"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Unbelievable Situation

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Check out the crazy thing that happened the other day I am at work. I am a cashier and this guy and his daughter came through my line. The place is dead, I start ringing them up and the girl is talking to me but I don't really talk back and she keeps initiating convo. It turns out she works at the same store in a different location and she told me. Since I am working I am not really looking at her, just talking, when I look up to her we have ec and she raises her eyebrow fast up then down. She is a HB7 and then her fathers phone rings... I was so tempted to ask her for her # but I don't have the balls to do it infront of her dad. What would you do in that situtation?? It sucked so much that I couldn't ask for the #, even though I know where she works I don't think it would be such a good idea to go looking for her. Whats your two cents?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
OMG that is so krazy!
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
i am in denial. it is truely unbelievable. Shlt happens. clean your shlt up and make up for it by approaching three girls.

The same kind of thing happend to me saturday night at the movies. It was during my bathroom break when I saw an HB7.5. I scanned her for anything to make a connection to, watch/clothing/hair/jewelry. NOTHING. Then she asks me "hey where are the bathroo - oh wait... you dont work here, im sorry, im sorry." I just give out my fake laugh of understanding and say "they are down that hall and to the left" I regretted it for like a minute or two. Then I went on with my life and decided not to post about it on sosuave.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I find the unbelievableness of this thread very believable... :rolleyes:

What I'd say? Next her.

If you go into her store you look like a stalker. You should have just gotten the #, too late now.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
what are you guys talking about?! dude, she told you where she works. thats an invitation to go see her at work! she's basically telling you,"hey i work at XXXXX, i want you to ask for my number but im with my dad right now and i dont want to look like a slut in front of him. come find me at work and i'll give it to you then"

look like a stalker? hahah...use that to tease her. when you go to her store...act like you just happened to be there and when she notices you say something like,"woah...what are YOU doing here? you aren't stalking me are you?!?" but say it in a real sarcastic tone so she knows your kidding. after she stops laughing say something like,"well im glad you didn't bring your dad with you this time to protect us guys from your advances. after the look he gave me i thought he was going to go back to the car, tell you that he's got to run back inside real quick and apologize for your assertiveness. but since he's not around now, let me get your number."
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Have to be careful at work........could get disciplined if it seems you were coming on to her, if she doesn't like it.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
not if he goes to where she works when he's off.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Either go and visit her, or be a *****.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
"hey where are the bathroo - oh wait... you dont work here, im sorry, im sorry."
well you got a new opener out of it...
 
Top