Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ULTIMATE Dance Floor Guide

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahha. Craig, what's up, bro?!? I didn't know you were hear too. Anyways, yeah...I'm still working on the flip thing and have done it a few times, but one of the last times I did it, I got kicked in the face. Doh! I'll refine the tactic to see if I can integrate this with the spin makeout move.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago/craig,

I'll bet you either watched Swingers a million times or were really into the Swing revival scene in the mid 90s. I can totally see you in a zootsuit and a long chain hanging out of your left pocket. Great dance moves! :cool:

I just have a question regarding that 'flip' move you pulled on the girl. Will it work on average or shorter guys? I am 5'9", and you looked significantly taller than that (and esp that Jolly White Giant! :) ) -- maybe 6 feet. How tall are you, and more importantly how tall is she? She looked tiny. Can an average height guy still pull off the chick flipping thing with a girl as tall as he is? Or is it pretty much requisite that the guy is at least a couple of inches taller, maybe like 3-4 inches?

Thanks.

Jake

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bi-zzump

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is somehting wrong with the file cause i cant download it. plese check , i would appreciate it

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d/l ed it yesterday man. It must be your comp.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pap- Im worldwide baby!

Collector - What part of SD and what's your experience thus far? Send me a PM.

Jake- Height is not an issue, although I'm 5'11 and the girl was 5'1 (which helps, of course). When Pap comes to town I'll have him video me teaching it and put it on his site.

Flava- The file works.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'1"?? :eek: :eek: Holy mother of.... wow.

Usually when girls are that short they start getting kinda "round"-ish. Well, if they have a normal (typical) woman's build, that is.

5'1" chicks usually check in at around 110-120, I'd say. Btw, that girl you got on the show couldn't have weight ANY more than 100 pounds. Her waist was TINY, as was everything else on her. Cept her tits. :cool: Well done man - I hope you *at least* got to make out with her, maybe suck on those mounds a little.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The file is not available via that link. The Evil Dildo site is offline. Looks like it was taken down due to having to pay money, regulations etc.

Someone can upload it to k.azaa or Soulseek or just put it on another page.

For now though, no dice.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know anything about hosting and such so if anyone can do this, let me know!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i wanna see this vid lol
give it to me and ill upload it to my site

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
In the meantime, does anyone else have any other good dance floor techniques? In always looking to ad to my arsenal.
I have a friend who gets out in the middle of the dance floor and yells WHOOO! at the top of his lungs every few minutes. He really gets into it and everyone is looking around like "who the fukk is this?" but it gets him noticed and from there it's all downhill.

Another friend of mine and I have learned to make statements loud enough for chicks standing in the nearby vicinity to hear (incidentally it doesn't have to be too loud...most of the time they're ALREADY LISTENING). My friend did this accidentally the other night commenting on a song he didn't like. Wouldn't you know, the group of girls next to us used it as an opener to pick US up! Had this happen numerous times.

It's all about attracting attention then following thru.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orininally posted by Vassago
My solution is field-tested and has good results if you have the right attitude. Save this technique for a really crowded dance floor. Make your way up to the girls without making any eye contact, and like an *******, motion with your hands for them to spread apart so you can get through. They will back away from each other, roll their eyes and think, "Who does this ******* think he is?" That’s when you show them!

As soon as they spread apart, take one step so you’re in between them, and start groovin like there's no tomorrow! If you do it right you will soon you will be freaking both girls to the amazement of anyone who’s watching! Turn towards the one you want and let the other one grind on your back. It’s great to be the man!
I have recently tried this technique a few times myself and it works fvcking great! Good tip Vassago!

Mr. Mystery

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AWESOME POST! All my buddies tell me to try and get on those shows, but I'm too young. Anyhoo, when I try and dl the episode it never works, if someone could pm me a clean link that would be awesome.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vassago..very good tips bro..here are a couple of my dancefloor openers:

(1) insulting other dancers:

if i'm just about to go on the dance floor (hiphop nightclub), I'm usually holding a drink in one hand looking around the dancefloor. I try to spot a hottie on the edge of the dancefloor, who isn't dancing, and is looking out at the dancefloor too. I come up from behind her and stand next to her looking at the dancefloor with her. I try not to make it known that I have noticed her though. Then, I purposely look for the worst dancer in the joint. It's either the AFC guy who dances like a limp piece of spaghetti or the super XXL lady in the spandex top dancing like a fish out of water.

With a C/F attitude, I casually say to the hottie I'm standing next to:

looking at the girl: "I know you WISH you could dance like her, dayam..she's HOTTT!!!!"
or
looking at the guy: "You want me to ask that guy if you can dance with him...you know his moves are sooo sexy."

Saying it with tons of sarcasm and a goofy, C/F, attitude. I usually get a huge laugh or a "OH HELL NO" from the hottie.

I'll respond with: "Yea right, I bet you dance just like them, thats why you're not dancing now huh?"

Hottie usually responds with: "Not even...maybe you're the one who can't dance."

GAME ON: grab HB by the hand and prove your stuff.

another technique

(2) the neg hit

This technique has the similar effects as the first, and I use this one quite often when I'm already on the dancefloor with social proof girls. Try to get as close as possible to the HB you want to dance with, then slightly body bump her. Similar to Vassago's technique. I will look over to the girl I bumped, if the IL is high, she'll give me a smile. If it's next to none, then, bump someone else.

However, If the IL is high, then after bumping the girl, make eye contact with the HB and start mirroring her dance steps in front of her. But, instead of totally copying them, EXAGGERATE them. Let it be known that you are trying to do her dance moves, but, when you do them, it looks goofy or weird. It works best when you look like you're struggling to do the steps and have a confused look on your face.

Then talk in her ear: "where the hell did you learn these dance moves??? on the disney channel or a richard simmons workout?"

Her: "Oh you did not just say that...let me see some of your steps"

GAME ON...you got her attention and a challenge..now do your thing.

With the first technique, it's like a 3 in 5 chance the girl dances with me. I usually get a good conversation or a laugh from the other 2.

With the second technique, if the girl shows IL in me, than it works like 90% of the time.

These are just a couple of ways I get around on the dancefloor...if this stuff sounds lame right now, it probably is. But when you get some liquid courage and a C/F grin on your face..this stuff is golden. And you have to remember, the girl on the dancefloor is usually a bit drunk herself and is more open to advances from a C/F guy who is looking to have a good time.

-HQ

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff Hpnotiq!

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'll test it out and report back.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
My favorite move is to wear my best golf shirt, go to the club, get a drink and stand on the side of the floor with the other guys and watch all the girls dance. When the girls see you, they will approach you and pick you up. I did this 3 hours once and a few girls approached me but they didn't look at me and kept walking by. One day it'll happen! :p

But seriously...

If anyone has some titanic sized balls and likes to peacock, consider this the next time you're at one of those bars where hot female customers dance on the bar top (for attention of course).

I was solo at this bar one night sitting at the bar getting a beer in me when 2 chicks (both 10s) came up and, without saying a word to me, used me to climb up onto the bar. I guess they thought they were dealing with the typical AFC that they're accustomed to. I sat there and ran this through my mind for about 5 seconds, and all I could think of was to get on the bar and start dancing myself, so I did. The 2 babes jaws hit the floor and I was immediately the center of attention of the entire bar. Then those 2 chicks both start grinding me heavily, and I mean HEAVY, front and back, and everyone was watching! Finally the bartender comes up with a smile and says that only girls can dance on the bar (jealous perhaps?). I was like "Aww, c'mon man. How can you do this to a brother?" When I got down there was plenty more action for me on the regular dance floor as I was money that night.
:cool:

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago.

Club report - I used the "Can I get through" hand motion between two girls last night. THAT MOVE WAS SOOO MONEY!

I was pretty much drunk and on the dancefloor with some social proof homegirls having a good time. The floor was packed and I motioned to get pass 2 HB's freaking each other. I thought of you as soon as I motioned them to move. I turned to one and started freaking her. The expression on her face was like "BRING IT BAD BOY" As soon as I knew, I was freaking two girls, got one number, and plan on going out again tonight to use this move.

HAHAHA!!! I want to rename this move the "Vassago" or "Parting for the Red Sea"

Good stuff

-HQ

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AWESOME man!

Great stuff.

Several guys have asked me about the elimidate clip. I'm not sure if anyone is hosting it anymore. Maybe someone who downloaded it before could put it up somewhere?

Thanks!

InExtremis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh id really like to see the clip. Surely one of you guys who downloaded it could host it themselves. Heaps of us would appreciate it.

Cheers.

Reaction score
ok, i tried the bump butt thing and she's still in the hospital. I weigh over 300 pounds, but I AM currently losing weight, it's just not coming off all at once. In the meantime, when I go to the club again, any tips for a guy my size, as far as at the clubs?