I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
So you're saying because I get sex, get calls from women, who won't kiss me during sex, and get phone numbers from chykks who give me their phone numbers and are not intimidated by me ..means I am a fool for thinking I am the man??Originally posted by Pook
Fools think they are 'the man' when...
"He gets sex..."
"He gets calls from girls..."
"Girls give him their phone number..."
We need to make a new term for these guys. We have the AFC, DJ, etc. But there needs to be one for the Vanity Guys, guys who think they are on top of the world because they are getting women.
If you call this fulfillment, then you can keep your happiness thankyouverymuch!Originally posted by The Edge when asked how to date multiple women
Lie, ...Lie ........ Lie again........ and be phukken paranoid as hell..
If that fukkyn thread was responsible for you changing lifestyles, then good-fukkyn-shytt for you???Originally posted by Don Ronny
If you call this fulfillment, then you can keep your happiness thankyouverymuch!
Oh, and here is something you really need to read:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32122
Not tryin to flame ya bro. But you might want to reconsider your current lifestyle after reading that link. I know I did!
Absolutely. A Man is more than a boy toy. To equate that one is a 'Man' because of how much of a boy toy he is... is to utterly destroy Man.Originally posted by The Edge
So you're saying because I get sex, get calls from women, who won't kiss me during sex, and get phone numbers from chykks who give me their phone numbers and are not intimidated by me ..means I am a fool for thinking I am the man??
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Says who??? What reasoning gives you the slightest idea that a physical or emotional dildo for women is in poor taste???...Originally posted by Pook
A Don Juan is not some social/ physical/ emotional d$ldo for women.
But here is what I do OBSERVE: I see a fleet of young men, many of whom I grew up with, embrace mediocrity. They move back in with their parents, see education and all as merely a path to a larger paycheck (which most aren't working anyway) and lack all ambition.
(No wonder universities are filling up with women!)
They do not have even real relationships. They are just boytoys for a girl here, a girl there, and that is that. They are fools thinking this is an achievement.
Older people know better.
Okay you're right !!! I am gonna die soon....Originally posted by Don Ronny
Yo Edge
You seriously need to chill out. Why get so defensive when someone offers a simple observation? Just by me implying that you may be unhappy and offering you a sincere warning, you totally lose your cool. guess I hit a nerve huh? Notice how I haven't felt the need to use profanity up until this point but you are filled with rage. Goes to show who is happy and who is a b*tch.
Don Ronny
Happiness "Some have it, and some don't"
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.