“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ukrainian chicks in Poland on Tinder

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
My goodness, these Ukrainian hotties MOG most western women.

The war might be the best thing to have happened to young Ukrainian women because they can now legally stay in the West and make an easy living swindling $$$ and € € € from western SIMPs....
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
My goodness, these Ukrainian hotties MOG most western women.

The war might be the best thing to have happened to young Ukrainian women because they can now legally stay in the West and make an easy living swindling $$$ and € € € from western SIMPs....
For the last 2 decades (at least), Ukrainian women in Ukraine were highly pursued. Men from the United States and Western Europe were making mating pilgrimmages to Ukraine. Even in the United States, women raised in Eastern Europe have been considered highly desirable and superior to native born women. Even though Western culture tends to poison women from more traditional countries, the poisoning is less severe than women born in the West.


As a Western man, if you go to a more traditional culture for mating purposes, the best way to do that is to stay over there. You don't want your more traditional woman exposed to the toxic feminist/SJW ideas in a Western nation like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK, or the USA.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
There was an article from the NY Post about how Chinese men are desperately trying find Ukrainian mail order bides through dating services....

Western SIMPs better act quickly before rich Chinese men scoop up all the Ukrainian hotties....
 

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
The only thing I don't like about Ukrainian women (or eastern European women in general) is that they age quickly and turn into babushkas within 10 years. Other than that, they seem nice.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Here's some more eye-candy (this one has a tat, and the other one doesn't show her face, though):

Chaos.png

Lena.png
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Here's some more eye-candy (this one has a tat, and the other one doesn't show her face, though):










This really isn't anything special, i see way more attractive women here in Sydney.
 
Top