Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Citation? Where did I ever say all police are bad?
Did you not support defund/abolish the police because they're "bad"?

Did you not claim that police are engaging in state sanctioned executions because they're "bad"?

Why backtrack or deny?

"state sanctioned" means ordered by the state, yet the police have codes of conduct. Chauvin violated the code of conduct and is being charged, if it was state sanctioned then why is he charged?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you not support defund/abolish the police because they're "bad"?
Yes, I support reallocating police funding.

Did you not claim that police are engaging in state sanctioned executions because they're "bad"?
No. Police conceptually are not “bad.” Our police in the US need reform.

Why backtrack or deny?
You made a false claim. Prove it. Citation?

"state sanctioned" means ordered by the state, yet the police have codes of conduct. Chauvin violated the code of conduct and is being charged, if it was state sanctioned then why is he charged?
Chauvin is one of the few police to ever be charged for killing a black suspect. His chargers were a result of public pressure from that horrific video. Can we agree this is a step in the right direction?

Glassguy

Reaction score
You're a racist moron, and too stupid to even realize either fact. If you had the capacity to be educated, it would've manifested itself, already. Instead, you make lame excuses for your own shortcomings, for which you blame others. If you were a little smarter, you'd realize that everyone sees through your delusion....everyone but you....and your fellow sissy-commie cult members.
(insert multiple clapping from the educated people here).

Good post

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you are engaging in the same broad brush arguments that you claim to be against:
"A police officer killed George Floyd, therefore all police are bad and must be defunded/abolished."
Good police officers get fired when they intervene against a white officer who is killing a black victim:

You have police unions, the thin blue line and culture where you are way more at risk of getting fired for interfering with another officer who might kill someone than actually killing someone.

The point is if there is no checks and balance in a system against a bad officer, so long as the officer stays within the parameters and only brutalizes or frames undesirables (i.e. visible minorities, homeless, etc...) then that's seen as part of their perks of the job, where you have to deal with criminals all day and are pressured to meet arrest quota because you are "doing your job" even if you are doing wrong to make up that quota and get away with it if it's black and browns that are targeted, then the whole system is tainted from the top down and needs to be re-booted.

Look at what this ex-cop in NYC has to say about how officers are rewarded:

More black and brown arrests mean more overtime and other perks.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a false claim. Prove it. Citation?
Here you go:

" State sanctioned executions of black men is unacceptable. "

You're claiming police are acting under state sanction orders to execute Black men, therefore police are "bad" and need to be defunded/abolished.

Again, this is a broad brush argument that claims the state orders all police to execute Black men, which is false. Chauvin violated codes of conduct and is being charged by the state.

Glassguy

Reaction score
BLM= we dont care about your heritage or history, we want it taken down. We will act like thugs and criminals until we get our way because that is how we were raised as millennials. We learned to say "We are offended" and show up in groups with cowardly masks on and tell everyone that if you dont stand with us, and our criminal actions, you are racist. But the hell with everyone else's history in this country. We want it taken down.

Seems very unequal.

There is a sleeping giant in this country called the conservative gun owners who make up millions upon millions of the population. They are starting to grumble and when they start pushing back, it will be ugly.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chauvin is one of the few police to ever be charged for killing a black suspect. His chargers were a result of public pressure from that horrific video. Can we agree this is a step in the right direction?
There isn't an objective person in the country that would look at that video and say Chauvin didn't commit murder - everyone is in agreement on that.

But please allow me to run the broken record game one more time: You're engaging in the same broad brush arguments that you claim racists make::

"Chauvin murdered George Floyd. Chauvin is part of the police department. Therefore all police are acting under state sanctioned orders to execute Black men."

If I understand correctly, "nuance" is the buzzword that's floating around media these days. I must say that your argument is lacking in "nuance" in the same manner that people who try to discredit BLM because there was looting also lacks "nuance".

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go:

" State sanctioned executions of black men is unacceptable. "
Do you not agree?

You're claiming police are acting under state sanction orders to execute Black men, therefore police are "bad" and need to be defunded/abolished.
This another strawman argument. Here he is intentionally ascribing a misuse of the term “state sanctioned” to be misleading.

Again, this is a broad brush argument that claims the state orders all police to execute Black men, which is false. Chauvin violated codes of conduct and is being charged by the state.

Only 42 officers in the last 15 years have even been charged. Glad we can agree this is a step in the right direction.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This another strawman argument. Here he is intentionally ascribing a misuse of the term “state sanctioned” to be misleading.
I think we can all agree that when you say "state sanctioned execution" you're saying it in the context that it's "bad".

Do you not agree?
I would agree if it were true, executing Black men is not part of police code of conduct. These acts are carried out by individual bad apple cops.

Only 42 officers in the last 15 years have even been charged. Glad we can agree this is a step in the right direction.
Holding people accountable for their actions is always the right move. We hold the individual committed responsible, we don't paint the whole department.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But please allow me to run the broken record game one more time: You're engaging in the same broad brush arguments that you claim racists make::

"Chauvin murdered George Floyd. Chauvin is part of the police department. Therefore all police are acting under state sanctioned orders to execute Black men."
Sir this is a lie. I’ve asked you twice now produce a citation of me saying that all police commit murder.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that when you say "state sanctioned execution" you're saying it in the context that it's "bad".

I would agree if it were true, executing Black men is not part of police code of conduct. These acts are carried out by individual bad apple cops.
You are arguing with a racist idiot. I know that you already know this, but these simple minded people who cant think for themselves and only spew out false information someone else passed along to them is definitely a waste of time.

Let his lazy @ss sit in his parents basement eating cheetos and firing away at people on his keyboard. He doesnt understand that nobody cares what he has to say at this point because he is a bigot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You're wasting your time. That dimwit lives in lala-land. A fact has never laid a glove on him, because he's never been made to suffer under the laws of physics and law of the jungle, under which most humans have had to struggle, since the beginning of time.

He's an example of what happens to a people who are never held to account, someone who has been cradled and shielded from every potential negative consequence of his behavior. It's what happens to spoiled children: no matter how many privileges parents layer upon them, they always paint themselves as "victims" of "cruel overlords" and throw violent temper tantrums...until their steak is the ever-shifting perfect temperature and perfect hue of pink. What the world is witnessing is the Menedez Brother Syndrone.

The mental hospitals can't be built fast enough to house all of those ticking timebombs.
Totally agree.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What the BLM/Antifa people dont understand is this: They are on the brink of repercussions for their actions that they have never had in their lives. They have just learned to cry like little babies with mommy and daddy until they got their way.

Gone will be the rubber bullets, calling mommy, etc etc. The time has come that they are trespassing onto gun owner property, intimidating and trying to assault them, and I dont want to hear any crying from their camps when they get what they deserve.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wasting your time.
It's never a waste of time to engage in logical, civil discourse - we desperately need it in this country right now. All arguments from both sides should be given a voice and should be given consideration.

The big hindrance we face is that both sides are letting their emotions cloud their reason.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Holding people accountable for their actions is always the right move. We hold the individual committed responsible, we don't paint the whole department.
This has reached the point of being deliberately obtuse. Let’s narrow this for clarification:

1) Black people are disproportionately profiled and killed by police.

2) The overwhelming number of incidents involving police killings result in no charges for the officer. The few charged are rarely convicted.

3) Black Lives Matter movement seeks to correct points 1 and 2

Why is that such a controversy?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has reached the point of being deliberately obtuse. Let’s narrow this for clarification:

1) Black people are disproportionately profiled and killed by police.

2) The overwhelming number of incidents involving police killings result in no charges for the officer. The few charged are rarely convicted.

3) Black Lives Matter movement seeks to correct points 1 and 2

Why is that such a controversy?
1) True, the reason why they are disproportionately profiled is because they disproportionately commit more crime to others and themselves which is everyone keeps pointing out to you. IE black on black crime rates are disproportionately high.

2) True, because the facts show that overwhelming number of incidents as involving police killings are the result of resisting arrest or putting the officer or other people at risk because of this few are rarely charged and convicted. People in this thread have shown you why this happens.

3) False in name only do they seek to correct points 1 and 2

There is such a controversy because BLM is not seeking to correct points 1 and 2. They have a track record of looting/rioting and killing innocents. They are decentralized with no real leadership which contributes to the chaos. People here have shown you facts and statistics which shows their proof. The problem is you don't want to read or accept the facts from hundreds of impartial studies instead you just call people liars but provide no proof. You ask for citations from xenomorph but when glassguy asks you provide any proof to your statements you produce none.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you are engaging in the same broad brush arguments that you claim to be against:
"A police officer killed George Floyd, therefore all police are bad and must be defunded/abolished."

How is this any different than White racists who say:
"There are Black looters and rioters in these protests, therefore BLM is bad."
Completely agree with this

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both sides?

It's impossible to have a logical discussion with a toad stool.

You might as well attempt to negotiate with a goat.

When asked for specificity of his goals, he won't provide any.

When asked to supply evidence for his outrageous claims, he'll ignore your polite request.

When asked to supply contradictory data for your evidence, which he asserts are "lies," he'll pretend his unsupported assertions are all the evidence that's required.

He either fails to comprehend the rules of evidence and debate, or is just so thoroughly dishonest that he believes the rules don't apply to his side.

Honestly, I believe it's a little of both: since he's indisputably not only a racist, but a zealous member of a race-cult, he believes his race is special, and that every other race is "evil." He believes he belongs to a race of angels, and that the other races are devils. Therefore, he doesn't feel bound to deal honorably with anyone of any other race, and that any evil done by the "angel race" to the "devil race" is justice, and that any justice done by the "devil race" to the "angel race" is blasphemy.

It's truly a depraved philosophy he's bought into, and if you think you can talk sense into him.... you'll be disappointed. What he needs is deprogramming, not debate, the latter of which he's incapable, anyway.
Its clear that he is more affected by this then most of us, his vision of the issue is different and might be better than us on some aspect but it can also be clouded by rage and outrage.

For some things fact and logic is enough to convince , but for ppl experiencing things a bit closer, comprehension and respect is needed.

No one will see your point of view when you are calling them idiots.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girly Feelings Dude believes that Blacks are far more likely to come into contact with the police than Whites, but can't explain why twice as many unarmed White men are killed by police than unarmed Black men. Girly Feelings Dude believes his emotions are more important than the facts, and that if he FEEEEELs like police are hunting and killing Blacks, for sport, then it just has to be true. He doesn't understand how his perceptions of reality are programmed by media, and how his girly little emotions are manipulated for the benefit of others.

I've got a little tip for "men" who've been duped into believing their passion is their superpower: it isn't. A man's superpower is cold, hard, uncomfortable, ugly, brutal REASON. Once you allow yourself to be ruled by your passions, you better know who your master is, because it ain't you. Men who are ruled by their passions are ruled by those who control their passions. It's just that simple. Your passions will enslave you. Good luck with that.
Wtf is this im just saying that smart ppl know how to communicate to other in a way that will make them more likely to understand.

Telling them they are idiot is seldom gonna work

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. The guy is a moron. He'll never understand anything. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but I won't be. Intelligent people don't get themselves involved with cults, and deprogramming cultees is nearly impossible.
I see your point, but i dont completely agree.

Inteligence is not the same as being influencable or emotional.
Think about women some are very inteligent iq wise but wont be able to inderstand common logic when emotionally clouded in some situation.

Eye is acting emotional by not acknowledging our common logic or fact and i cant stand the racist shaming tactics used.

But i think name calling and insult is stuping to the everybody is racist level.

I also quit on trying to explain my point of view to him, felt like a waste of time, but i think it can be done but i dont have the time and energy for this.

I think a smart communicator can do that, seems very similar to talking to a women, you got to do it from the feeling level first

Status
Not open for further replies.