“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ungrateful women (I asked the split the bill)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I asked to split and she kicked off! Said I embarrassed her. Said she pays for everything, we argued and she conceded she pays 50/50 I pushed back, more arguing, she’s says I pay 60/40 it’s more like 70/30. This girl always comes to my
place, uses my ****, eats my stuff drinks my alcohol smokes my cigs.

She has the nerve, the fvcking nerve to mention she pays gas to drive to me. I told her go find a guy living at home with his family and see how much free she has the .
Honestly I’m the only guy I know living in his own house at this age in London, I told her that simply staying with me, sometimes Friday to Monday, has a cost, maybe not monetary but she needs to put a value on the freedom she gets coming here. I’m furious

She’s over there other side of the room trying to argue, I told her to leave, I told her I’m not happy, the girl is still here.

Please give me some advice. Surely having my own place counts for something, I buy drinks and food, she’s complaint we don’t go out enough and I don’t pay for dinner. I told her I’ve never turned down a suggestion of going
Out

I told her she’s ungrateful. She just said I’m ungrateful back.

Fuming
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
So you want her to split the cost after you invite her to your place for some food, drinks, and fun ?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So you want her to split the cost after you invite her to your place for some food, drinks, and fun ?
No we went to a Turkish restraint today and I said let’s split the bill. We are now back at mine. I’m smoking on my sofa typing this while she’s in my bed drinking my wine.

I pay for the majority of everything. She’s being a prick and made me shout and argue after I told her to leave me alone to cool down

Maybe I’m just not cut out for women I want a relaxed existence
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No we went to a Turkish restraint today and I said let’s split the bill. We are now back at mine. I’m smoking on my sofa typing this while she’s in my bed drinking my wine.

I pay for the majority of everything. She’s being a prick and made me shout and argue after I told her to leave me alone to cool down

Maybe I’m just not cut out for women I want a relaxed existence
Generally speaking, you invite her out, you pay unless she volunteers another option. If you ask if she wants to split it and she declines, drop it. An argument about it is useless and only causes future resentment …
Most things in life cost $$
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When on dates always take the initiative to pay, just make sure you take her on places that you could easily afford, with money that you could afford to lose.

Then this issue won't crop up.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I didn’t care about splitting I cared that she caused an argument when I pay for the majority of things. Also, she invited ME out.

It’s all settled now, she said the pill is messing with her hormones and making her erratic (true).

I didn’t really articulate my issue well here
 
Top