Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ULTIMATE Dance Floor Guide

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I was on Elimidate people have been hounding me about my dance floor routines, so being the nice guy that I am I decided to type them up. Here you go guys. Enjoy. The dance floor is a huge part of my closing game and I hope this helps you guys out there.

Dance Floor Approaches

When I first started going to clubs I used to see so much action going down on the dance floor that I thought that was where it was at. What I didn’t realize is that most of the people that were making out on the dance floor had met off of the dance floor. Since I didn’t know any better, I put in a ton of effort to learn how to meet girls on the floor, but now I rarely use any of my techniques, since my other methods are more effective.

I’ve found that even the best dance floor approaches have a maximum 75% success rate. No matter what you do, what you look like, or how good of a dancer you are, you can expect to get rejected 25% of the time or more. Compare this to the success rate of going up to a girl at the bar and making her laugh, and it’s a no-brainer. Plus if you get rejected by a girl on the dance floor it lowers your chances of making something happen when you do see her again.

The skills to pull off a dance floor approach will still come into play in certain situations, like loud nightclubs, or a huge party atmosphere. I’m convinced that you can survive off of the dance floor alone on Spring Break Trips or in Las Vegas. This stuff is also great for the guys out there who are meeting girls that are under 21. These approaches are all you need to get the ball rolling with younger women.

The Butt Bump

The Butt Bump is a very innocent opener and definitely has the highest success rate of the dancing approaches. When you are dancing next to the girl you like, stand side by side and start playfully bumping you butt against hers. Sounds easy, and it is. I’ve never done this without the girl cracking a HUGE smile and getting into it. They love it! After the third or fourth bump turn to face her…Hopefully she will do the same, and BAM! You’re dancing! You can also use the Butt Bump when you’re standing next to a girl at the bar to start up a conversation, or to liven things up with a girl you are already dancing with

The ******* Dance Opener

When I was younger I was very aggressive on the dance floor, and that is how the ******* Dance Opener came about.

I was really tired of going to clubs and seeing the girls dancing together like lesbians. Most of the time when I would try to squeeze in between the girls would only get closet together and block me. More problems arose when I would try to dance with just one of the girls, because her friend would get jealous and pull her friend away.

My solution is field-tested and has good results if you have the right attitude. Save this technique for a really crowded dance floor. Make your way up to the girls without making any eye contact, and like an *******, motion with your hands for them to spread apart so you can get through. They will back away from each other, roll their eyes and think, "Who does this ******* think he is?" That’s when you show them!

As soon as they spread apart, take one step so you’re in between them, and start groovin like there's no tomorrow! If you do it right you will soon you will be freaking both girls to the amazement of anyone who’s watching! Turn towards the one you want and let the other one grind on your back. It’s great to be the man!

A more modest approach is to smile at them and say excuse me, yet still look like you are just passing through. Experiment with both and see what works best for you.

I will never forget the night I discovered this move. I was at a club and the dance floor was packed. After a short dance session I decided to grab another drink at the bar. On my way off the floor I saw these two gorgeous girls dancing together getting super freaky. They had a tight circle of guys around them all TRYING to get a piece of the action, with absolutely no luck. I walked up said, "Excuse me", to the two shmucks closest to me and broke in with ******* Dance Opener. It was awesome! I had ten chumps cheering me on, wondering how I did it, not to mention two fine girls freaking me from front to back!

Dance Floor Skills - What To Do When You Get There

Dance floor skills are essential to any man’s game, whether you are at a club or at a wedding. If you don’t know how to dance I suggest you watch the movie “Save the Last Dance” and watch how the main character dances. Watch how he is always dancing to the beat and always in control, and practice! The time you spend dancing alone in front of your TV set will pay off, trust me!

One thing that has helped my dance floor skills unexpectedly was a beginning swing-dance course in college. I only remember 3 moves but I use them all of the time! I definitely recommend you take a few classes if you are serious about being the man on the dance floor. It will really help your overall dancing skills, and I’m sure there will be one or two hotties in the class with you that you can practice on. No excuses!

Once you have to basic skills down, I highly recommend taking girls to the dance floor as part of your game. It’s a great way to amp up the attraction.

One of my favorite moves is to say to a girl, “So, do you know how to dance?” If she says “Yes” I say, “Prove it!…Let’s go!” and I take her by the hand and lead her onto the floor.

They say that dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal pleasure, and you will find that there is no better place to turn up the heat then in the middle of the dance floor.

When your getting down it’s only natural to make lots of physical contact. Always remember the Double Your Dating 2 steps forward 1 step back principle. Get close for awhile, then back off and dance a few feet away from her. Then get a little closer for a little longer, then pull away again. This REALLY drives the girls nuts.

If things are getting really hot, you can use the Double Your Dating kiss test. Look in her eyes and take one hand and stroke her hair back right above her ear. If she holds eye contact with you, go in slowly and give her a smooth kiss, then pull away. Say, “Yum…You’re a good kisser!” and give her some more.

I used to go to a bar that would end every night by playing 2 slow songs. I knew exactly what time they shut down, and my routine was to bring a girl out onto the floor right before I knew they were coming up. That way when the slow song came on we were already out there! It was only natural for us to keep grooving to the slow music, and since I had already turned up the heat by grinding during the last few fast songs, it was very easy to start making out right there. I can’t tell you how many women I got at this bar. I recommend finding out which clubs do this and what time they shut down, and incorporating it into your game. It’s a proven winner!

Craig

:cool:

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PS Just in case you haven't seen the show, my friend Christophe put it up for me here:

http://evildildo.com/blah/craig_elimidate.wmv (40Mb)

Let's keep this thread on the topic of dancing. If you have any questions about the show please ask me in a different thread on the main forum. Thanks guys and enjoy.

Craig

:eek:

PPS the word that got edited out is the word for the center of your rear.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
neat

But what is the 'The ******* Dance Opener' ?
As in the '********' I mean ...

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A$$h0le. Cause you look like an A$$h0le when you do it. ;)

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have one question for you Vassago. Did you win Elimidate with these moves?
JW

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Craig,

I really like your dance floor approaches. Very much like what I do. Plus it matches my style so I'm all about it.

BTW, great move when you flipped that Playboy chick on the dancefloor. I was like, "Whoa, this guy knows what he's doing!" Good job man. Keep on sarging.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Crafty! Glad you liked it.

Jwhite, if you want to know who won, you're gonna have to download the clip :)

But I will say that Ive been doing this for awhile ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, that was you man?

Nice job you have, posing your ass for celebrities ;)

whatever happened to that playboy girl?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's start a new thread for that in the main forum. In the meantime, does anyone else have any other good dance floor techniques? In always looking to ad to my arsenal.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago,
I can't seem to look at your video, maybe it is my video player but I'm going back up to college tommorrow for the summer session and get on a good computer and then I'll view it. So, I'm still a skeptic until I see you in action:D then you might get praise from me. Anyways, have you taken a salsa dance class?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Ill be waiting on the edge of my seat :)

I haven't taken a salsa calss yet but it's definitely on my list of things to do. Salsa dancing is awesome and girls love it.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a suggestion is to watch others who know how to dance...like soul train :)

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome job!

Craig,
I'm seriously impressed! I bow down to you(finally got my praise which is not easy:). I thought that move where you flipped her was tight, did you learn that in swing? I have taken salsa, and there are a couple of moves similar to that but i never learned it :( , but I know lots of other moves:) . Also, when you learn salsa and actually use it(follow the beat like 1,2,3 pause 4,5,6, ~LA Style) girls will notice and ask you to dance with them. At least that is what happens to me at the salsa club I go to here in Tallahassee.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig, i loved the advice. I tried the Butt Bump this Friday at a club on a few chicks who were rejecting every guy. It worked 2 out of 5. That's better than having asked and getting turned down.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Here's something else that's important -

When you are dancing with a group of girls, especially if you first meet them on the dance floor, make sure you dance with all of them, and THEN focus in on your target. This will eliminate her friends pulling her away cause they will know what a fun guy you are.

Thanks to DUKE for pointing this out.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nice to see some DJ moves in action on TV to balance out all the nice guy crap. Good job on the ****y/funny.

What exactly is the whole process you have to go through to get on that show? Is any of the show staged? Have you tried getting on other dating shows?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They were at a bar taking applications, and I filled one out and they called me back. I then had an on camera interview and it was a done deal.

Nothing was really staged but they did give the girl questions to ask us and they told us to talk lots of trash to the other guys.

I havent gone on any other shows and I dont think I'm going too (unless there's a big prize!). Its annoying having people that I dont know come up to me all the time.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more question :p

How do they decide if you're the only guy or one of 4? Do you know before you sign up/get interviewed? Is it completely random?

I guess that's 3 heh

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a buff jock/meathead dude, you get to be the guy with 4 chicks. They cast based on character. I was supposed to be the "sarcastic funny guy".

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig that was smooth man. Just got done watching the episode and you trashed those other 3 guys. By the way man im from San Diego myself so if you ever need a wingman let me know bro.