"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

University of Kansas offers 'angry white male' course

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
KU is in Lawrence, which has a history of being left wing politically that goes back to before the civil war. Culturally, it is the opposite of the rest of Kansas.
Boy, you ain't kidding! Every flagship university college town in a hick state is going to be a bit on the left side - but I wouldn't say that it's the college town that is the problem in those states!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
The world making better betas. How sweet.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@sazc as a non white oppressed minority man let me just say that you my dear are one of the truest losers that I have ever come across and that is one of the dumbest piles of oral craaaaap that I have ever witnessed. Listen sweet cheeks I don't need your useless help I can get by on my own without any of your left wing retard burger. As for all the privileges of white men I have seen plenty of them who had to work like savages to get ahead in life while useless angry bitter women like you had everything given to you. Men in general don't have societal privileges, those are reserved for brain dead women such as yourself. What men have is biological privileges and that is why even when the odds are stacked against us we can do much better then women.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
@sazc as a non white oppressed minority man let me just say that you my dear are one of the truest losers that I have ever come across and that is one of the dumbest piles of oral craaaaap that I have ever witnessed. Listen sweet cheeks I don't need your useless help I can get by on my own without any of your left wing retard burger. As for all the privileges of white men I have seen plenty of them who had to work like savages to get ahead in life while useless angry bitter women like you had everything given to you. Men in general don't have societal privileges, those are reserved for brain dead women such as yourself. What men have is biological privileges and that is why even when the odds are stacked against us we can do much better then women.
Finally. Another man willing to put her in her place. LMAO
That post By her was something. I had to go take a leak after reading it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Epic Days someone has to do it but I fear we may be a dying breed. By the way I saw the bio of the dude teaching the class and he is the very definition of the neck bearded soy boy loser, the only thing missing is him showing off his glory hole smile.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
@Epic Days someone has to do it but I fear we may be a dying breed. By the way I saw the bio of the dude teaching the class and he is the very definition of the neck bearded soy boy loser, the only thing missing is him showing off his glory hole smile.
We definitely are. I couldn’t even get through the whole bio. It was like reading vomit.
 
Top