Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Types of Snatches - Your Experience

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Oh, I'll take the bush any day of the week, but nicely trimmed. No need to meet face-to-face with Larry Fine from the Three Stooges down there.
You would have enjoyed my ex wife; she was a redhead #5 with a bush.

My GF now is a blonde #14 shaved.

My lay before that was a blonde #24 with a bush, surprisingly.


This is fun!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Cant really tell if right or wrong but can relate with what you say.

Athletic girls with a dominant personality and high libido in my experience all had small inward lips while those feminine and girly had outward bigger lips and a puffy surrounding.

Cant really tell much about libido cause they were all horny when we were togheter but I recalled too that it needed extra foreplay for the second type.

I dont remember each and any of them but nr1 was a girl that fitted the first group while 27 and 28 fitted the second one.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ha! Never knew there were so many variations. I've never contemplated it and I only have 1 point to of reference :)

Interesting you surmise/experience that the ladies with outer lips protruding are more feminine yet also take more stimulation to achieve orgasm. You would think that a feminine lady, a submissive, would carry that thru to the bedroom and be easier to please because they are 'more feminine'. Seems like a dominant woman would need to retain control in the sheets, and not be easy to orgasm/be vulnerable
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Some of those vag's are scary....
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I like them all except the "meaty" ones, and I'll wager that the meaty ones have trouble getting a male to commit. I know a gal who just turned 27 who is kinda in a panic (but during my time knowing her 3+ years she's been through and shacked up with at least 4 "boyfriends"). Her younger sister is spittin out kids and she's in a panic now not being able to get a guy to commit. Sure, the boyfriend will stay with her until her neuroticism or demands become in tolerable, he thinks, "hmm, she's fine and hot and everything, but...that pvssy is meaty, not very appealing long-term...I'm bailin, not worth it." A guy will put up with "her sh!t" for a succinct poon shape. A lot of it is art work/beauty, but really who wants something ugly chained to them for the rest of their lives. I've also found that more drunkard (not wine but the hard booze) females have a meaty pvssy. They're also more "tough" or have had children, smoke, or raspy voice, act like a man, bad breath, ditsy-minded, sloppy, dull-headed. You can have some real head-turners outwardly and your friend will salivate from a far just starring at her (but you KNOW her, he's just seen her at first sight), I egg him on and tell him to go for it if that's what he wants outwardly. She's got the "image" outwardly Down pat, she's a mall-goer and has honed the girly products to use to look "girly," she's disciplined, it's impressive, very detailed to make almost ANY guy to turn his head and go Wow, get up close though, and you'll see a nastiness, a sewer, that you'd wished you'd avoided and went about your merry way that day. Sure, it takes intelligence (art mind) for her to construct her image to make guys look from afar upclose any distance, but that's ALL she's working on, day and night. It's crafty, but she's found out what's she's good at and she's exploiting that strength. All people should do that, and stop working on their weaknesses - from a master chief navy seal, Don Shipley.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Some of those vag's are scary....
Yes they sure are. So you gonna tell us your number or make us guess? Your a woman who likes to hang out on one of the most manly sites on the Internet so I have a pretty good idea :p
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Ha! Never knew there were so many variations. I've never contemplated it and I only have 1 point to of reference :)

Interesting you surmise/experience that the ladies with outer lips protruding are more feminine yet also take more stimulation to achieve orgasm. You would think that a feminine lady, a submissive, would carry that thru to the bedroom and be easier to please because they are 'more feminine'. Seems like a dominant woman would need to retain control in the sheets, and not be easy to orgasm/be vulnerable
I believe that the ones who don't protrude, are tougher to get to an orgasm.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I wonder if we should set up a research institute to study these phenomena. We owe it to humanity, do we not?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I wonder if we should set up a research institute to study these phenomena. We owe it to humanity, do we not?
Yeah best of luck to us on that one in the year 2019! I really think there is something to it, I really do. It's been on my mind for years and I've dropped posts hinting about it but never made a full thread. Even if all of us on here did come to a unified consensus, it would be like anything else we discuss, 90+% of men would not listen to it and go on about their propagandized, brainwashed, blue pill main stream ways.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I wonder if we should set up a research institute to study these phenomena. We owe it to humanity, do we not?
That would probably take plenty time to accomplish a longitudinal study and given your age you are not qualified to take part in it also given how demanding the task may be. :zip::D
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Yeah best of luck to us on that one in the year 2019! I really think there is something to it, I really do. It's been on my mind for years and I've dropped posts hinting about it but never made a full thread. Even if all of us on here did come to a unified consensus, it would be like anything else we discuss, 90+% of men would not listen to it and go on about their propagandized, brainwashed, blue pill main stream ways.
Yep, probably so.

Kind of sad, isn't it?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Yes they sure are. So you gonna tell us your number or make us guess? Your a woman who likes to hang out on one of the most manly sites on the Internet so I have a pretty good idea :p
Lol, idk about the "likes" to hang out part. I peruse the boards on my down time. Interesting reads here.

Lol, I only disclose my pvssy number on an in-person :) basis but, seeing all of those, I appreciate my "style" even more now!

I am curious, which number do you guess?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I believe that the ones who don't protrude, are tougher to get to an orgasm.
Interesting, and opposite of my experience.
I'm still baffled how any woman in this day and age doesn't "go after" her orgasm when she is with her man. From my experience, men appreciate when you do what you need to do, 'take a bit of charge' if you will, in order to get that O. They find it a turn on. Seems mean to lay there and wait for them to 'figure it out'. Idk, maybe I just get into the heat of the moment more than other women.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Lol, idk about the "likes" to hang out part. I peruse the boards on my down time. Interesting reads here.

Lol, I only disclose my pvssy number on an in-person :) basis but, seeing all of those, I appreciate my "style" even more now!

I am curious, which number do you guess?
I'm not gonna guess the number cuz if I get it right, you won't give me the satisfaction of guessing it right. You will tell me I am wrong no matter what.

I do actually agree with you on your other post about women going after their O. Maybe they just figure it's not worth the effort to try and "coach" this man into doing it right because she can just move to the next man who may have the psychic powers to guess what pleases her that she thinks he should have?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
@LiveYourDream Wow thank you very much for that outstanding contribution to this thread. That is fascinating! I’ve actually been curious what transgender Mutilated parts look like, but was too scared to look it up. Now that I have seen it in these sculptures, I’m glad I never have seen a real one or real picture of one. And will make sure I never do the rest of my life. Yuck.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hilarious thread is hilarious.

Since we're on the topic, i enjoy me some
Homer Simpson.

 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
As long as they don't smell I couldn't give a fvck.

I have a slight preference for labia hanging out, gives me something to suck and looks better than neat looking child vaginas, however, I like women and vaginas, I think being overly particular about vagina is a homosexual mindset.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top