“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Unexpected Presents

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I have a problem alright I know alot of you say it good to get boners in front of girls and ****. Also when dancing I tend to get a boner and then usually the girl just walks away or just say why would you get a boner from dancing. So my question how do I stop with the boners.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Matt Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
BROOKLYN
Originally posted by Steam
I have a problem alright I know alot of you say it good to get boners in front of girls and ****. Also when dancing I tend to get a boner and then usually the girl just walks away or just say why would you get a boner from dancing. So my question how do I stop with the boners.
dude you cant stop getting boners, just try not to think of what you are going to "do" to her once you get home, if you know what the hell i mean. :D
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Welcome to puberty. The best you can do is try to cover them up and wait until they subside.
 

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
Steam Also when dancing I tend to get a boner and then usually the girl just walks away or just say why would you get a boner from dancing
if she ask then tell her hey ima guy and ur a girl thats what im programmed to do..and another thing u could say is well if i didnt get one then what would that tell u?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
..

I just put it behind the waist fo my pants..hence a reason man people wear baggy pants that sag...sag=bigger waist=more room for your schlong ;)

I danced with a girl for 3 hours[almost straight, we took a few breathers] at my homecoming. Hot as fvck. I had from the second we started dancign around 8 until 1:30 the next morning[no sex, damn.] a hardon. I assume she knew it the hole time too. Well after we danced uptil 11, we came back to my house n watched a movie[almost gto some puss, she ahd a bf at her school. I coulda seduced her, but I decided to tease ]..
She saw me adjusting myself when we sat down together to watch the movie. Laughed at me adn said "blue balls."
She knew. Didn't care one bit...I think me being turned on by her=her being turned on further by me?

Don't sweat it bro. When i get em in class and I want it to go away, I look at the ugliest chick in the class for 10 seconds and then image her giving me head for about minutes, or her masturbating[eww those saggy tits and all]. gross-out.
poof, bye mr boner.
 
Last edited:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
People who sag their pants have nothing to do with owning a big schlong. Saggy pants is a fad that started with people not being allowed to wear belts in jails, so their pants would sag. I don't think you should change your style just because you get turned on by girls.

Just learn to deal with it, it's natural to get a hardon when you see something that turns you on. The older you get, the easier it is for them to subdue, so just quit worrying about it, it's nature.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
some 13 year old boy was jacking off in class the otehr day and was caught by the dopiest teacher ever.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
lmao.....jacking off in class. What kind of kid does that? Can't he wait?

Er....right, well I just stick it down a pant leg and read or something. I can get them to go down pretty fast. Now, if a girl with her nipples sticking out at me....that might be a little hard. I've done it though. Stare into their eyes. Plus, we're only guys, it's natural.

You should be worried if you DON'T get boners around a hottie.:D
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
The more you are comfortable with what you consider sexual... the less sexual it becomes... and the erections go away.

You'll want the erections back, though... eventually.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Hmm that used to be more of a problem like 7th and eith grade for me in which case i just tucked it up between my pants waist (wouldnt have worked if i didnt have a shirt on lmao)

Now at school it seems to take a little more than me just to look a perky hot girl or if i see up a short skirt. Yea as far as dancing goes i bet almost everyone gets one while they are grinding some chick and id say its probably a good thing. If the chick is going to run away from you when she notices your hard then either 1. She is afraid of sex in which case you wont get any anyway or 2. she doesnt like you. Would you leave a hot chick because you found out she was getting wet while you were dacing with her? =)
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
enjoy it while you can. you're gonna miss it in about 50 years.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
yea youre 15, so yea chances are you get a lot of boners....dont wear boxers and baggy pants, oh no with that combination its gonna pop right up.... you can wear the baggy pants, but try to wear underwear thats tight.... maybe that can keep it down a little.
 
Top