U NEED HELP??? ASK A MASTER don Juan ;-)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
One could make the claim that A$$hole guys either have less fear, or they are so tired of being afraid that they don't give a fvck anymore.

lol my point exactly it's pretty sad i kinda make fun of nice guys now...like i'm sorry i turned to a straight D*ck then i started getting more and more women....im talking about girls that everybody else wanted to f*ck but i was banging her...

being a nice guy is a marital attitude not for the dating world..too many guys go out trying to find there soul mate in one night...it's just not realistic!!

When i meet girls these days i dont even like them!! (no homo) but Seriously it takes atleast 6 months to really know a female and tell if she's worth your time...anytime before that...its here Representative you've met...lol everytime you go to the Club your meeting her Superficial Side..her outer shell....almost like you walked in a room seeing all chicks with FOOTBALL GEAR ON LOL CHECK IT...

HAIR = HELMET
sexy smile = mouth Gaurd!!
Chest and body= Shoulder pads
hot legs= knee and thigh pads!!!
Shoes = CLEETS!!!

it's your job to take off the Protective gear overnight or over time...this is how i imagine it...some girls gear is harder than others but if you make em hot enough...they'll take it off themselves... :crazy: and if you turn off the heat...well then the FOOTBALL GEAR GOES BACK ON and SHE"S BACK ON THE FIELD SO KEEP IT HOT!!!!