Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ungrateful women (I asked the split the bill)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked to split and she kicked off! Said I embarrassed her. Said she pays for everything, we argued and she conceded she pays 50/50 I pushed back, more arguing, she’s says I pay 60/40 it’s more like 70/30. This girl always comes to my
place, uses my ****, eats my stuff drinks my alcohol smokes my cigs.

She has the nerve, the fvcking nerve to mention she pays gas to drive to me. I told her go find a guy living at home with his family and see how much free she has the .
Honestly I’m the only guy I know living in his own house at this age in London, I told her that simply staying with me, sometimes Friday to Monday, has a cost, maybe not monetary but she needs to put a value on the freedom she gets coming here. I’m furious

She’s over there other side of the room trying to argue, I told her to leave, I told her I’m not happy, the girl is still here.

Please give me some advice. Surely having my own place counts for something, I buy drinks and food, she’s complaint we don’t go out enough and I don’t pay for dinner. I told her I’ve never turned down a suggestion of going
Out

I told her she’s ungrateful. She just said I’m ungrateful back.

Fuming

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
So you want her to split the cost after you invite her to your place for some food, drinks, and fun ?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want her to split the cost after you invite her to your place for some food, drinks, and fun ?
No we went to a Turkish restraint today and I said let’s split the bill. We are now back at mine. I’m smoking on my sofa typing this while she’s in my bed drinking my wine.

I pay for the majority of everything. She’s being a prick and made me shout and argue after I told her to leave me alone to cool down

Maybe I’m just not cut out for women I want a relaxed existence

Billtx49

Reaction score
No we went to a Turkish restraint today and I said let’s split the bill. We are now back at mine. I’m smoking on my sofa typing this while she’s in my bed drinking my wine.

I pay for the majority of everything. She’s being a prick and made me shout and argue after I told her to leave me alone to cool down

Maybe I’m just not cut out for women I want a relaxed existence
Generally speaking, you invite her out, you pay unless she volunteers another option. If you ask if she wants to split it and she declines, drop it. An argument about it is useless and only causes future resentment …
Most things in life cost $$

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When on dates always take the initiative to pay, just make sure you take her on places that you could easily afford, with money that you could afford to lose.

Then this issue won't crop up.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t care about splitting I cared that she caused an argument when I pay for the majority of things. Also, she invited ME out.

It’s all settled now, she said the pill is messing with her hormones and making her erratic (true).

I didn’t really articulate my issue well here