“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Underrated Reasons You Might Be Struggling to Attract Women

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
Article:

————

Do you make these common dating mistakes? I’m going to talk about simple, enjoyable changes you can make. They’ll boost your confidence and increase your chances at finding love.


Personal hygiene
Grooming
Unhealthy habits
You’re not interesting
You overthink the outcome
You don’t see women as human beings
You don’t know many women
You become friends for the wrong reason
You don’t make an effort with dates
You’re involved in toxic online communities
You’re relying too much on dating apps/websites
You don’t show women respect


———-

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,388
Article:

————

Do you make these common dating mistakes? I’m going to talk about simple, enjoyable changes you can make. They’ll boost your confidence and increase your chances at finding love.


Personal hygiene
Grooming
Unhealthy habits
You’re not interesting
You overthink the outcome
You don’t see women as human beings
You don’t know many women
You become friends for the wrong reason
You don’t make an effort with dates
You’re involved in toxic online communities
You’re relying too much on dating apps/websites
You don’t show women respect


———-

Thoughts?
I think adding some examples would help this resonate.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Author:

Sharon Alger
"I’m an Aussie mother, carer, dog-lover and feminist. I write about feminism, humor, opinion pieces, and whatever else I feel like."


Now....... you shouldnt listen to a womans dating advice, you should THE HELL NOT listen to a feminists dating advice.


I rest my case
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
How could any of these be underrated when most of these are things talked about on this forum all the time?

Catchy, clickbait type headline with properly rated things.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,138
Article:

————

Do you make these common dating mistakes? I’m going to talk about simple, enjoyable changes you can make. They’ll boost your confidence and increase your chances at finding love.


Personal hygiene
Grooming
Unhealthy habits
You’re not interesting
You overthink the outcome
You don’t see women as human beings
You don’t know many women
You become friends for the wrong reason
You don’t make an effort with dates
You’re involved in toxic online communities
You’re relying too much on dating apps/websites
You don’t show women respect


———-

Thoughts?
I think this is a great list. There are probably many more, but this covers a lot of shyte we can talk about.

If the AFC makes sure he covers this list ot probably will increase his success with women. At very least he'll become a beter person.

Even the more experienced DJ,s can wirk with this.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,860
Author:

Sharon Alger
"I’m an Aussie mother, carer, dog-lover and feminist. I write about feminism, humor, opinion pieces, and whatever else I feel like."


Now....... you shouldnt listen to a womans dating advice, you should THE HELL NOT listen to a feminists dating advice.


I rest my case
Not just an Australian feminist, but Karen Alger is an Irish Nationalist as well.

 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,860
I think this is a great list. There are probably many more, but this covers a lot of shyte we can talk about.

If the AFC makes sure he covers this list ot probably will increase his success with women. At very least he'll become a beter person.

Even the more experienced DJ,s can wirk with this.
With this particular woman though, I think it's more "you're not answering my 20,000 questions and allowing me to judge you, while I violate the said list items because of oppression somewhere on the other side of the world."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,129
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s tough because many of these guys will never know the exact causes or dominant cause of their struggles with women.

It’s all speculation sadly. You can only fix certain things that you think might help and try to stack the odds more in your favor.

Notwithstanding, the list above is reasonable and probably wouldn’t hurt.
 
Top