"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Unattractive women are delusional

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm replying to your nonsense. A dude who left America for the transgender capitol of the world to get some action lololol
Wrong assumption.

I'm paid great amounts of money to represent a company and make great amounts of money for them in SEA.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Each time I see a man who complains about low quality women, I know for sure that he lacks certain abilities.

These so called low quality women would suddenly act all "qualified-like" when in the presence of a different man.

I'm sure you boys have noticed it.

Careful now....continue down the path you're chosen can only lead to depression and into the arms of older women.
Not exactly true. A hoe with two kids by two different guys is still a hoe no matter who she’s around. Some men are ok dating that, I’m not. I won’t even give 2 seconds of my time to women like that. Sure, Mr Ultra Don Juan can come along and make her all wet and weak in the knees, but at the end of the day he’s wasting his time on a girl with multiple kids by multiple guys. Life is too short to **** around with women like that. When I talk about “low quality women” that’s what I mean.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Today's world of feminism, outrage and victimhood culture have warped womens' minds into thinking they are entitled to the cream-of-the-crop alpha males while bringing nothing to the table themselves. Even fat, broke, rude, low class women think they're entitled to a fairy tale life where the husband worships them and pays for everything...

I'm actually quite curious to see how society as a whole will turn out in 10 years as this epidemic of self-entitled men and women have their bubbles burst when they realize noone owes them sh1t and a knight-in-shining-armor aint coming.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Today's world of feminism, outrage and victimhood culture have warped womens' minds into thinking they are entitled to the cream-of-the-crop alpha males while bringing nothing to the table themselves. Even fat, broke, rude, low class women think they're entitled to a fairy tale life where the husband worships them and pays for everything...

I'm actually quite curious to see how society as a whole will turn out in 10 years as this epidemic of self-entitled men and women have their bubbles burst when they realize noone owes them sh1t and a knight-in-shining-armor aint coming.
Many branches are warped medical, dating, politics, dating, gender etc
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not exactly true. A hoe with two kids by two different guys is still a hoe no matter who she’s around. Some men are ok dating that, I’m not. I won’t even give 2 seconds of my time to women like that. Sure, Mr Ultra Don Juan can come along and make her all wet and weak in the knees, but at the end of the day he’s wasting his time on a girl with multiple kids by multiple guys. Life is too short to **** around with women like that. When I talk about “low quality women” that’s what I mean.
That doesn't even register in my radar.

Not even a blip.

How is it that it's in some other men's radar to begin with ?

You as a man is perfectly capable of creating your own world with your own rules to live by.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The less attractive women demand such stringent standards because there are still plenty of beta simps out there that let them. Supply and demand. Hopefully this market will shift someday but for right now it’s still a woman’s market with online dating.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
My only concern is that from an economical point of view 20 years from now we will be missing an entire generation of workers while we will have an extra generation of single useless overweight unqualified middle aged women.

This fact alone is enough to screw up a country economics, social cohesion and create unrest among the single men who basically have no reason to invest in society personally nor economically.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I have a female acquaintance(part of my social circle). She is a HB4-5. Big girl. She has showed me guys she dates and they are always 3 levels above her in looks. She gets pumped and dumped all the time. She is oblivious to the fact that she is getting used for sex when those guys can't get the type of girl they want. Now she has turned into a man hater. Instead of trying to understand the issue and date on her level, she has chosen to blame men for her dating problems.

There are a lot of desperate dudes and women that lack self awareness(delusional) out there.
I literally just had this same conversation with a female friend the other day. Same exact observations. They think if they can get pumped and dumped by an 8, then they are entitled to a relationship with an 8. They then won't date anything less than an 8 and get jaded and upset with men when they continue getting pumped and dumped. Wake up.

I also agree with Amante 100%. The only thing I would add to his comments are that, due to the mass rejection from women well-below your own SMV in OLD, you should not use OLD at all until you have total confidence in yourself and your worth to the point where no amount of rejection from women causes you to devalue yourself at all. Otherwise it can be a very negative experience for a guy and it's very counter-productive to self development.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I literally just had this same conversation with a female friend the other day. Same exact observations. They think if they can get pumped and dumped by an 8, then they are entitled to a relationship with an 8. They then won't date anything less than an 8 and get jaded and upset with men when they continue getting pumped and dumped. Wake up.

I also agree with Amante 100%. The only thing I would add to his comments are that, due to the mass rejection from women well-below your own SMV in OLD, you should not use OLD at all until you have total confidence in yourself and your worth to the point where no amount of rejection from women causes you to devalue yourself at all. Otherwise it can be a very negative experience for a guy and it's very counter-productive to self development.
Being "used" by a certain SMV level actually degrades your own SMV level whetever it currently is. You just invalidated yourself from a respectful dealing with their SMV level. Making it your norm.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I have tinder, bumble and other dating apps. And never fail to see those fatass b1tches with the ugliest photos and filters on every pic looking like straight hippos.

Their bios:
-Looking for a man
-Must be over 6' foot or swipe left
-Must be fit
-Has to be employed
-Not looking for hook ups

I can bearly look at you, How tf can these ugly ass fatass hoes have these ridiculous standards??? What are they thinking. I don't think i'm a bad looking guy and a lot of them still have the audacity to try and match with me... like I'm going to like back... Tf
Sounds like the corporate world. Career denies femininity.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The less attractive women demand such stringent standards because there are still plenty of beta simps out there that let them. Supply and demand. Hopefully this market will shift someday but for right now it’s still a woman’s market with online dating.
I have read Aaron Clarey bachelor pad economics. Its hilarious that guys trade this lifestyle to play house with a hog. I have in the past heard the way women talk about their husband, fiance, bf etc and i cannot fathom the following.

I dont participate in violence but a woman like that could easily catch a backhand if pushed back to a corner.

I will never marry. If a woman acts up, she's gone. On a basic income, a bachelor can live it up. If you want loyalty or companionship, buy a dog.

I am disgusted by women in the western world and 99% would be stoned in the middle east.
 
Top