"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Unattractive women are delusional

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Each time I see a man who complains about low quality women, I know for sure that he lacks certain abilities.

These so called low quality women would suddenly act all "qualified-like" when in the presence of a different man.

I'm sure you boys have noticed it.

Careful now....continue down the path you're chosen can only lead to depression and into the arms of older women.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You're in Southeast Asia lol. You're fishing in a different pond. We had 50 years of feminism hardcore. Any white guy here could go to SEA and dominate.
I'm dominant everywhere I go.

The surroundings will bend towards my will.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
He's in SE Asia..... That's a walk in the park no wonder he has a deluded confidence
You must seriously think that working in SEA right now equates confidence when it comes to women.

Once a man is a pvssy in any country he is at he will most certainly be a pvssy anywhere he goes.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I use them
They make you think you're getting the better deal but then you'd end up getting used, abused and then dumped.

That's what a doormat is for.

Just so happens you're chosen to be a doormat for women to walk all over.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
They make you think you're getting the better deal but then you'd end up getting used, abused and then dumped.

That's what a doormat is for.

Just so happens you're chosen to be a doormat for women to walk all over.
I just bang them and let their boyfriends love them. It's pretty simple
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I just bang them and let their boyfriends love them. It's pretty simple
You at 5'10" weighing at 104 kg, basically an obese man telling us you're Chad Thundercock ?

Phulease.

1st you talk of the occult, then no-fap getting u girls and now this...

Ur delusions must be infectious to the likes of LA.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I gained some weight. I was around 160. Getting by with game and experience. I carry my weight for the most part well. Never said I was Chad thunder cack. I posted an article about how Issac newton was an occultist. You keep glazing over that point to insult me.
One of the greatest scientist ever was an occultist, it's even documented in his journals. How does that make you feel
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I gained some weight. I was around 160. Getting by with game and experience. I carry my weight for the most part well. Never said I was Chad thunder cack. I posted an article about how Issac newton was an occultist. You keep glazing over that point to insult me.
One of the greatest scientist ever was an occultist, it's even documented in his journals. How does that make you feel
You seem to conveniently forget that in today's world, humanity no longer accepts Newton's answers to many problems in math and science.

This goes to show you didn't even bothered to take up science subjects in school hence ur delusions.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I gained some weight. I was around 160. Getting by with game and experience. I carry my weight for the most part well.
That is not some weight gain.

You're no longer considered fat. U r now considered obese.

Accept that u r obese and then you will do something seriously about it.

When you go around thinking that you carry yourself well despite being obese, it is not helpful for your mindset nor will this delusion assist you to get any positive tangible result.

You only get to be more obese as the day goes on with the current mindset.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
You seem to conveniently forget that in today's world, humanity no longer accepts Newton's answers to many problems in math and science.

This goes to show you didn't even bothered to take up science subjects in school hence ur delusions.
That's science in general you idiot. We went from genetics to epigenetics and so forth science changes constantly
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
That is not some weight gain.

You're no longer considered fat. U r now considered obese.

Accept that u r obese and then you will do something seriously about it.

When you go around thinking that you carry yourself well despite being obese, it is not helpful for your mindset nor will this delusion assist you to get any positive tangible result.

You only get to be more obese as the day goes on with that mindset.
I'm not obese, I carry my weight like ice cube even less than that and he's shorter than me.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That's science in general you idiot. We went from genetics to epigenetics and so forth science changes constantly
Don't derail this thread. Go back to that thread where u r talking about Newton and linking him with no-fap to make ur claims more credible.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Don't derail this thread. Go back to that thread where u r talking about Newton and linking him with no-fap to make ur claims more credible.
I'm replying to your nonsense. A dude who left America for the transgender capitol of the world to get some action lololol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm not obese, I carry my weight like ice cube even less than that and he's shorter than me.
U hv an extra 30kgs worth of fats hanging around ur body dude.

Go ahead and buy some pork fat worth 30kgs...you'll see how much fat you're carrying around.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top