Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UK Considering Sex Ban If Unmarried

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a new law being considered in the UK, which will make it illegal to have sex unless you are married or living together.

Anyone caught going to his girlfriends house and sleeping over the night, would be commiting a criminal offence.

New social distancing rules!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a new law being considered in the UK, which will make it illegal to have sex unless you are married or living together.

Anyone caught going to his girlfriends house and sleeping over the night, would be commiting a criminal offence.

New social distancing rules!
So basically the UK is becoming a police state.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck enforcing that

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not like this. One of the reasons that social distancing is going to fail is because of the need for sex. A larger percentage of the population in the West is either completely unattached/marginally attached. Additionally, there is going to be a glut of newly divorced people hitting the market as well. All these groups of people need sex.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend? No officer I'm a plumber. I'm going over to clean this fine lady's pipes. My big wrench seems to always put a smile on her face, great client.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even worth getting excited about. It will never happen. You would have an open revolt.