Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugh... The Red Pill Rage

kekePower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

I'm reading TRM - Positive Masculinity and I feel this deep rage within me, mostly for all the mistakes I've done throughout my life and in my current LTR.

Feel like lashing out, getting out of this LTR and leaving women behind for good. I'm literally sitting here shaking.

Rollo talks a lot about frame, so I'm wondering if it's possible claim the Positive Masculine frame after having simped for my 6 years LTR?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

I'm reading TRM - Positive Masculinity and I feel this deep rage within me, mostly for all the mistakes I've done throughout my life and in my current LTR.

Feel like lashing out, getting out of this LTR and leaving women behind for good. I'm literally sitting here shaking.

Rollo talks a lot about frame, so I'm wondering if it's possible claim the Positive Masculine frame after having simped for my 6 years LTR?
Before we and you know what to do right, first we have to know where you’ve gone wrong so we can recognize and change the patterns. Awareness is key.
Your reaction is emotional. Now we need logic to implement new ways of being.

Outline where you’ve been going wrong.

kekePower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I begin? I've been Blue Pilled for my whole life like almost everybody these days.
Gave up everything for my ex-wife and ended up in a deep 5 year long depression before I divorced her.

Then I got into my current relationship (like a f***ing fool) and I simped hard. She got upset with my within the first month and I cried to appease her. Thinking about this now makes me so frikking mad. I'm also angry with myself for getting involved with her just a month after my divorce. Serial monogamist. My plan was to have a few years of me time to lay as many women as possible as I had missed out on a lot of fun during my marriage.
And now, as I mentioned in my introduction, we have a kid together. I love my kid, but I still feel so stupid and he's one of the reasons I'm still in this LTR.
There has been a **** ton of verbal abuse that I took like the simp I was, however she's changed a bit lately. The bedroom has dried up and all her focus is on our kid, like Rollo mentions in Positive Masculinity.

I'm expecting a lot of resistance from her as I begin to assert myself and start doing my things and this is why I'm glad to be here.

Cheers!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I begin? I've been Blue Pilled for my whole life like almost everybody these days.
Gave up everything for my ex-wife and ended up in a deep 5 year long depression before I divorced her.

Then I got into my current relationship (like a f***ing fool) and I simped hard. She got upset with my within the first month and I cried to appease her. Thinking about this now makes me so frikking mad. I'm also angry with myself for getting involved with her just a month after my divorce. Serial monogamist. My plan was to have a few years of me time to lay as many women as possible as I had missed out on a lot of fun during my marriage.
And now, as I mentioned in my introduction, we have a kid together. I love my kid, but I still feel so stupid and he's one of the reasons I'm still in this LTR.
There has been a **** ton of verbal abuse that I took like the simp I was, however she's changed a bit lately. The bedroom has dried up and all her focus is on our kid, like Rollo mentions in Positive Masculinity.

I'm expecting a lot of resistance from her as I begin to assert myself and start doing my things and this is why I'm glad to be here.

Cheers!
I think it's normal to get pissed off at first when you realised that you were fooled, but eventually you have to just accept things as they are and reevaluate what you want to do in life based on your new perspective.

Personally, if you're not having sex anymore I'd ditch her. The relationship has run it's course. Find someone else but don't just fall into an LTR by default. Try to keep things cordial because of the kid and make sure you wrap up in the future.

I've realised myself that pretty much all women want to have kids and since I don't want kids myself at this time, I have to watch out because a lot of women will be trying to get themselves pregnant.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers!
me personally I think that the red pill is way too extreme from how things are actually are :)

the only advice that you should have in mind when dealing with girls is that never compromise things that you will know that will make you unhappy on the long term in exchange for sex , and always take care of you firstly

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take three Red Pills a day. All of them are Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Seriously, go and take yourself back to the drawing board with your introspection right now. You give several hours a day to your boss, then go home and do the same to your wife/girlfriend/simpfriend and then your kid. But never enough actual quality time is being spent on YOU. They could care less about you. You WILL care about you. You live and spend the most time with yourself of all people. Do what works for you, do it today, do it tomorrow and do it FOREVER.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try taking "The Married Red Pill" like I did, but understand "the stay plan is the same as the go plan" and most likely you will find yourself going. Frankly, you'll probably end up blowing up yourself at some point because it takes a long time to undo years of betazation and you can't just undo it abruptly because you are angry and motivated. Don't get caught up in sunk cost fallacy, and staying for the kid(s) never works. It's a lot easier to find new women starting from a stronger position than it is to flip a woman who has already lost all respect and attraction for you. It's possible, but even if you are still together it's like what Rollo says about going through the garbage after it's already out on the curb.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

Take action is the biggest sentiment of pickup and approaching. RP were deemed keyboard jockeys back in the FR and forum days of 2000s. TRM is good but dated at best. I intend to read the newest book eventually but tbh, i cannot be bothered to listen to another 4 day rant about mgtow, julien blanc or rsd Tyler and anybody else. No prescription is a cute way of saying, i don't have a solution nor method but like a woman, i will ***** about it. Furthermore, its dated in that, Rollo hasn't been active in the game in over 3 decades nor ever competed in the IG world of female ego maniac. He is also married which makes me skeptical in the first place of any such advice. His lack of backwards rational is shown when modern life told him that you need to use OLD in the modern era.

Red pill is going full con job and pedaling nonsensical problems. The Tate bros are legit. Still, few fellas are able to play that game nor execute the level of game on that level. The same can be said of MM too. Utilise pair but know its limits.

Rollo likes to troll bruno about take her to the dance. He is just as every bit as dated if not more since he lacks humility. Imagine if you were at RZ live in Vegas, would he approach? Or would he excuse himself as being above that? I didn't say Eiffel tower skanks in the club. I said approach. Conveniently, he would excuse himself from the application of game irl.

You don't think that the gorilla's on YouTube don't simp or ever backslide? Changing behavior likely will implode said LTR but its in your best interest.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers!
Women are extremely manipulative and cunning. Leave feelers and emotions to women and small children. If she acts like a child, treat her accordingly.

In retrospect, you have been inundated from child by women, government education, Disney and endless programming 100x more cunning than pavlovs fogs experiments. Its what rsd tyler referred to keep society orderly. The same goes for marriage and monogamy. This is a highly predicable model men follow.

The same goes for pickup, red pill, DJs, etc. Majority of fellas are purple pill and delusional. The most humbling of reality checks is KNOWING, i cannot fix this. 8 can pull a new girl better than I can fix what's broken. For all the chest beating rants on hypergamy and epiphany phase, rollo is still playing house and marriage a woman pushing 30. Everyone is on YouTubes pulling 15/10s. Has no receipts and buy my crap program.

Take the Tony Robbins approach by intake all sources and discard what doesn't work. Don't follow blind. Your the student and the master. Keep learning but your guru is probably fraudin.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with any pattern in life, breaking the current functioning will have its resistance, as there is already a path paved.
You have already begun to recognize that you’re dissatisfied with your actions and creationS.
What you need to do now is simply devote time to things which better you. For you. I think as you fortify what’s best for you and build your independence separate from anyone else, many things will fall in to place.

You lost yourself along the way, and in-turn you don’t like what is being reflected back at you currently. So you have to now do what you believe is the most difficult or hardest.

it all comes down to being very honest with yourself about what is and what you want. Then you simply just have to ACT in accordance with that. But most people won’t act. All the work on the small things stop when you just work on the foundational stones which are your higher good.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo makes $$$$$$$$$ by selling red pill rage to the constant flow of disaffected men who have finally had enough of the bullsh!t, or had their heart broken, and realize that reality is not what they were sold. He's not wrong, and most women would agree, but remember that at this point he's stoking the fire for money.

Red pill rage is an integral phase of the red pill journey. It's the fire under your ass to get you to make the changes needed to make to your life happy and fulfilling. You can retake your frame and your life, all you have to do is put one foot in front of the other and start making those changes.

Do not lash out, no one cares. You will be pitied if you do. Suffer in private and shoulder the burden of your mistakes like a man.

The red pill isn't just about women either, you will start to see it everywhere now that your eyes are open. The blue pill is the conditioning society has to have to make things work properly. And whatever you do, do not talk about the red pill to your blue pilled friends unless you want to lose friends. Society has a way of stomping on anyone who develops awareness of the bullsh!t.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers!
The good thing is that you can learn from your mistakes. Don’t be hard on yourself. You see your issues and can change.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo makes $$$$$$$$$ by selling red pill rage to the constant flow of disaffected men who have finally had enough of the bullsh!t, or had their heart broken, and realize that reality is not what they were sold. He's not wrong, and most women would agree, but remember that at this point he's stoking the fire for money.

Red pill rage is an integral phase of the red pill journey. It's the fire under your ass to get you to make the changes needed to make to your life happy and fulfilling. You can retake your frame and your life, all you have to do is put one foot in front of the other and start making those changes.

Do not lash out, no one cares. You will be pitied if you do. Suffer in private and shoulder the burden of your mistakes like a man.

The red pill isn't just about women either, you will start to see it everywhere now that your eyes are open. The blue pill is the conditioning society has to have to make things work properly. And whatever you do, do not talk about the red pill to your blue pilled friends unless you want to lose friends. Society has a way of stomping on anyone who develops awareness of the bullsh!t.
He was better as a anonymous. He is disingenuous like Max selling business coaching after riding the rsd brand and having no business experience or skills. I don't disagree with Rollo either but like you, I see through the smoke and mirrors. There's only so many ways to crack a egg. He's rehashing the same ****. Furthermore, he was last active before MySpace. It must be a cute gig at preaching red pill or game from the safety of marriage and the white picket fence.

@Op there's a lot of dodgy characters all over the place. Neil strauss is a good writer but he's a schmuck. He's a married now divorced wannabe pua. There's a lot of guys beating their chest about rp. They will be divorce raped or exposed sooner or later as frauds. Very few people are legit. One dork thinks that he's a president and another thinks he's Marlon Brando. I am embarrassed for the both of us.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was better as a anonymous. He is disingenuous like Max selling business coaching after riding the rsd brand and having no business experience or skills. I don't disagree with Rollo either but like you, I see through the smoke and mirrors. There's only so many ways to crack a egg. He's rehashing the same ****. Furthermore, he was last active before MySpace. It must be a cute gig at preaching red pill or game from the safety of marriage and the white picket fence.

@Op there's a lot of dodgy characters all over the place. Neil strauss is a good writer but he's a schmuck. He's a married now divorced wannabe pua. There's a lot of guys beating their chest about rp. They will be divorce raped or exposed sooner or later as frauds. Very few people are legit. One dork thinks that he's a president and another thinks he's Marlon Brando. I am embarrassed for the both of us.
the problem with pua that first of all this guys are preaching things just like people in the sect are . You have to do this verbal Game , this **** , that **** and when when you question them they start becoming defensive .

also another thing is that either they are in a marriage and preaching game , either they are this super good looking guys .

saying this , I think that most of the guys preaching game are exaggerating things and make things more difficult so they have what to sell .

most of the things that will
Improve your game significantly are very basic and no brainers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with pua that first of all this guys are preaching things just like people in the sect are . You have to do this verbal Game , this **** , that **** and when when you question them they start becoming defensive .

also another thing is that either they are in a marriage and preaching game , either they are this super good looking guys .

saying this , I think that most of the guys preaching game are exaggerating things and make things more difficult so they have what to sell .

most of the things that will
Improve your game significantly are very basic and no brainers
What's the alternative? Only fans? Pornhub? How about paying your wife's bull to watch? Wtf!

You approach and pull or you next. Anybody who says it's easy is talking ****. Most are definitely selling ****.

If you approach X amount of women, you will pull. Pending obv looks, height, dare I say game among other things will have a effect on the outcome. Not rocket science..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

It's absolutely possible. You might even get some potential plates that had looked as you as a weenie that change to looking at you as a man in demand.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then I got into my current relationship (like a f***ing fool) and I simped hard. She got upset with my within the first month and I cried to appease her.
STOP CRYING! REAL MEN DON'T CRY OVER A PLATE!

Maybe this scene will help:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What's the alternative? Only fans? Pornhub? How about paying your wife's bull to watch? Wtf!

You approach and pull or you next. Anybody who says it's easy is talking ****. Most are definitely selling ****.

If you approach X amount of women, you will pull. Pending obv looks, height, dare I say game among other things will have a effect on the outcome. Not rocket science..
It's easy when you accept that you just keep approaching, messaging if on OLD, and getting them out in person until you build up a rotation and keep a pipeline of women flowing so when one plate drops there is another ready to take her place.

It is the guys who get one number or one woman and then stop all efforts to continue getting more women who end up struggling. Or the guys who go on a few dates and get frustrated if they don't work out. Depending on how good looking you are and how good you are on dates it may take quite a while to build up a 3 or 4 plate rotation, maybe a month or two of going on new dates.

It's totally a numbers game, but too many guys get frustrated and aren't willing to play the numbers game which limits their success.