She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
seriously..... that is so friggin ridiculous.Im a bit of a feminist and can get along just fine without men. My cat is better company. If you question it,,,,,then i'm nexting you. Therefore I am in control. If you like these cats it means you'll put up ANYTHING ELSE
Common field mice are going to be around regardless.Originally posted by Helter Skelter
You don't need cats to keep the rodent population down.
You need to get rid of, whatever is attracting the rodents.
Yes, I agree getting along with a girls cat or any pet for that matter will score you big points with her.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Or lacking the personality to be liked by cats. Go figure....Originally posted by Derek Flint
I guess some people are too insecure to date women with Cats.
Ironically, many of us can probably learn more about being a DJ from a cat than from you. Lighten up.Originally posted by NeverFear
I cant believe the response in support of cats.
Have you lost your mind? Women with cat...(s) are making a statement:
Im a bit of a feminist and can get along just fine without men. My cat is better company. If you question it,,,,,then i'm nexting you. Therefore I am in control. If you like these cats it means you'll put up ANYTHING ELSE
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You thought it was cool that your cat killed stuff. How would you like it if somebody killed your cat and brought it to you?Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I remember having a bad ass black cat a year ago. His name was Satan. And sometimes it would bring me gifts(birds and other dead animals) and I thought it was cool.
Cbear,Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Some of you really need to put the crack pipe down and get some help....
Whoa!! Who lit the fuse on your tampon?Originally posted by Helter Skelter
You thought it was cool that your cat killed stuff. How would you like it if somebody killed your cat and brought it to you?
The thing cat owners don't understand if your cat was large enough or you were small enough it would eventually kill your a$$. Cats are natural born killers they don't love you they don't give a shiit about you if you died tomorrow.
Their part of the same family as tigers. household cats would do the same shiit to you, just like tigers if they were big enough.
Another thing cats like to do is torture their prey. They like to play with it and give it a slow painful death. How would you like a slow painful death?
The least you can do is keep your cat indoors so it doesn't spend all day killing shiit. Be responsible you stupid ignorant cat owners who let their cats outside to kill fuucking baby rabbits. I've seen these fucckers skin these babies alive. Nasty ruthless fuccking cats that they are.
And yeah Satan is a perfect name for an outdoor cat.
There's going to be an uprising in the next 10 years, a revolution if you will, a rebellion against people who let their cats roam free. You watch, it's going to be open season on those fucckers.
People are going to be allowed to bag 10 cats during the hunt. To clean up the streets, to get the strays out of the woods and to force homeowners into keeping those fuccking felines indoors.
www.abcbirds.org/cats/
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Lmao!...Jesus, it aint that serious, cause im dying of laughter over here.....As far as cats killing things, its the way of the wild...Animals are gonna kill each other regardless...Besides, my cats only kill the bugs in the house, espically the crickets, I fukking hate those things....Why do you hate cats so much anyway?...Fall back, cause im not even trying to do this internet-battling-h0e sh1t...Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Cbear,
You need to put the crack pipe down and go outside an find your fuccking cat before it rips the throat open of another chipmunk.
Cue music from the movie "Psycho"Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I don't have a tampon Flintstone, but your going to need one to wipe the blood off your ***** cats mouth when the fuuckface comes home tonight
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
.As far as cats killing things, its the way of the wild...Animals are gonna kill each other regardless./B]
This is the dumbest analogy I have ever read.Originally posted by seloifter
Your theory that "if the cat were bigger than you, it would kill you" is totally fvkced up. Cats don't just kill anything smaller than them. If you believe they do, then I ask you this: what about their kittens? Point made.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.