"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Ummm... another inexperienced girl lol

drummin2002

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Jane Lew, West Virginia
Ok, I have been dating this girl 3 1/2 months and we have kissed (open mouth) like 4 times. Last night we actually made-out and I have one problem. I think I am her first REAL boyfriend. She is a grade below me, and they aren't exactly that mature, I doubt have the guys balls have even dropped yet ;) so I might even be her first real kiss. Ok lemme get to the point. The way she kisses... ummm she opens her mouth all the way up, and it kinda makes us slobber all over each other. Is there any way to kinda lead her? When you kiss aren't you supposed to feel when to stop, and start... it's just kinda an URGE lol... well, please help me!!!!! Any advice is great!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
How old are you, and how old is she?
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
playfully blow. in a playful way. hopefully she'll get the point.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top