Ugly guys who get girls?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking... so I ive read alot about the "ugly" guy who gets alot of hot chicks to hang around with him.. he is funny, knows the right things to say, tells you how it is, blah blah blah...

Do these chicks hang around him for their entertainment and thus making this ugly guy look good to other people (like some of us) and makes us believe that he is REALLY getting laid by these hot women.

or

is he really getting laid by these hot women?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over-generalizing.

But it's safe to say that both situations may be fairly common.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, because you're not going to settle for being either... are you?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there... Seen it.... it does happen but.....

Both situations are not as common as you'd think... Uglier guys have obvious self esteem and confidence issues which puts them behind the 8 ball to begin with..... However, its just something to overcome,

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daaamnnn, people hate too much...Congatulate that man, cause even if hes ugly, he still has women...The people who make these threads are prolly mad cause they arnt getting any and the ugly dudes are, lol...

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually respect and analyse their behaviour. Like last time on the train, I put my headphones on and just stared across (I was sitting on one of those seats where you face each other). The girl was hot, the guy was quite below average. But just out of interest I decided to analyse their behaviours.

CvB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Robo-Kai
I actually respect and analyse their behaviour. Like last time on the train, I put my headphones on and just stared across (I was sitting on one of those seats where you face each other). The girl was hot, the guy was quite below average. But just out of interest I decided to analyse their behaviours.
So, did your analysis turn up anything interesting?

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what most/everyone else says, it's all down to attraction, isn't it? That girl was clearly having a good time, lots of laughs and kisses. This was a 3 hour train journey. Heh ...

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the attractive girl is hanging around an unattractive guy just for entertainment or using him. Usually the unattractive guy has to overcome more obstacles than an attractive guy so he has a self-built and self-improving toughness into him.

A good fictional example would be the movie Shrek where Shrek is a hideous monster that everyone is terrorized of including the attractive princess until she realizes that he's not much different from her (inner body wise.)

Obviously the couple is not mismatched if you watch carefully. A tough unattractive confident guy will usually be paired up with a more childish feminine attractive girl. They both complement each other.