"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Underage DJs?

The Exile

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Alot of DJS are talking bout clubs and stuff. What about us 18s-? I live in mississauga. Where the rest of you chillin at?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
hehe.... down here in miami we have underage clubs at times you would think its like a strip club than a dancing club:D
 

YILMAZ

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Canada
hey exile, I live in Canada too and I goto to square 1 quite often. I live in maple though. Its like 2 minutes away from wonderland. I'm in mississugua sumtimes so if ya want gimme ur hotmail or msn and we'll talk.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to the High School Forum.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Personally, I don't even like clubs. They're too crowded and I can't even buy alcohol. I prefer house parties and such. Find a place you can drop a keg. Call up a bunch of females and tell em what's up. You're bound to have a good time.
 
Top