Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unplugging

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I thought you're a member of the Smooth Old Gents club, Uncle Jophil. That's why I didn't ask you. ;)
ha ha.
SO how is the "grumpy" trainng coming along Jitter ?
Did you piss a woman off in the last 7 days?

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
JT7890, I know plenty of 20 and 30 something men who make over $100K and are in good shape. It's not exactly special.
If you go by the stats on the percentage of men that fit those qualifications the numbers are very low. So to be 20 something and making over or around $100k is pretty special. I just hit this last year.

However, it's usually not those guys who get laid regularly. Among the few guys I know who get most of the young hotties, the majority are what you would call "losers", if we go by your criteria. They don't have much money, have sh1t jobs, no future, low regard for themselves, nothing worth a damn.

And I think it's because of the social norms. You don't see a guy REALLY walking around with $100k in earning that's still young and attractive every day. Now of course you have wanna-bes, but not true legit ones.

So this is why I disagreed with alot of the "women only go for the top 10% of men" shyt.

Now, while we are on this topic, let's stir this into another direction. Okay, so we agree that for the most part, the guys that mostly screw the vast majority of women ARE losers, so then why does this site preach to be Don Juan?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the self improvement isn't important, but from my experience it has not a damn thing to do with getting women. Basically your:

- Education

- Degrees

- Savings

- Wisdom

None of it has a damn thing to do with women. From my experience, the women look more to the guy's looks and personality then anything, he can be a total loser she will make excuses for the guy all day long.

I touched on this before, but today in 2011 it's like to actually BE THE PRIZE is a liability. We preach all day on here about being the prize but when you are actually THE PRIZE, I mean REALLY THE PRIZE, people start hating on you. People get jealous, because you stand out from the crowd of drop outs, quitters, settlers, and losers.

How do we counter this? Women no longer have the standards they had when my DAD was growing up. See back in the 1950's or so, women had standards, you couldn't just be some loser, today in 2011, it's almost as if they EXPECT you to be a loser and if you are not a loser, WOMEN get jealous of you in a way.

I mean how do you deal with this shyt? I'm a pretty ****y guy and I come from being homeless THREE YEARS AGO (2008) to where I am now, and women don't give a rat's a.ss about that. They don't care about my accomplishments, degrees, none of this shyt. The compliments I get are "JT your eyes are cute" "JT you have a nice smile" "JT you make me laugh" these are so shallow, and ANY loser can have these qualities.

I hate to sound like I'm ranting but the more and more you just LOOK at the state of women today, you just really wonder if they didn't have pvssy would you even bother with them? And it just pisses me off to hear these bytches get on Oprah or on TV talking about "where have all the good men gone?" Or these "educated" bytches getting on TV talking about "there's no educated good brothers out here" when they MOCK the educated brothers and fvck ghetto a.ss "homies" all day.

Urghhh.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
ha ha.
SO how is the "grumpy" trainng coming along Jitter ?
Did you piss a woman off in the last 7 days?
I have a knack of pissing them off, although most of the time it's just feigned indignation.

Last one I sort of pissed off this week was actually a girl my mate was after but got LJBFed as he's too agreeable. It was about her thinking whether she should pursue a career in helping aborigines. Yeah you know where that would go...

JT7890 & synergy1, personally I don't consider those guys losers, hence I put it as "losers".

JT7890, I'm one of those who make over $100K, young and in shape. Young guys who make decent money have to work their arses off and have not much time to date around, unlike the other guys. I know that since my career took off, I'm a lot less patient with women as I used to be, and I don't do as well. I'm just too damn busy.

Okay, so we agree that for the most part, the guys that mostly screw the vast majority of women ARE losers, so then why does this site preach to be Don Juan?
Because this site, unlike other sites, is not purely about getting laid. It's about living your life as a Free Renaissance Man, a Don Juan. You don't want to submit your life to the whims of fickle women. What you do, what you want to be shouldn't be driven by how many women you can screw. You may not hit the quantity, but you weed out a lot of stupid crazy b1tches that can make your life miserable.

If you want to play the game "He Who Dies With The Most Roots Wins", you are on the wrong site and there are other ones that cater for your needs. Personally, it's exactly the one I want, which is why I stick around here and never go to other PUA sites.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It was about her thinking whether she should pursue a career in helping aborigines. Yeah you know where that would go.
Frankly there is one group of women that I find insufferably annoying above all these annoying groups -
Not the teaching professionals, not the white "caring professionals", not leftist lawyers or smug medical professionals - it is that group of women who threaten to "help" the aboriginals .
Never knew one who actually did it- they just talk about getting "out there to
make a difference".

Pffft!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil28 said:
Very good point. I know two guys who are "naturals" at chatting up women and of course they close and date a lot of women, BUT those same guys cannot sustain a relationship, as hard as they try, with women much past the 4-6 weeks point.

They run out of effort, energy and ammo real quick.

They are always " back on the hunt" .
Like I touched on in an earlier post, I think it's all about what motivates them. They're always looking toward that next piece of ass.

Some of these guys do get into relationships, but as you might expect, they cheat on them. And of course that can eventually blow up their marriages or whatever, unless they get one of those women who are just resigned to the idea "men cheat" and look the other way. Or they overlook it so they can cheat themselves.

JT7890 said:
Okay, so we agree that for the most part, the guys that mostly screw the vast majority of women ARE losers, so then why does this site preach to be Don Juan?
A fair question. As Jitterbug noted, this site isn't just about getting laid.
I probably wouldn't keep coming back here if it weren't for the self improvement aspect, which I find inspiring. It's also nice that it's free.

He's also right there are other sites that focus more on just getting ass.
To be one of these "loser" player types, I think the key is just to be comfortable with women (and yourself), and to be willing to go for what you want.
And be sexual. Someone will take you up on it.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, okay I'm sorry. But the title of the site is "Hundreds of Free Articles on Meeting, Attracting, and Dating Women - Tips and Advice" it's not "Self Improvement For Men."

Let's just be honest okay. We came to this site after doing a google search on "how to attract women" or something similar, this site came up, we read through the forum and found alot of very good posts, and decided to join the community. Right?

I'm wondering when you guys will be honest with me for a second. Here's some facts of the REALITY of the shyt we are dealing with:

1.) Your self improvement as a MAN, has nothing to do with women. NOTHING. Graduate college, get your masters, make $100k a year, come from nothing to something, be wise, be an honorable man in the community, WOMEN don't give a fvck about NONE of this shyt. Of course they say they do on TV and on Oprah, but when you interact with these people they can give a fvck about it.

2.) Women as a whole, favor the bottom of the barrel men OVER men with their shyt together, despite women getting on TV and on Oprah talking about "where have all the good men gone?" Women will TAKE CARE OF, support, feed, nurture a thug, dope dealer, gangsta, and any similar bottom of the barrel "homie" over a man that has his shyt together. Not saying all women, but a damn majority of them.

3.) Women as a whole, have no true qualities. They have a.ss, tits, and pvssy, they look good on your arm when you go out, after that, most of these chicks are brain dead. They can't put two sentences together, the only real world knowledge they have is from the fvcking REAL WORLD on MTV. Cspan? Current state of politics? Current state of world affairs? They have no idea about none of it and don't give a fvck about none of it. All they care about is what Snookie is going to do on the next Jershey Shore episode and what ghetto BET show is coming on next. Oh yeah, and what Tyrone is gone do when he gets out of jail next week because the main topic of conversation with her girls is about those lower bottom of the barrel "homies".

4.) Women don't respect men with success. They actually get offended and jealous of men with success. They start hating on you talking about, "oh so what you think you better then somebody?" And please, don't let me start comparing my life to that of Tyrone's life, how Tyrone threw his life away and I saved mines, women get HIGHLY, HIGHLY offended by the shyt. "How dare you talk about Tyrone! You don't know him!" No I don't know him, because he's been LOCKED UP for the last 10 years!

5.) Educated women claiming they want a good man, yet, STILL laying up with those bottom of the barrel homies.

So look guys. Talk about your C&F, being the prize, being a challenge, all the fvck you want to. We are in a crisis. Majority of these women are prefering bottom of the barrel men over ANY MAN. Period. A guy that says otherwise is lying and in denial.

So no matter how much of a good man I become, it will do SHYT to increase my attractiveness to women and in alot of ways considering this dating market, it will make me more of a liability to them as they will become jealous of me and start hating on me.

Pook made a thread called "The Secret of the Jerk," lmao. We need a "Secret of the Thug" thread for 2011, and the main "advice" in there will go a little something like, "if you want to get laid, drop out of college, be dumb, sell drugs, speak ebonics, and be a thug" THEN you might have 99 problems but a BYTCH will NEVER be one of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Lol, okay I'm sorry. But the title of the site is "Hundreds of Free Articles on Meeting, Attracting, and Dating Women - Tips and Advice" it's not "Self Improvement For Men."
You are absolutely correct. Guys come here because of women.
But the philosophy of the site has a large self improvement component to it. It's almost like they trick you into the door with the "attract females" stuff, then tell you the women aren't important. "Okay, here's why we're really here". :)

Women as a whole, favor the bottom of the barrel men OVER men with their shyt together
Okay, I'm not going to agree with this.
I know I said that the guys I know who get the most ass are the loser types with no future. But that's just because of the effort they put into it, and because it's natural for them. Their brain tells them to breed like rabbits and they don't have enough sense to filter it.

Put yourself in the female's place. For the most part they're passive, waiting for the man to make the move. The loser guy comes over and touches them, gives them attention, makes them feel good about themselves. So they go off with them. They don't stay with this guy, she's just a dalliance for him. When they do want to stay, it's because of the "I had sex with him so now I'm emotionally attached" phenomenon.

Girls DO want the alpha guy, the successful guy, the captain of the football team, the leader, all that stuff. But if that guy is too busy making money and doesn't come around her, she'll go off with the guy who does. And if the successful guy does come around buts acts like a stumbling nervous creep that's not a turn on either. The loser guy is at least congruent because he's out for fun.

Pook made a thread called "The Secret of the Jerk," lmao. We need a "Secret of the Thug" thread for 2011
Lol, yes, maybe so. It would probably be refreshing after all the talk about the "bad boy" and the "jerk" and such.
Maybe even a "Secret of the Loser" article.

Marellus

Reaction score
I had two bad relationships with women. It left me emotionally stunted. So what I did then, is I started acting more callous with women. And then they started responding to me. From this and other forums, I'm beginning to understand why.