Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ungrateful meltdown - I'm fed up now

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She played the victim perfectly, and was crying about it like I did something bad to her. She is pushy about living together, feel pressured with that.

There are things I'd want her to do, I don't go guilt tripping, manipulating and pressuring her about it. I talk about it like an adult.
I get the sense she is being pushy about it because you have been wishy washy with your answers about it because you are afraid of what will happen if you say No.

This is what happens when guys don't give a firm, direct answer, women get annoyed and become "pushy" trying to get an answer one way or the other from you.

I suggest you take the lead, don't wait for her to bring it up and open up a conversation about what your thoughts are on that and if the answer is you don't want to do it then tell her that. Also be prepared for her to leave you, but that's life. Put on the Big Boy pants and talk to her.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the sense she is being pushy about it because you have been wishy washy with your answers about it because you are afraid of what will happen if you say No.
Thanks, You are correct here. I'll bring that up properly. It would have been a Yes but after this incident ...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says that she feels unapprciated by many people but by me too,
She sounds entitled and spoiled, and I don't see this as something that is going to change. If you stick with her, she'll just make your life miserable. You're wasting your time with her.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a LTR with a woman that is a clone of OPs. It was really shocking to see because she was the last person I would have expected to be money motivated. Truth is, she was not money motivated in general, just bored and could only justify staying loyal to ME in particular for the money and status of it(she believed).
Please explain more? She really doesn't get me and I thought I understood her but clearly I'm working that out with all the help I can get.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single Sosuave red pill cliche is made in post.

OP is answering every piece of advice with red pill cliches too.

Sounds made up to me.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she is TWENTY. This is what 20 year olds do. GUIDE HER. Women are like fish they just do stuff. They have no mental capacity to be the rudder of the ship. Especially 20 year old women, they are driven by tik tok and what stupid ass fashion trend is hot this month. They are terrible with money as well. Bang her brains out and be a leader, everything else beyond that is your fault. Never blame women, they get their cues from us.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she is TWENTY. This is what 20 year olds do. GUIDE HER. Women are like fish they just do stuff. They have no mental capacity to be the rudder of the ship. Especially 20 year old women, they are driven by tik tok and what stupid ass fashion trend is hot this month. They are terrible with money as well. Bang her brains out and be a leader, everything else beyond that is your fault. Never blame women, they get their cues from us.
Ha ha, I do understand that women are what they are and cannot change, because I have known them to be attention-seeking, inconsistent, emotional, manipulative .
Every single Sosuave red pill cliche is made in post.

OP is answering every piece of advice with red pill cliches too.

Sounds made up to me.
Mind wasn't fully made up because I was reading and learning.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has made an apology about it but also claiming neglect? I have not been with other women so dunno what she is on about.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You stood ground, she did what women do which is act like a child having a tantrum. You should of not acknowledged her mini fit and just continued on with your business and she would of fallen back into the submissive role. You as a man should NEVER get rocked emotionally by womens outbursts. Its what they do and it's one of their only tactics they have to use. They FEED off emotion, you as a man are logical and trying to understand womens emotions which is literally IMPOSSIBLE as they change by the minute.
+1

You freeze women out for **** behavior. Place on ice. Be icyyy as F. If she acts a fool, disregard her. Engagement of any kind encourages her.