Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

U NEED HELP??? ASK A MASTER don Juan ;-)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR A MAN FOR GOD SAKES!!!!

you wonder y you keep failing right? well its not as hard as it looks..

all the women you encounter have an inner child that must be controlled...like a little boy you must tease play and neglect....

think about when u where a little boy on the playground and a girl wanted to play with you ...she had some dolls in her hand...what would you do??

well like a little boy you probably smacked them out of her hand kicked em in the dirt and ran off to play footaball with your buddies...while at the same time smiling at her the whole way.....

girls like *******s because thats what a real man is....he cares about no one and he does what he please...i garuntee you will attract more women if you go about it in a manner of them being under you....it works for me everyday if u need help just ask...

Igetit!

Reaction score
Dude,I HATE this kind of advice. You know why? Because it's true. I don't like this sort of thing,but it's accurate none-the less.
I've seen this too many times to say it's not right,and the few times I displayed this behavior towards women,I've always seem to get positive results. I hate that.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love this man.

coz its true.

also, girls see guys like this, and automatically see you as alpha male,

if they virgins and keeping it for their husbands, they see a dude like this, that gets what he wants and they tend to give it up, do stuff with you that they never did before.

guys like this get to tap the ass and do all the nasty.
its good.

i been on both ends of being like this, and i have to say, i LOVE being this.

its hard, coz sometimes society and ethics means you tend to be what people WANT you to be. but i listen to alot of music that gets me amped and brings out the true alpha male within.

then i go out and a make em feel like theyre in my kingdom and im allowing them to play the games they wanna play.
ive tried this.

took a gooody good girl
played rough to get and she fell straight for it. like wow he thinks i CANT get him.
and she tried hard.did everything to lock me down.
Id tell her straight up, im taking your sexuality on a wild ride tonight, so be ready and she'd blush..
then id say it infront of her friends, she'd be like ooooh ok lets go..
now she's all naughty and she still trying to lock me down.lol

on the other hand.
i once let a chic run me around after a month of being hard to get, then she got bored and bounced. so go with option 1

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note that this theory isn't supposed to have you purposfully hurt a woman. It's more of like being a role model and taking the relationship between you two into your own hands.

Badmannaz, do you think the little girl in your story would be attracted to the little boy and want to play with him again after what he did?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
on the other hand.
i once let a chic run me around after a month of being hard to get, then she got bored and bounced. so go with option 1
So you played hard to get or she played hard to get?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i played hard to get to start off with.
like full on alpha male, showed her higher value, had her run circles around me.
then i guess i got tired of it, or she slipped through the cracks,
gradually starting acting more and more normal, equal etc.

then she got the upper hand, thanks to her tears and me being a sucker for them.
she used the crying and puppy eyes nonsense all the time and took advantage of me giving into them.
then i guess things got weak, coz the only good thing there was the sex.
and as usual that too eventually died. lucky i realized what had happened thanks to this website, and gave her the door before she dumped me.

so im never gonna give into them. or atleast try not to give into any girls tears bS anymore..since then its been good.

Igetit!

Reaction score
slickaz said:
like full on alpha male, showed her higher value, had her run circles around me.
I got a question for you Slickaz. Here where you say you started off playing hard to get/alpha male/demonstrating higher value,what do you mean by that? What exactly did you do? Because I agree with these things you said,but the OP said just to be an A-hole. I can't deny the truth of what he said,I mean it's true,but it's not the only way to generate attraction in a woman. It's just the most widely known.
Slickaz said:

then she got the upper hand, thanks to her tears and me being a sucker for them.
she used the crying and puppy eyes nonsense all the time and took advantage of me giving into them.
Yeah,I've been down this road before too. I learned my lesson about girls "crying" and how they use it to manipulate men. I guess if a man and a woman were together,and the woman started crying in a attempt to get over on the guy,but the guy held his ground because he's aware of these tricks,then to a third party observing the whole thing,the guy would seem a-hole-ish.

Slickaz said:
so im never gonna give into them. or atleast try not to give into any girls tears bS anymore..since then its been good.
You see,now here I agree with you. I also don't give in to tears,but this isn't being an a-hole,this is just knowing what's up and not falling for a woman's stupid games.

I'm starting to think this is just a play on words. The OP talked about being an a-hole,but everything you just wrote down here,is all taught here on the forum,and I KNOW Sosuave isn't about being an a-hole,it's about being a man.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I got a question for you Slickaz. Here where you say you started off playing hard to get/alpha male/demonstrating higher value,what do you mean by that? What exactly did you do?
Well when me and her started seeing each,
PS: this is my last LTR that lasted 3 yrs that was awhile ago. since then ive changed alot.

so here goes.
when we started off, i was the badboy.
i was a street racer, and i banged with some serious thugs, i took risks in business, part owned a club and all when i was 21ish.
anyway this chic was part of the crew i used to hang with at varsity.
i used to have two cars, one a street racer and one a lexus and i had a motorcycle.
and i had the mindset that i was the sh!t, so when they used to speak to me id always be the dude that didnt give a fvk. coz i had money i had cars and i had different chics with me on a weekly basis.
so she came up to and started talking out of the blue.
then she gets all caring like she said she felt a guy like me needed a girl like her to take care of him, which i laughed off and said look at me, look at my GSX im sitting on i didnt get all this with a girl taking care of me etc.
i wasnt being an ahole, but i had my priorities right, coz i saw girls as a side hobby to money making and riding fast cars.
i used to drift and race and had a few trophies to my name, i guess that kind of got her too coz she'd always say things like please dont race, or please dont drive fast and she'd add the token "dont do it for me" and this was before we even dated.
i used to brush it off like meh, and ride out.
then on my bday she made a surprise party for me, invited me over to her place and a ton of my friends.
i later asked her why she did it, she said she knows ive seen alota sh!t in my life and i deserve to see the nice side etc. at this time i sort of thought this chic cares.
so i let her in slightly. we started hangingout more n more, saw her more, dated.
but through it all, i did my own thing, she was the girl i saw twice a week. i set the rules and she followed. like id say dont come to my races, or dont go come out the club on these nights coz im doing business etc.
but when she did come, i hung out with her, got her free drinks at my club, took her and her friends into vip.
she was always thankful etc.

then one day i got crashed into by a drunk driver.
she started crying like what she would go thru if i died in that accident etc.
she said plz dont race etc. so thinking its not right that im so selfish. i gave that up. but more so for her tears. i guess i had fallen for her without knowing.
anyway yeh things got much much better before they went to bad and worse and irrecoverable soon after.
so i believe, dont fall into that trap, always stay ahead of the game they play and treat everything as a game. because if you let your guard down once..they know how to get in.

i hope that helps.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Yeah man,this does help. You see,I'm one of those recovering nice guys. So I know being nice doesn't attract women,but being an a-hole does. However,If I were to pretend/put up a front of being an a-hole,I might get women,but you can only put up a front for so long. I guess that's why whenever I see a thread about being nice or being an A-hole,both of them irratates me. But fortunately I learned couple of years ago that you don't have to be a "nice guy" or an a-hole in order to attract women. You just have to be a man. That's it.

I remember when I first started learning this stuff,and I was dating this one girl. And during the relationship,she said something to me I had always wanted to hear a woman say. She said,"You make me happy". And when she said that,I wasn't being a "nice guy",and I wasn't being an a-hole. I was just being a man. Strong,confident,self-respecting,willing to walk and be alone than to be with someone who disrespects me,not weak and being controlled by my sexual desire,etc. One time when we were talking,I said to her,"I want you to be with me". I didn't say,"I want to be with you",I said,"I want you to be with me. When i said that,she had a surprised/stuuned look on her face,then she smiled,then she said,"I like that". So I discovered that you can generate attraction in a woman without being an a-hole. And it's not hard to do. That's why I hate what the OP said.......even though what he said is true.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Note that this theory isn't supposed to have you purposfully hurt a woman. It's more of like being a role model and taking the relationship between you two into your own hands.

Badmannaz, do you think the little girl in your story would be attracted to the little boy and want to play with him again after what he did?
OF COURSE!! And they always do!! women love what they can't have...you show that she's not worth your time but at a point in your life she did out of the blue she will do everything in her power to win your attention back if you think im lying TRY IT ON ANY GIRL YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW

IF YOU TALK TO A GIRL EVERYDAY DONT CONTACT HER FOR 2 DAYS AND SEE HOW EAGER SHE WILL BE TO SEE YOU... we all have way more power than we think we do...we are in control not the woman....EVER!! lol :nono: :cool:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK LISTEN GUYS YOU DONT have to be an ******* to pull this off but i garuntee a woman has no other way but to react in YOUR FAVOR IF YOU..

1.disagree with her
ex she says i like going to the mall to shop
nice guy says= yea me too = no reaction

bad boy say= F*ck the mall i'm into (insert anything manly that's not the mall)= if said in a confident way...you will get a smile and a laugh she thinks your ****y and funny

2.you gotta tease her...see your interaction with her as fun and you will get a positive reaction from her...you come of nervous you will get a negative or no reaction...

3. Give her the world and dissapear in the sunset!!
VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
after being the great guy she wants dude you have to distant yourself and live your life... i garuntee the next time you see her she will look so desperate and in need of your attention your going to just SMILE lol

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:

then i guess things got weak, coz the only good thing there was the sex.
and as usual that too eventually died. lucky i realized what had happened thanks to this website, and gave her the door before she dumped me.

HONESTLY that's because you were just a good guy at heart and you got something you wanted and didnt work to keep it anymore she felt bored...that's the worse thing about HOT GIRLS they constantly need stimulation especially in the DATING WORLD if you HAVE a HOT chick you can never let your gaurd down

like as soon as you feel comfortable...that's when your about a week away from the end....its so funny that's how it went for me way back when...right when you think its incredible it all goes away lol...so right when you start feeling that way...stop communicating with her for like 2 days to add some spice back....

Ixnys

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been mean. It's kinda not in me. I'm actually a nice guy in the sense that I'm sensitive to others feelings and don't go out of my way to hurt people. I just act confident and secure because I am and that seems to work quite well. I tease, poke fun, and just have a good time. I'm good looking so maybe that helps. I'm respectable and have goals. I think you should be an "*******" in the sense that you don't give your power away. If she can't effect you I think THAT's what creates desirability. Thoughts?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely promise you that you can be a "nice guy" and get laid aplenty. You probably can't tell by my posts here, but I'm a relatively nice guy. And I would not be able to count my conquests if it weren't for MS Excel. The trick is to make it clear what you're after and not take anyone's bullsh!t. If you do that, you don't have to put on a front if you're not naturally mean-spirited. You can be 'yourself' and still get laid. Trust me.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just be a scumbag? Honestly I just can't shake the feeling that there isn't any point to taking the moral high ground and being "better than that" because in the end what's it all going to bring? When so many women fall for the a$$holes over and over again and get hurt and abused by them all their lives and just come running back to take more of the same sh*t, what is the ****ing point of actually trying to be a good person?

I wish there was some reassurance that I'm doing the right thing here, but there isn't. And in the end it's all going to be on me and my results, what I've accomplished and achieved. I'm not going to find out if living this way is worth it until the bitter end. Am I just believing in stupid fairy tales?

Slickaz, that was a great post man, I loved it all the way up until the sad ending. What are you doing lately? Sounds like you had a sick life until that accident.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfornately its not that you have to be a jerk...the truth is women want to be stimulated....nice guys are predictable and boring....bad guys are exciting and fun...plan and simple...you have to inheret some bad boy traits in order TO COMPETE WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN FOR That HOTTIE YOU WANT!!!...

unfornately most of you guys still think that woman communicate like you do...a woman could give two sh*ts about the words you say....it's all about REACTION REACTION REACTION....

for example dudes
to turn a man on all a woman has to say is "let's go F*ck im wet and i want you"

to turn a woman on there's nothing you can say...its how you touch her..and look at her....

a girl couldn't give a f*ck how nice you are if your not being the man she needs your gonna get replaced or looked over...flat out....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "Real Man" is not a a$$hole. Nor, does it take one to be a man.

Nice guys try to impress and agree with people to get them to like them.

Nice guys call guys who tease women, voice their opinion, stand up for themselves and ect. *******s.

There is a different between a MAN and a a$$hole. Nobody, likes *******s and they usually dont have many friends or girlfriends.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
unfornately most of you guys still think that woman communicate like you do...a woman could give two sh*ts about the words you say....it's all about REACTION REACTION REACTION....

to turn a woman on there's nothing you can say...its how you touch her..and look at her....

a girl couldn't give a f*ck how nice you are if your not being the man she needs your gonna get replaced or looked over...flat out....
Hey man, you'd better stop giving out all that good advice. You know they don't appreciate that sh!t around here.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Hey man, you'd better stop giving out all that good advice. You know they don't appreciate that sh!t around here.

lolz they need more guys like me helping like i never knew how many guys didnt know a damn thing about women...the truth is about 90% of guys have no clue on how women communicate..like for instance

the majority of women you DATE who isn't your girlfriend or wife or whatever you wanna call her are not to be trusted by what they say...but how they act

because women make decisions based off emotions... they lack integrity...and that's why men rule lmao!! :rockon:

in conclusion if you haven't figured it out by now..the chick your with has lied to you lmao!!!:moon:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to make it clear what you're after and not take anyone's bullsh!t.
That statement by itself proves that you are not a "nice guy." Nice guys take all the sh1t that people give them and don't make it clear what they want. Its almost the very definition of a servant (or as this website likes to say: 'supplicant')

Being a nice guy just means being afraid on many levels:

You are afraid to voice your opinion because it might be unpopular
You are afraid to make waves in a group
You are afraid to approach because getting rejected might hurt
You are afraid to say what you want because she might not like it
You are afraid to step up and lead because you might not be good at it
You are afraid to be masculine because you might have to defend yourself
etc...

One could make the claim that A$$hole guys either have less fear, or they are so tired of being afraid that they don't give a fvck anymore.