Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique Situation

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
I'm not saying this is always the case, but that whole passing out during foreplay because of drinking is a common move women pull when they don't want to do the deed.
Exactly. This is a common feminine filibustering tactic. Get a bit too tipsy and you've got the perfect alibi for not engaging. Also, any woman wanting to hit up a Denny's after 1am? Yeah, you're not getting laid. Any girl pounding down food after midnight is filibustering sex.

See filibustering for what it is from the outset, cut your wasted time with her and use it to develop fresh prospects. Remember, as I stated above, the medium IS the message, watch the behavior. No woman wants to have sex with a guy on a full stomach, especially if she's sobering up from drinking earlier. Look for the signs of this early. No woman wants to have sex with a new guy when her breath smells like grilled onions. Alcohol and breath mints, maybe, but not after a burrito supreme.

My guess is that Sammi considered JWHITE for nothing more than a quick fling between boyfriends. She picked up on his beta-ness after the first 2 hours and decided to eject, but was committed to seeing out the end of the date. Response? Filibuster by getting just drunk enough to have a plausible reason not to get after it when he takes her home knowing he's a non-threatening, chivalric beta caretaker.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
Just read everyone elses responses. Yeah I agree with everyone. Low interest and I would bet that she is seeing her ex bf still and that is in the works.
THIS! I don't think she's done with her ex.

But the time frame is pretty short. I don't understand how guys get oneitis for a girl they've known less than a year. I don't think this is a problem. Leave her alone and explore more prospects.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I get it she has low interest...I think I wanted to beleive something different, so I won't be blinded by my infatuation again!

I don't know why I got oneitis for Sammi so quickly. Logically, it doesn't make any sense to me. Usually, it takes awhile for me to even like a girl for anything more than a short time fling.

She pushed the right buttons or something. Anyway, I met a NEW girl last night, so I’m in the process of moving meeting BETTER GIRLS that show consisntent high interest.

General question: how many plates can you spin?

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
jwhite17 said:
General question: how many plates can you spin?
As many as your time and schedule allow. With my schedule I can only handle 2 or 3 max at a time. From working on my dissertation, the gym, playing my piano, hanging with my friends, etc. there's only so much space I have to fit women.