Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unplanned night out...

Reaction score
I was heading home from working and decided to stop in a bar at 12:30am, they close at 2am.

First, I saw that things might be easier if I could dance. I saw the guys that were dancing and they weren't doing anything special. Basically just standing there. Dancing is a stupid creation of females that has no actual value.

Also, I should drive my Lambo every time I go out. No reason not to. I ended up just sitting outside because it was too crowded outside.

I saw the guys that some of the "hotter" girls were with and I don't even understand their appeal. They look like normal people. They were just playing beer pong. Not exactly fun to me at this point in my life. Maybe they're all just young.

Also, I'll repeat for the millionth time... Females have such ridiculously delusional opinions of their own worth. It's almost to the point where I wish someone would drop a nuclear bomb on this place.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Each time you got the urge to whack or "nuke" any women, always repeat this mantra; I am the guy with the Lambo, the uber tough-ness who has succeeded being in jail and mental health institutions, who r they but undeserving minions that's beneath my glorious perfection of a man !

That should calm you down a notch or 2..

Reaction score
Each time you got the urge to whack or "nuke" any women, always repeat this mantra; I am the guy with the Lambo, the uber tough-ness who has succeeded being in jail and mental health institutions, who r they but undeserving minions that's beneath my glorious perfection of a man !

That should calm you down a notch or 2..
Everything you say is stupid. I have you on ignore, but I click "Show Ignored Content" sometimes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and banned again, serious does he ever learn?

Glassguy

Reaction score
It appears that he never learns on any level whether it be the advice he has been given on her in attempts to help him socialize with the ladies or how to keep his aggressive behavior at bay.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea why he's banned?
name calling again? he should have posted more then just here

we can't even call him jaded by bad experiences, he is just too hatefull, he want to use resources to look like he is living the dream, but he is empty, he force himself to go to places he don't like, he think he deserve something, but is incapable of work for it, he want shortcuts, when there is none, serious if he want to use resources to get laid go for hookers far cheaper, he could even choose one kind of girl each day for a long time over that lambo, he need to let go a lot of things one of this is his ego

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
name calling again? he should have posted more then just here

we can't even call him jaded by bad experiences, he is just too hatefull, he want to use resources to look like he is living the dream, but he is empty, he force himself to go to places he don't like, he think he deserve something, but is incapable of work for it, he want shortcuts, when there is none, serious if he want to use resources to get laid go for hookers far cheaper, he could even choose one kind of girl each day for a long time over that lambo, he need to let go a lot of things one of this is his ego
I told him his inner game was weak, and his reply was "why would you think that?"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sneaking feeling that he has the propensity towards voilence against women or basically people whom he finds weaker and beneath him.

I hope that's not the case.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when someone gets banned, they just come back and quickly get banned again. It makes you wonder how likely it is that people ever really change? Not just people who get banned, but everyone on SoSuave who try to change themselves for the better.

A lot of the self improvement stuff that goes on here could be looked at as being part of the maturing process. And some people mature later than others. I do think people can change, but I wonder just how many really do?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Usually when someone gets banned, they just come back and quickly get banned again. It makes you wonder how likely it is that people ever really change? Not just people who get banned, but everyone on SoSuave who try to change themselves for the better.

A lot of the self improvement stuff that goes on here could be looked at as being part of the maturing process. And some people mature later than others. I do think people can change, but I wonder just how many really do?
People can change and do change, but they must 1st destroy themselves; their "old" self and build anew into something better.

The old frame needs to be shed and a new frame put into place.

Which is why it's extremely hard and many failed to understand this.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They look like normal people.
they are... and I bet the girls with them were giggling, laughing and having fun.
this is why girls are attracted to normal guys.
girls like to laugh, have fun and be stimulated emotionally (fun, something new.different, adventure, stimulating and uncommon conversation)

btw: 20yo is still at my place... so how does a 52yo with bald head, floppy arm and a 2002 Golf get her?
And I know 100% your Lambo with turn her head, but shes sucking mine and continues after you drive off... alone.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been banned on websites then come back under a new name/account and kept the new account going for years

I simply stopped doing the stuff that got me banned in the first place

That's the thing that trips most people up. Here most people get banned because they refuse to learn from their mistakes, that's why everyone i can think of who got banned is some measure of prideful and pig headed (poon king, play her man, urbanyst, tenacity, bigneil, etc.) None of which strike me as the kinds of people who'd admit they were wrong and simply behave differently.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I saw that things might be easier if I could dance. I saw the guys that were dancing and they weren't doing anything special. Basically just standing there. Dancing is a stupid creation of females that has no actual value.
I saw the guys that some of the "hotter" girls were with and I don't even understand their appeal. They look like normal people. They were just playing beer pong. Not exactly fun to me at this point in my life. Maybe they're all just young.
Angrily scowling in the corner isn't the way to pickup girls unless your target demographic of women is twilight fans.

Most women like to have fun and don't want a guy who is overly serious and tense.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Angrily scowling in the corner isn't the way to pickup girls unless your target demographic of women is twilight fans.

Most women like to have fun and don't want a guy who is overly serious and tense.
Exactly.

Chill, fun, cool yet indifferent to the outcome will get you laid.

Hatred toward women and gaming them will not. Thus why he had to get hookers.

And he didnt want to spend the time and energy developing his mind into a stronger, more fun and chill frame. It's sad really. But at least he has that Lambo and Bionic d*ck.

Just the facts.