Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two Words: Cannibis Stocks

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to lose money in the stock market provided you're monitoring it constantly and do fast transactions.

If a man is not greedy, he's able to earn a few hundred bucks per day just buying stocks (it doesn't matter which one) that's on the uptrend and then selling it off within a few hours to make some fast easy money.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to lose money in the stock market provided you're monitoring it constantly and do fast transactions.

If a man is not greedy, he's able to earn a few hundred bucks per day just buying stocks (it doesn't matter which one) that's on the uptrend and then selling it off within a few hours to make some fast easy money.
Holy hell..spaz got banned?

Earthless

Banned
Reaction score
If your hesitating, you should walk away, $1000 is a ton of money
I'm not
Dont like this attitude "walk away" nothing personal
To start something first need to step into the cold water

Just looking for friendly app that not require entrance fee and thought maybe someone knows that's all bro :)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not
Dont like this attitude "walk away" nothing personal
To start something first need to step into the cold water

Just looking for friendly app that not require entrance fee and thought maybe someone knows that's all bro :)
This is what I am saying though, nothing in the stock market comes free, either broker or app, there will always be a minimum.

Earthless

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I am saying though, nothing in the stock market comes free, either broker or app, there will always be a minimum.
Ok that good to know. Do realize that need have balance to participate but didnt realize that in order to get know the app interface and its options need first to pay. Problem that not living in US so afraid could not buy or sell US stocks so 1000$ is not risk worthy. Will investigate it on local forums

Tnx man

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can tell, those who get banned just come back, @Lynx nkaf banned, now back again.
WTF did she get banned for? Agreeing too much? Being TOO submissive? LOL

I sold all my shares of Aurora before the stock split and sold Cronos after it wasn't really moving much a few months ago. I was surprised Cronos didn't do as well as I thought back then considering Altria(Marlboro cigarettes) bought a big stake in them.

Oh well, just waiting until Cruises can return back to normal now. LOL

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy hell..spaz got banned?
He has many fakes dont worry.

Now back on topic, those titles damn I missed them but I would gladly accept suggestions for the furure from @logicallefty.

ETFs would be even better than stocks, possibly available on xetra too.

Cannabis will be a huge business in the following decade especially after most oldies will be out of office in most western nations.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has many fakes dont worry.

Now back on topic, those titles damn I missed them but I would gladly accept suggestions for the furure from @logicallefty.

ETFs would be even better than stocks, possibly available on xetra too.

Cannabis will be a huge business in the following decade especially after most oldies will be out of office in most western nations.
If they started an actual enforcement campaign against black market sellers of cannabis I would invest, currently half the consumer base approx. Is still on tit of black market in Canada and by all projections, those figures will rise and probably have risen between lock downs, probably more expensive freight, etc.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on if states follow laws like Michigan or not where you can legally grow your own up to a few plants if you qualify(medical need). I can see a lot more people trying to grow their own or get it from their growing friends. It will still be big regardless but maybe not as big.

The public legalized cannabis industry has turned me off due to so much red tape and hurdles that's meant to favor big business.

I looked into getting a grower's license and then afterwards a dispensary license and both had huge hurdles in my state. Only the well connected and ones that already had deep pockets could get one.

Here's an excellent breakdown of how big businesses are taking over this industry and pushing out the smaller guys.