logicallefty
Moderator
You would have enjoyed my ex wife; she was a redhead #5 with a bush. My GF now is a blonde #14 shaved. My lay before that was a blonde #24 with a bush, surprisingly. This is fun! | |||||
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You would have enjoyed my ex wife; she was a redhead #5 with a bush. My GF now is a blonde #14 shaved. My lay before that was a blonde #24 with a bush, surprisingly. This is fun! | |||||
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yes they sure are. So you gonna tell us your number or make us guess? Your a woman who likes to hang out on one of the most manly sites on the Internet so I have a pretty good ideaSome of those vag's are scary....
I believe that the ones who don't protrude, are tougher to get to an orgasm.Ha! Never knew there were so many variations. I've never contemplated it and I only have 1 point to of reference
Interesting you surmise/experience that the ladies with outer lips protruding are more feminine yet also take more stimulation to achieve orgasm. You would think that a feminine lady, a submissive, would carry that thru to the bedroom and be easier to please because they are 'more feminine'. Seems like a dominant woman would need to retain control in the sheets, and not be easy to orgasm/be vulnerable
Interesting, and opposite of my experience.I believe that the ones who don't protrude, are tougher to get to an orgasm.
Yeah best of luck to us on that one in the year 2019! I really think there is something to it, I really do. It's been on my mind for years and I've dropped posts hinting about it but never made a full thread. Even if all of us on here did come to a unified consensus, it would be like anything else we discuss, 90+% of men would not listen to it and go on about their propagandized, brainwashed, blue pill main stream ways.I wonder if we should set up a research institute to study these phenomena. We owe it to humanity, do we not?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That would probably take plenty time to accomplish a longitudinal study and given your age you are not qualified to take part in it also given how demanding the task may be.I wonder if we should set up a research institute to study these phenomena. We owe it to humanity, do we not?
Yep, probably so.Yeah best of luck to us on that one in the year 2019! I really think there is something to it, I really do. It's been on my mind for years and I've dropped posts hinting about it but never made a full thread. Even if all of us on here did come to a unified consensus, it would be like anything else we discuss, 90+% of men would not listen to it and go on about their propagandized, brainwashed, blue pill main stream ways.
Lol, idk about the "likes" to hang out part. I peruse the boards on my down time. Interesting reads here.Yes they sure are. So you gonna tell us your number or make us guess? Your a woman who likes to hang out on one of the most manly sites on the Internet so I have a pretty good idea![]()
I believe that the ones who don't protrude, are tougher to get to an orgasm.
I'm still baffled how any woman in this day and age doesn't "go after" her orgasm when she is with her man. From my experience, men appreciate when you do what you need to do, 'take a bit of charge' if you will, in order to get that O. They find it a turn on. Seems mean to lay there and wait for them to 'figure it out'. Idk, maybe I just get into the heat of the moment more than other women.Interesting, and opposite of my experience.
I'm not gonna guess the number cuz if I get it right, you won't give me the satisfaction of guessing it right. You will tell me I am wrong no matter what.Lol, idk about the "likes" to hang out part. I peruse the boards on my down time. Interesting reads here.
Lol, I only disclose my pvssy number on an in-personbasis but, seeing all of those, I appreciate my "style" even more now!
I am curious, which number do you guess?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
#18 shaved redhead. My ex Mary. 9 month LTR, 2006. Yeah I didn't like it either.I don't like the way # 18 looks tbh
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.