Wrong assumption.I'm replying to your nonsense. A dude who left America for the transgender capitol of the world to get some action lololol
I'm paid great amounts of money to represent a company and make great amounts of money for them in SEA.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Wrong assumption.I'm replying to your nonsense. A dude who left America for the transgender capitol of the world to get some action lololol
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You work for starbucks tranny po pimpinWrong assumption.
I'm paid great amounts of money to represent a company and make great amounts of money for them in SEA.
Is this the maximum level of how your scientific mind works to unravel the mysteries of life ?You work for starbucks tranny po pimpin
Not exactly true. A hoe with two kids by two different guys is still a hoe no matter who she’s around. Some men are ok dating that, I’m not. I won’t even give 2 seconds of my time to women like that. Sure, Mr Ultra Don Juan can come along and make her all wet and weak in the knees, but at the end of the day he’s wasting his time on a girl with multiple kids by multiple guys. Life is too short to **** around with women like that. When I talk about “low quality women” that’s what I mean.Each time I see a man who complains about low quality women, I know for sure that he lacks certain abilities.
These so called low quality women would suddenly act all "qualified-like" when in the presence of a different man.
I'm sure you boys have noticed it.
Careful now....continue down the path you're chosen can only lead to depression and into the arms of older women.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Many branches are warped medical, dating, politics, dating, gender etcToday's world of feminism, outrage and victimhood culture have warped womens' minds into thinking they are entitled to the cream-of-the-crop alpha males while bringing nothing to the table themselves. Even fat, broke, rude, low class women think they're entitled to a fairy tale life where the husband worships them and pays for everything...
I'm actually quite curious to see how society as a whole will turn out in 10 years as this epidemic of self-entitled men and women have their bubbles burst when they realize noone owes them sh1t and a knight-in-shining-armor aint coming.
That doesn't even register in my radar.Not exactly true. A hoe with two kids by two different guys is still a hoe no matter who she’s around. Some men are ok dating that, I’m not. I won’t even give 2 seconds of my time to women like that. Sure, Mr Ultra Don Juan can come along and make her all wet and weak in the knees, but at the end of the day he’s wasting his time on a girl with multiple kids by multiple guys. Life is too short to **** around with women like that. When I talk about “low quality women” that’s what I mean.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I literally just had this same conversation with a female friend the other day. Same exact observations. They think if they can get pumped and dumped by an 8, then they are entitled to a relationship with an 8. They then won't date anything less than an 8 and get jaded and upset with men when they continue getting pumped and dumped. Wake up.I have a female acquaintance(part of my social circle). She is a HB4-5. Big girl. She has showed me guys she dates and they are always 3 levels above her in looks. She gets pumped and dumped all the time. She is oblivious to the fact that she is getting used for sex when those guys can't get the type of girl they want. Now she has turned into a man hater. Instead of trying to understand the issue and date on her level, she has chosen to blame men for her dating problems.
There are a lot of desperate dudes and women that lack self awareness(delusional) out there.
Being "used" by a certain SMV level actually degrades your own SMV level whetever it currently is. You just invalidated yourself from a respectful dealing with their SMV level. Making it your norm.I literally just had this same conversation with a female friend the other day. Same exact observations. They think if they can get pumped and dumped by an 8, then they are entitled to a relationship with an 8. They then won't date anything less than an 8 and get jaded and upset with men when they continue getting pumped and dumped. Wake up.
I also agree with Amante 100%. The only thing I would add to his comments are that, due to the mass rejection from women well-below your own SMV in OLD, you should not use OLD at all until you have total confidence in yourself and your worth to the point where no amount of rejection from women causes you to devalue yourself at all. Otherwise it can be a very negative experience for a guy and it's very counter-productive to self development.
Sounds like the corporate world. Career denies femininity.I have tinder, bumble and other dating apps. And never fail to see those fatass b1tches with the ugliest photos and filters on every pic looking like straight hippos.
Their bios:
-Looking for a man
-Must be over 6' foot or swipe left
-Must be fit
-Has to be employed
-Not looking for hook ups
I can bearly look at you, How tf can these ugly ass fatass hoes have these ridiculous standards??? What are they thinking. I don't think i'm a bad looking guy and a lot of them still have the audacity to try and match with me... like I'm going to like back... Tf
I have read Aaron Clarey bachelor pad economics. Its hilarious that guys trade this lifestyle to play house with a hog. I have in the past heard the way women talk about their husband, fiance, bf etc and i cannot fathom the following.The less attractive women demand such stringent standards because there are still plenty of beta simps out there that let them. Supply and demand. Hopefully this market will shift someday but for right now it’s still a woman’s market with online dating.