a Que to date you for real, unless ofc you had a f8cked up childhood or was raised in a very strict environment ( extremely demanding parents )

But if you have not got through a bad early lifet experience, you will look for guys mainly who are just like you. You might try 1-2 bad boys, but that”s it. Most of your notches will come from ltrs

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who tend to have high notch counts have mainly mental problems : low self esteem, bipolar, too dramatic , etc

Imagine this, you are a cool,smart and good looking woman, the vast majority of guys would make a Que to date you for real, unless ofc you had a f8cked up childhood or was raised in a very strict environment ( extremely demanding parents )

But if you have not got through a bad early lifet experience, you will look for guys mainly who are just like you. You might try 1-2 bad boys, but that”s it. Most of your notches will come from ltrs
This debate never seems to end.

The thought that kept coming to me was the Madonna-Hoe complex.

For some entrainment, I searched this topic and found this. These two feminist women have interesting ideas on how men think. What I always find interesting is when people try to tell you how things are when they have zero experience with the topic. Like when childless people tell you what it’s like to be a parent and how they would handle a situation better. These women are not men so how can they speak on behalf of men.

I’ll paraphrase the video, basically having any standards is patriarchal, sexist and misogynist. Men get an ego boost while controlling their woman. They lost me when they included transwomen and claimed that all black women are deemed hoes because of slavery 400+ years ago. Men often want someone like their mother, if the experience was healthy. This also is misogynistic. So no matter what you look for in a woman is misogynistic. I’d like to ask them in the same light, how is it possible to disqualify every man under 6ft? Is that not misandrist? What if your best match on the planet was 5’11” and you said nah? He’s not six foot. I’d also like to ask them about the increase in female dissatisfaction and increase of antidepressant meds if being a liberated hoe is such a great thing.

Sorry boys, you can’t hold women accountable nor are you allowed to have any standards.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This debate never seems to end.

The thought that kept coming to me was the Madonna-Hoe complex.

For some entrainment, I searched this topic and found this. These two feminist women have interesting ideas on how men think. What I always find interesting is when people try to tell you how things are when they have zero experience with the topic. Like when childless people tell you what it’s like to be a parent and how they would handle a situation better. These women are not men so how can they speak on behalf of men.

I’ll paraphrase the video, basically having any standards is patriarchal, sexist and misogynist. Men get an ego boost while controlling their woman. They lost me when they included transwomen and claimed that all black women are deemed hoes because of slavery 400+ years ago. Men often want someone like their mother, if the experience was healthy. This also is misogynistic. So no matter what you look for in a woman is misogynistic. I’d like to ask them in the same light, how is it possible to disqualify every man under 6ft? Is that not misandrist? What if your best match on the planet was 5’11” and you said nah? He’s not six foot. I’d also like to ask them about the increase in female dissatisfaction and increase of antidepressant meds if being a liberated hoe is such a great thing.

Sorry boys, you can’t hold women accountable nor are you allowed to have any standards.
Women behave like this because demand is higher than the offer

They also behave like this because no one really expects anything from them

Basically they never really grow up

Women are more or less like rich people who were born into richness, have no clue how the world actually works

The problem is that men are too thirsty, which makes them stupid af. That is the biggest problem, women behaving like they do is just a symptom of male stupidness

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That maddona hoe complex is a real thing. I went through it. It is literally a bad mental model and leads to some bad frame in dealing with women in general.
I think this also occurs after being with the same woman after a long period of time. She becomes like your sister out of familiarity. Doesn’t help either if the woman’s libido dies off after child birth. Eventually the desire is lost and the notion of having a mistress starts sounding like an interesting idea.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly