PeasantPlayer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,069
- Reaction score
- 946
I'm with @backseatjuan if she's fat and down to blow me I'm good to go.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I'm dominant everywhere I go.You're in Southeast Asia lol. You're fishing in a different pond. We had 50 years of feminism hardcore. Any white guy here could go to SEA and dominate.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I use themOf course they do.
Who doesn't love a useful tool ?
He's in SE Asia..... That's a walk in the park no wonder he has a deluded confidenceYou're in Southeast Asia lol. You're fishing in a different pond. We had 50 years of feminism hardcore. Any white guy here could go to SEA and dominate.
You must seriously think that working in SEA right now equates confidence when it comes to women.He's in SE Asia..... That's a walk in the park no wonder he has a deluded confidence
They make you think you're getting the better deal but then you'd end up getting used, abused and then dumped.I use them
I just bang them and let their boyfriends love them. It's pretty simpleThey make you think you're getting the better deal but then you'd end up getting used, abused and then dumped.
That's what a doormat is for.
Just so happens you're chosen to be a doormat for women to walk all over.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You at 5'10" weighing at 104 kg, basically an obese man telling us you're Chad Thundercock ?I just bang them and let their boyfriends love them. It's pretty simple
You seem to conveniently forget that in today's world, humanity no longer accepts Newton's answers to many problems in math and science.I gained some weight. I was around 160. Getting by with game and experience. I carry my weight for the most part well. Never said I was Chad thunder cack. I posted an article about how Issac newton was an occultist. You keep glazing over that point to insult me.
One of the greatest scientist ever was an occultist, it's even documented in his journals. How does that make you feel
That is not some weight gain.I gained some weight. I was around 160. Getting by with game and experience. I carry my weight for the most part well.
That's science in general you idiot. We went from genetics to epigenetics and so forth science changes constantlyYou seem to conveniently forget that in today's world, humanity no longer accepts Newton's answers to many problems in math and science.
This goes to show you didn't even bothered to take up science subjects in school hence ur delusions.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I'm not obese, I carry my weight like ice cube even less than that and he's shorter than me.That is not some weight gain.
You're no longer considered fat. U r now considered obese.
Accept that u r obese and then you will do something seriously about it.
When you go around thinking that you carry yourself well despite being obese, it is not helpful for your mindset nor will this delusion assist you to get any positive tangible result.
You only get to be more obese as the day goes on with that mindset.
Don't derail this thread. Go back to that thread where u r talking about Newton and linking him with no-fap to make ur claims more credible.That's science in general you idiot. We went from genetics to epigenetics and so forth science changes constantly
I'm replying to your nonsense. A dude who left America for the transgender capitol of the world to get some action lolololDon't derail this thread. Go back to that thread where u r talking about Newton and linking him with no-fap to make ur claims more credible.
U hv an extra 30kgs worth of fats hanging around ur body dude.I'm not obese, I carry my weight like ice cube even less than that and he's shorter than me.
Tranny pimp haU hv an extra 30kgs worth of fats hanging around ur body dude.
Go ahead and buy some pork fat worth 30kgs...you'll see how much fat you're carrying around.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.